The demonization of Donald Trump

Going back when Obama was president was different.
Then it was the right demonizing Obama to the max. What goes around comes around.
Cry me a fucking river.
He wasn't "demonized." He was rightly attacked for being an America hating commie who tried to destroy America.

For the record, I was no great supporter of Donald Trump. However, I have trouble understanding why he is so hated, and probably more problems with seeing how Progressive icons like FDR are revered as gods.

So let's compare the two. Who was a bigger racist, FDR or Trump?

What innocent Americans has Donald Trump locked up because of their skin color? FDR locked up Japanese Americans cuz they have squinty eyes like those that bombed Hawaii.

In 1936, after the Berlin Olympics, FDR invited the athletes who competed for the U.S. to the White House. But Jesse Owens, who had won four gold medals, humiliating Adolph Hitler in the process, did not receive the invitation from the president. No surprise then, that Owens stumped for Roosevelt’s Republican rival, Alf Landon, in the 1936 presidential election. “Hitler didn’t snub me—it was our president who snubbed me,” Owens said during the campaign.

Also, because FDR needed the political support of southern Democrats, FDR did not support anti-lynching laws. Roosevelt placed Jimmy Byrnes, a South Carolina overt racist in the Supreme Court, and almost named him vice-president instead of Truman in 1944, which would have made Byrnes president following FDR’s death. Apologists will argue, with some merit, that FDR’s New Deal programs should speak for him, and in truth, African Americans were widely supportive of him. Still, there is little doubt that FDR failed to transcend his time, and his views on race were not enlightened

How about the Trump travel bans? Obama banned immigration from the same countries once upon a time, but no one questioned him, much like one questioned FDR for locking up innocent Japanese Americans cuz Progs are so damned enlightened. However, when Trump does it he is a racist.

How about the Sherriff Trump pardoned? The sherriff targeted drug dealers as where Obama sought to release as many as he could.

Obama May Grant Clemency to Thousands of Drug Offenders. That’s Not Enough.

Many think that we should release drug dealers. If so, what do you think of Obama releasing those terrorists as Gitmo who were released to go become terrorists once again?

In terms of being a warmonger, what has Trump done to receive such disdain? He is the first President not to overthrow a regime since Clinton. Comparing him to Obama, at least he did not overthrow a regime like Libya, only to have it taken over by ISIS. You also won't see Trump give a terrorist state billions of dollars of cash like Obama did to Iran so they could build nukes like North Korea and continue to foster terrorism throughout the Middle East.

So how about it, to this point how is Trump worse than many Presidents that have already served in office?

I could care less what you think of him personally.

Trump is a shit spewing demon.

Be careful not to get any on ya.

For the record, I was no great supporter of Donald Trump. However, I have trouble understanding why he is so hated, and probably more problems with seeing how Progressive icons like FDR are revered as gods.

So let's compare the two. Who was a bigger racist, FDR or Trump?

What innocent Americans has Donald Trump locked up because of their skin color? FDR locked up Japanese Americans cuz they have squinty eyes like those that bombed Hawaii.

In 1936, after the Berlin Olympics, FDR invited the athletes who competed for the U.S. to the White House. But Jesse Owens, who had won four gold medals, humiliating Adolph Hitler in the process, did not receive the invitation from the president. No surprise then, that Owens stumped for Roosevelt’s Republican rival, Alf Landon, in the 1936 presidential election. “Hitler didn’t snub me—it was our president who snubbed me,” Owens said during the campaign.

Also, because FDR needed the political support of southern Democrats, FDR did not support anti-lynching laws. Roosevelt placed Jimmy Byrnes, a South Carolina overt racist in the Supreme Court, and almost named him vice-president instead of Truman in 1944, which would have made Byrnes president following FDR’s death. Apologists will argue, with some merit, that FDR’s New Deal programs should speak for him, and in truth, African Americans were widely supportive of him. Still, there is little doubt that FDR failed to transcend his time, and his views on race were not enlightened

How about the Trump travel bans? Obama banned immigration from the same countries once upon a time, but no one questioned him, much like one questioned FDR for locking up innocent Japanese Americans cuz Progs are so damned enlightened. However, when Trump does it he is a racist.

How about the Sherriff Trump pardoned? The sherriff targeted drug dealers as where Obama sought to release as many as he could.

Obama May Grant Clemency to Thousands of Drug Offenders. That’s Not Enough.

Many think that we should release drug dealers. If so, what do you think of Obama releasing those terrorists as Gitmo who were released to go become terrorists once again?

In terms of being a warmonger, what has Trump done to receive such disdain? He is the first President not to overthrow a regime since Clinton. Comparing him to Obama, at least he did not overthrow a regime like Libya, only to have it taken over by ISIS. You also won't see Trump give a terrorist state billions of dollars of cash like Obama did to Iran so they could build nukes like North Korea and continue to foster terrorism throughout the Middle East.

So how about it, to this point how is Trump worse than many Presidents that have already served in office?

I could care less what you think of him personally.

Let's see why he's so hated.

1) He said bad stuff about Mexicans
2) He said bad stuff about women
3) He said bad stuff about Muslims

Oh, we could go on all day about the stuff he's said.

4) He's tried to take healthcare coverage away from millions of people
5) He's trying to destroy the environment for profit
6) He's trying to take away protections against recessions

Yeah, the stuff he's doing too is all to benefit the rich and screw everyone else.

I believe that Trump is a pig when it comes to women, but for the life of me I don't get this racial crap.

How is Trump a racist?

I'm not sure that Trump is a racist. It's not that he advocates white supremacy and all that. It's that he doesn't care. He likes the adulation he gets from the racists, and so he plays up to them, he won't properly denounce them, he'll do it in a manner in which he knows they can shrug it off and carry on supporting him.

Then it was the right demonizing Obama to the max. What goes around comes around.
Cry me a fucking river.
obama was quite correctly demonized for what he did not for what someone 150 years ago did.

Wow, one of the most notorious haters whines.
Oh, the irony. :biggrin:

Well lets see, the liberal media demonized Nixon, and Ford, and Reagan, and Bush 1, and Bush 2, now they are demonizing Trump wow....shocker...I may faint.

Comparing a guy from the 30s with today's standards ?

Do you think FDR would be cheered if he rounded up all muslims (today's version of Japanese ) ?

So you think it's wrong to hold Robert E. Lee to today's standards?

He was a traitor then as he is now .

The complaint against Lee is that he's a racist. If we shouldn't judge FDR for being a racist, then why should we judge Lee?

You douche bag hypocrites don't want to go there, I realize.

No. The complaint is he was a traitor and the cons put up memorials years later as more of an FU to the blacks trying to be free .

Do you think FDR would be cheered if he rounded up all muslims (today's version of Japanese ) ?

The complaint against Lee is that he's a racist. If we shouldn't judge FDR for being a racist, then why should we judge Lee?

No. The complaint is he was a traitor and the cons put up memorials years later as more of an FU to the blacks trying to be free .

Hmmm, no. The complaint of all those who called Trump a racist is that anyone who opposed taking down Lee's statue was a racist. You just accused him of being a racist.

You're a douche bag, of course.

Cry me a fucking river.
He wasn't "demonized." He was rightly attacked for being an America hating commie who tried to destroy America.

Ah, anther brilliant post!
Commie? Obama was a tool of Wall Street. Do you have any clue at all what Communism really is? No.
Secondly, Trump ( the man who's ass your head is buried in) is destroying this Republic's foundation established by my country s forefathers!
Who is destroying America and what it has stood for? Try the orange pathological liar, who has reached his level of incompetency, while being bat-shit crazy.

Hmmm, no. The complaint of all those who called Trump a racist is that anyone who opposed taking down Lee's statue was a racist. You just accused him of being a racist.

He's being accused of being a racist cause of the racist shit he does and says .

Cry me a fucking river.

But general lee, who literally tried to destroy America , is your hero?

He's being accused of being a racist cause of the racist shit he does and says .
You have a million ways to weasel out of addressing the issue. Answer this: why should we cut FDR any slack for being a racist POS when you refuse to cut Lee any slack?

Last edited:
Cry me a fucking river.

But general lee, who literally tried to destroy America , is your hero?
Lee simply defended Virginia from a foreign invader. He didn't try to destroy anything.

Forum List

Back