The Democrats promised to honor the election results but they LIED...

Abortion is not allowed after the first trimester....Which is 3 months...Try a little harder to lie next time...

3rd trimester abortions are legal in all but 3 states: TX, IA & VA

There are ZERO states that restrict abortions at 3 months

There are 24 states that restrict abortions after 20 OR 24 weeks - that would be 5 or 6 months

if you plan on calling someone out for "lying"; try to at least have your facts straight...

abortion is just murder on our children

and before you ask, here is a link from a pro-abortion source that documents the actual laws as of January 1, 2017

you're welcome

State Policies on Later Abortions

Do you know who's getting late abortions ? People who's babies are horribly deformed and will die within minutes of being born, maybe taking mom with them.

I knew one lady who's babies insides , were on the outside ! Nature can be a real bitch when it comes to pregnancy.

1. That is not always true

2. I was responding to the comment that stated abortions are illegal after 3 months, they most certainly are legal, as I proved

Try to keep up

What do you think happens ? Some chick carries a baby for 8 months then runs to get an abortion because she got in a fight with her boyfriend?

Yada yada yada and Putin's bitch won!

Trump won. Your bitch lost.

Why don't you say what Putin did to influence the election. Be specific.

Hacked DNC emails and used wiki to leak them out in an attempt to sway the election towards trump .

How dare they,whoever it was,expose hillary's corruption.
Amiright!?!?

Notice the left doesn't refute WHAT those emails said? News flash to them. If Hillary hadn't done what the emails said, there are no emails to show. If the left claims what was in the emails wasn't true, why are they worried about them being shown. What influence would they have had if they were false?
Because you RW shills believe anything negative about democrats it wouldn't matter if the e-mails were doctored or not, you would believe the worst...just like the guy who shot up the pizza parlor based on Faux news!

Oh, so something you claim isn't true can have influence? What a retard. No wonder your bitch lost.

Hacked DNC emails and used wiki to leak them out in an attempt to sway the election towards trump .

Amiright!?!?

Notice the left doesn't refute WHAT those emails said? News flash to them. If Hillary hadn't done what the emails said, there are no emails to show. If the left claims what was in the emails wasn't true, why are they worried about them being shown. What influence would they have had if they were false?

Well what's in the GOP emails ? I'm sure there's nothing there!!!
BWHAHHHA..you are ...heh heh heh sure..tee hee. there is nothing there. you are so funny.

Abortion is not allowed after the first trimester....Which is 3 months...Try a little harder to lie next time...

3rd trimester abortions are legal in all but 3 states: TX, IA & VA

There are ZERO states that restrict abortions at 3 months

There are 24 states that restrict abortions after 20 OR 24 weeks - that would be 5 or 6 months

if you plan on calling someone out for "lying"; try to at least have your facts straight...

abortion is just murder on our children

and before you ask, here is a link from a pro-abortion source that documents the actual laws as of January 1, 2017

you're welcome

State Policies on Later Abortions

Do you know who's getting late abortions ? People who's babies are horribly deformed and will die within minutes of being born, maybe taking mom with them.

I knew one lady who's babies insides , were on the outside ! Nature can be a real bitch when it comes to pregnancy.

1. That is not always true

2. I was responding to the comment that stated abortions are illegal after 3 months, they most certainly are legal, as I proved

Try to keep up

What do you think happens ? Some chick carries a baby for 8 months then runs to get an abortion because she got in a fight with her boyfriend?

Yes.

Amiright!?!?

BWHAHHHA..you are ...heh heh heh sure..tee hee. there is nothing there. you are so funny.

Funny how something the left says isn't there can have so much influence? It didn't. It's an excuse because your bitch lost.

Amiright!?!?

Keep eating your own..it amuses me.

Amiright!?!?

I'm yet to understand how something that Democrats say is so untrue can have so much influence?

And don't forget the steady stream Russian fake news that RWers gobbled up.

Are you saying what the emails showed is true?

Of course they were true no Clinton never denied the content of the e-mails!
I think she did concede she was ignorant about security protocol in regards to e-mails.

Amiright!?!?

I'm yet to understand how something that Democrats say is so untrue can have so much influence?

Unfortunately around half of all Americans are either simpletons or on the dole.

I think she did concede she was ignorant about security protocol in regards to e-mails.

She had a homebrew server to avoid scrutiny.
Thats not ignorant,thats criminal.

Amiright!?!?

Just wait until Putin releases what he has on da dumb Donald!

Unfortunately around half of all Americans are either simpletons or on the dole.
And you are one probably one of the top on the dolers.

Amiright!?!?

More fake news..

Just like they LIE about everything else.

But what do you expect of a political party that embraces radical Islamic terrorism, cop killers, abortion in all nine months of pregnancy, a mockery of marriage based on sexually perverted acts, and unbridled growth of government bureaucracy, regulations, deficits, and debt?
Oh...we aren't accepting that Herr Drumplethinskin will become *President on Friday?

She had a homebrew server to avoid scrutiny.
Thats not ignorant,thats criminal.
The FBI didn't think so..and neither did the Attorney general...see how that works???

More fake news..
Well, give Putin a little more credit than that?

It doesn't matter. You can't accuse a democrat of being a hypocrite because the have no honor and they never claimed to have any honor or respect for tradition or the Constitution.
You spelled Rightwingers wrong.

Jackass republicans,

We aint stopping the jackass from being president! We will of course bloc every loserterians trash policy we can.

Yeah. But everyone knew about it and didn't give a shit . The whole investigation was really a witch hunt spinoff from benghazhi.

Just like they LIE about everything else.

But what do you expect of a political party that embraces radical Islamic terrorism, cop killers, abortion in all nine months of pregnancy, a mockery of marriage based on sexually perverted acts, and unbridled growth of government bureaucracy, regulations, deficits, and debt?
No asshole, we acknowledge that Donald Trump is President, by the system we have in place. However, that in no way says that we have to support him any more than you supported President Obama. Furthermore, since in both elections President Obama received the majority of votes, while Trump received 2.86 million less votes that did Clinton, and our security agencies state that Putin gave active support to Trump, President Trump starts his administration with serious questions concerning his legitimacy.

Forum List

Back