The Democrats promised to honor the election results but they LIED...

Hacked DNC emails and used wiki to leak them out in an attempt to sway the election towards trump .

And don't forget the steady stream Russian fake news that RWers gobbled up.

Are you saying what the emails showed is true?

Of course they were true no Clinton never denied the content of the e-mails!
I think she did concede she was ignorant about security protocol in regards to e-mails.

Yeah. But everyone knew about it and didn't give a shit . The whole investigation was really a witch hunt spinoff from benghazhi.

Only to lefties that are willing to accept criminal activity as long as your bitch is the one doing it.

Just like they LIE about everything else.

But what do you expect of a political party that embraces radical Islamic terrorism, cop killers, abortion in all nine months of pregnancy, a mockery of marriage based on sexually perverted acts, and unbridled growth of government bureaucracy, regulations, deficits, and debt?
No asshole, we acknowledge that Donald Trump is President, by the system we have in place. However, that in no way says that we have to support him any more than you supported President Obama. Furthermore, since in both elections President Obama received the majority of votes, while Trump received 2.86 million less votes that did Clinton, and our security agencies state that Putin gave active support to Trump, President Trump starts his administration with serious questions concerning his legitimacy.

Since popular votes aren't what elects a President, continuing to bring it up shows you're desperate.

Active support? Are you claiming that the content of the emails is true?

I think she did concede she was ignorant about security protocol in regards to e-mails.

Yeah. But everyone knew about it and didn't give a shit . The whole investigation was really a witch hunt spinoff from benghazhi.

Only to lefties that are willing to accept criminal activity as long as your bitch is the one doing it.

It wasn't criminal . Did you ever read the law she supposably broke?

Crazy righties make it seem like the Dems are taking the election to court . You know, like bush did years ago .

You misspelled Gore

as always, I a happy to help you out

you're welcome

It was Bush v Gore . Not the other way around .

You far left drones tried to take it to court, but it was shot down!

Remember all those recounts that continue to benefit Trump?

Remember the right pre claiming that the results were bogus like 2 weeks before the election ?

More far left religious dogma being presented!

As the far left found out the polls had it all wrong!

Without even reading this thread I can sum up the left's response...Putin, Russian hackers, and the popular vote, shocker.

The question is did you?

It was criminal, just that she was not prosecuted by the Obama Justice department.

Just because someone is not prosecuted does not mean it is not criminal!

Just like the illegal wars of Obama that the far left supported!

It was criminal, just that she was not prosecuted by the Obama Justice department.

Just because someone is not prosecuted does not mean it is not criminal!

Just like the illegal wars of Obama that the far left supported!

The left seems to think that crimes are determined based on the actions against the person not what the person actually did. They're the kind that think only those actually speeding get tickets and those that don't get them don't speed.

If only you RW masochists would have held trump to those same standards. The bahs-turd confessed on tape to groping women and is still facing allegations involving the rape of an underage girl.

If only you RW masochists would have held trump to those same standards. The bahs-turd confessed on tape to groping women and is still facing allegations involving the rape of an underage girl.

You mean like Bill Clinton getting a blow job and the left claiming it wasn't sex?

Yes you far left drones love to promote debunked religious narratives, yet will never hold your accountable for anything!

Abortion is not allowed after the first trimester....Which is 3 months...Try a little harder to lie next time...

Right, because the fetus magically turns into a baby at 3 months.

It's magic I tell ya!

Just like they LIE about everything else.

But what do you expect of a political party that embraces radical Islamic terrorism, cop killers, abortion in all nine months of pregnancy, a mockery of marriage based on sexually perverted acts, and unbridled growth of government bureaucracy, regulations, deficits, and debt?

That was BEFORE it was discovered that Putin hacked your election, and Trump co-ordinated with Putin to steal the election. Trump lied. All bets are off.

Unless of course you are prepared to Pledge Allegiance to Russia. Trump already has.

I remember the Russians saying that one day they would take over America without firing a shot. That day is here.

Well what's in the GOP emails ? I'm sure there's nothing there!!!
BWHAHHHA..you are ...heh heh heh sure..tee hee. there is nothing there. you are so funny.

Keep eating your own..it amuses me.

I'm yet to understand how something that Democrats say is so untrue can have so much influence?

Unfortunately around half of all Americans are either simpletons or on the dole.
And you are one probably one of the top on the dolers.

LOL.....I retired at 46 five years ago and I just dropped $6'500.00 bucks on a lift,tires and rims on a truck that just got it's first oil change.
If this is being on the dole It sure is sweet.....

She had a homebrew server to avoid scrutiny.
Thats not ignorant,thats criminal.
The FBI didn't think so..and neither did the Attorney general...see how that works???

Oh i see how it works alright..
And i think you're about to find out how it's supposed to work,to your detriment.

BWHAHHHA..you are ...heh heh heh sure..tee hee. there is nothing there. you are so funny.

I'm yet to understand how something that Democrats say is so untrue can have so much influence?

Unfortunately around half of all Americans are either simpletons or on the dole.

LOL.....I retired at 46 five years ago and I just dropped $6'500.00 bucks on a lift,tires and rims on a truck that just got it's first oil change.
Yeah. but since you are likely living in your truck, you can afford that kind of silliness :lol:

My new 2017 truck has a 6.7 liter V8 diesel engine and a whopping 48 gallon fuel tank :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back