The Democrats promised to honor the election results but they LIED...

Yeah, you can own or be anything you want to on USMB. God bless the Internet!

I'd give you Google street view but living in a gated community they dont allow it.
I can give you a google street view of anyplace on earth and say I live there. Are you really that dense?

Not in my neighborhood.
So what if a drone fitted with a GO PRO camera photographs your neighborhood?

I have the 12 gauge .....
If your community is all you say it is, you would be arrested soon after you shot at the drone for discharging a weapon in the city limits.

Just like they LIE about everything else.

But what do you expect of a political party that embraces radical Islamic terrorism, cop killers, abortion in all nine months of pregnancy, a mockery of marriage based on sexually perverted acts, and unbridled growth of government bureaucracy, regulations, deficits, and debt?

What does not honoring the election results consist of?

Denying the legitimacy of the winner because you don't like the results. That's Race Pimp John Lewis. He's also a liar and it's been proven.
Lewis is an icon of the civil rights era, what are you?
Unlike Lewis, he's an honest man.
uh, I don't trust your judgement on much of anything...

Denying the legitimacy of the winner because you don't like the results. That's Race Pimp John Lewis. He's also a liar and it's been proven.

He's another whining black piece of shit that protests when he doesn't like the results and lies about it.
It would be nice to know wtf you are talking about specifically. What is it you think Lewis has lied about?
He lied about never having boycotted an inauguration before.

I can't see why anyone would lie about something so trivial.

Trump won. Your bitch lost.

Why don't you say what Putin did to influence the election. Be specific.

Hacked DNC emails and used wiki to leak them out in an attempt to sway the election towards trump .

How dare they,whoever it was,expose hillary's corruption.
Amiright!?!?

Notice the left doesn't refute WHAT those emails said? News flash to them. If Hillary hadn't done what the emails said, there are no emails to show. If the left claims what was in the emails wasn't true, why are they worried about them being shown. What influence would they have had if they were false?
Because you RW shills believe anything negative about democrats it wouldn't matter if the e-mails were doctored or not, you would believe the worst...just like the guy who shot up the pizza parlor based on Faux news!

Then how did the "Russian hack" throw the election?
If 7 Intelligence agencies couldn't convince you, I am not going to waste time trying.

Are you saying what the emails showed is true?

Of course they were true no Clinton never denied the content of the e-mails!
I think she did concede she was ignorant about security protocol in regards to e-mails.

She had a homebrew server to avoid scrutiny.
Thats not ignorant,thats criminal.
The FBI didn't think so..and neither did the Attorney general...see how that works???
Two Obama hacks didn't think so? Yeah, we believe that.
You think James Comey was/is an Obama hack??? After what he did to Hillary in the waning days before the general election??? You are completely MAD!

And don't forget the steady stream Russian fake news that RWers gobbled up.

Are you saying what the emails showed is true?

Of course they were true no Clinton never denied the content of the e-mails!
I think she did concede she was ignorant about security protocol in regards to e-mails.

Yeah. But everyone knew about it and didn't give a shit . The whole investigation was really a witch hunt spinoff from benghazhi.
You mean all the Obama drones didn't give a shit. Why would traitors care?
You need to cool it with that "traitor"BS until Trump takes Putin's picture off his nightstand.

But what do you expect of a political party that embraces radical Islamic terrorism, cop killers, abortion in all nine months of pregnancy, a mockery of marriage based on sexually perverted acts, and unbridled growth of government bureaucracy, regulations, deficits, and debt?

Lewis is an icon of the Communistic party.

Lewis is an icon of the Communistic party.
As long as they are American Communists loyal to this country, I don't really give a damn.

I'd give you Google street view but living in a gated community they dont allow it.
I can give you a google street view of anyplace on earth and say I live there. Are you really that dense?

Not in my neighborhood.

If your community is all you say it is, you would be arrested soon after you shot at the drone for discharging a weapon in the city limits.

If you dont see me.....

The Democrats promised to honor the election results but they LIED.

\and this surprises you

--LOL

That's reassuring.

He's another whining black piece of shit that protests when he doesn't like the results and lies about it.
It would be nice to know wtf you are talking about specifically. What is it you think Lewis has lied about?

He's a Democrat. Enough said.

Two of the asterisked, highlighted comments about the 2016 election should be:

1. How the DNC rigged their Primary to get Hillary elected

2. Hillary declaring that 'Challenging the results of the election is undermining the pillars on which our democracy rests' ... which, after her loss, was followed by:
- A claim of having won the irrelevant 'Popular Vote'
- A demand for recounts (resulting in MORE Trump votes)
- An attempt to 'flip' Electoral College Voters (resulting in More Pro-Hillary Voters being flipped)
...and more.

This election is a complete black eye for the Democratic Party

Not in my neighborhood.

If you dont see me.....
By the time you see the drone, go to retrieve your gun, and come back outside, the drone would be long gone, Besides that, the pictures or videos taken would be instantly transmitted to a cell phone or laptop. See how dumb you konservatives are? Shortsighted, stupid and arrogant.

That's reassuring.
It is to my adoring fans :lol:

Not in my neighborhood.

If you dont see me.....
By the time you see the drone, go to retrieve your gun, and come back outside, the drone would be long gone, Besides that, the pictures or videos taken would be instantly transmitted to a cell phone or laptop. See how dumb you konservatives are? Shortsighted, stupid and arrogant.

There's a twelve gauge within ten feet of me right now.
And if the camera isn't facing my way how exactly would they see me?
Damn you dumb.

But why would you focus on something so trivial when Trump's lies threaten national security!

If you dont see me.....

Damn you dumb.
It would take a lot to pry you away from your computer. You wouldn't even know a drone was out there. USMB takes too much of your time. And if it is night time you couldn't even see a black one with IR capabilities.

The repubs have really propagandized YOU, haven't they? They've got you believing their lies are less toxic than democrat lies.

If you dont see me.....

Damn you dumb.
It would take a lot to pry you away from your computer. You wouldn't even know a drone was out there. USMB takes too much of your time. And if it is night time you couldn't even see a black one with IR capabilities.

LOL.....I've got an IR scope for hog hunting.

Forum List

Back