The Democrats promised to honor the election results but they LIED...

Are you saying what the emails showed is true?

Of course they were true no Clinton never denied the content of the e-mails!
I think she did concede she was ignorant about security protocol in regards to e-mails.

She had a homebrew server to avoid scrutiny.
Thats not ignorant,thats criminal.
The FBI didn't think so..and neither did the Attorney general...see how that works???

Oh i see how it works alright..
And i think you're about to find out how it's supposed to work,to your detriment.
My detriment? I survived Reagan and the Bush babies so Trump's presidency of just a slightly bigger bump in the road.

Are you saying what the emails showed is true?

I think she did concede she was ignorant about security protocol in regards to e-mails.

Yeah. But everyone knew about it and didn't give a shit . The whole investigation was really a witch hunt spinoff from benghazhi.

Only to lefties that are willing to accept criminal activity as long as your bitch is the one doing it.
If only you RW masochists would have held trump to those same standards. The bahs-turd confessed on tape to groping women and is still facing allegations involving the rape of an underage girl.

So? Your man abused an intern in the oval office and soiled the White House, while cheating on his wife for the umpteenth time. Then lied about it on national tv. You libs got balls the size of an elephant pointing fingers.

Keep eating your own..it amuses me.

I'm yet to understand how something that Democrats say is so untrue can have so much influence?

Unfortunately around half of all Americans are either simpletons or on the dole.
And you are one probably one of the top on the dolers.

LOL.....I retired at 46 five years ago and I just dropped $6'500.00 bucks on a lift,tires and rims on a truck that just got it's first oil change.
If this is being on the dole It sure is sweet.....

My new 2017 truck has a 6.7 liter V8 diesel engine and a whopping 48 gallon fuel tank :eusa_dance:
Is it yours or the Bank's???

Yeah. But everyone knew about it and didn't give a shit . The whole investigation was really a witch hunt spinoff from benghazhi.

Only to lefties that are willing to accept criminal activity as long as your bitch is the one doing it.
If only you RW masochists would have held trump to those same standards. The bahs-turd confessed on tape to groping women and is still facing allegations involving the rape of an underage girl.

So? Your man abused an intern in the oval office and soiled the White House, while cheating on his wife for the umpteenth time. Then lied about it on national tv. You libs got balls the size of an elephant pointing fingers.
Obama has done no such thing.

I'm yet to understand how something that Democrats say is so untrue can have so much influence?

Unfortunately around half of all Americans are either simpletons or on the dole.

LOL.....I retired at 46 five years ago and I just dropped $6'500.00 bucks on a lift,tires and rims on a truck that just got it's first oil change.

My new 2017 truck has a 6.7 liter V8 diesel engine and a whopping 48 gallon fuel tank :eusa_dance:

Your seething hatred is noted lib, anything else? Do you want to discuss how Trump whooped Hillary's ass in the election? How about how we stole a SCOTUS nomination from Obama or how Comey swift boated Hillary?

Yeah. but since you are likely living in your truck, you can afford that kind of silliness :lol:

Nah...a half mill house the wife and I paid cash for.
Keep in mind you can buy 5'000 sqft in a master planned community in Texas.

God Bless Texas.

Yeah. but since you are likely living in your truck, you can afford that kind of silliness :lol:

Nah...a half mill house the wife and I paid cash for.
Keep in mind you can buy 5'000 sqft in a master planned community in Texas.

God Bless Texas.

If there is one thing the left hates its a wealthy conservative, especially if you give to charity they pop a gasket over that.

Just like they LIE about everything else.

But what do you expect of a political party that embraces radical Islamic terrorism, cop killers, abortion in all nine months of pregnancy, a mockery of marriage based on sexually perverted acts, and unbridled growth of government bureaucracy, regulations, deficits, and debt?
why are you lying about Democrats?

Hillary Clinton said she would honor the results and she IS ATTENDING the inauguration....and honoring the transfer of power!

Your seething hatred is noted lib, anything else? Do you want to discuss how Trump whooped Hillary's ass in the election? How about how we stole a SCOTUS nomination from Obama or how Comey swift boated Hillary?
Don't blame me for your exceedingly high monthly truck payments. Deflecting to Hillary to escape the pain won't help you meet your financial obligations.

You must do a lot of towing.
I picked up a 16 5.7 Tundra TRD with the TRD exhaust and the TRD cold air intake with the extended cab since all I tow is a Polaris General on a 16ft trailer.

I really cant complain to much other than gas mileage,at 390 hp and 405 ft lbs of torque it has plenty of power.
All though I think my 13 mpg is about to drop like a rock after the latest mods.

She had a homebrew server to avoid scrutiny.
Thats not ignorant,thats criminal.
The FBI didn't think so..and neither did the Attorney general...see how that works???

Oh i see how it works alright..
And i think you're about to find out how it's supposed to work,to your detriment.
My detriment? I survived Reagan and the Bush babies so Trump's presidency of just a slightly bigger bump in the road.

So you survived a couple presidencies...buck up Junior.

Just like they LIE about everything else.

But what do you expect of a political party that embraces radical Islamic terrorism, cop killers, abortion in all nine months of pregnancy, a mockery of marriage based on sexually perverted acts, and unbridled growth of government bureaucracy, regulations, deficits, and debt?
And don't forget traitor to America by taking Putin's side against this country.

Oh, wait, that would be the Republicans and Putin's Russian Poodle, Donald Trump.

Don't blame me for your exceedingly high monthly truck payments. Deflecting to Hillary to escape the pain won't help you meet your financial obligations.

Yes yes you have sour grapes because others have accumulated wealth, tissue?

Hmmmmm......my truck will be paid off in three years at 0% interest.
Ya see there's this thing called excellent income to credit ratios.

I picked up a 16 5.7 Tundra TRD with the TRD exhaust and the TRD cold air intake with the extended cab since all I tow is a Polaris General on a 16ft trailer.

I really cant complain to much other than gas mileage,at 390 hp and 405 ft lbs of torque it has plenty of power.
All though I think my 13 mpg is about to drop like a rock after the latest mods.

I always liked the TRD's, I tried hard to like the TRD 4 Runner but man that front end...couldn't get passed it. Yours sounds like a nice truck.

I plan to tow a lot. I'm making too much money to retire right now but went ahead and purchased this truck for towing a 5th wheel for when I retire in a few years. Plus I just wanted it :badgrin:

I always liked the TRD's, I tried hard to like the TRD 4 Runner but man that front end...couldn't get passed it. Yours sounds like a nice truck.

I plan to tow a lot. I'm making too much money to retire right now but went ahead and purchased this truck for towing a 5th wheel for when I retire in a few years. Plus I just wanted it :badgrin:

The next thing I want on the Mallwheeler is the Magnuson blower.
It'll make at the very minimum 550 hp and 550 ft lbs of torque.
Turns it into a Raptor killer!!!

Abortion is not allowed after the first trimester....Which is 3 months...Try a little harder to lie next time...
Try again, Einstein.

Abortion in the Second trimester is allowed in all 50 states, IIRC, and many states ban it in the third.

I

I Gotta 2010 ford focus with a 5 speed that's paid off. So, there.

I

I Gotta 2010 ford focus with a 5 speed that's paid off. So, there.
Paid Off Saturn Vue here, :).

Forum List

Back