The Dems Have Less Than 40 Days To Dump Biden Before They're Stuck With Him

You're on.

If Trump wins you leave, if Biden wins I leave.

The only sucker aspect about the bet is I get the feeling this message board is your whole life.

So the stakes are much higher for thee. ;)
In a year, no one is going to think Joe has any chance at all. Not even democrats. The bribery scandal will just continue to grow because, Joe is obviously guilty, which means they will continue to find more evidence.

So with all this talk about Dems now panicking and realizing their corrupt, compromised Octogenarian is super unpopular - and would probably lose the Electoral College to Orange Man - it got me thinking.

How long do they really have before Biden is pretty much set as their nominee? (Barring any health issues, of course.)

The full answer is complex, because states all have different filing deadlines. Most fall between November and January, but one outlier has one in March.

However, the first deadline is coming up on October 16th.

And which state would that be?

The all important swing state of Nevada.

Now, I may be no expert on the esoteric particulars regarding Presidential candidate filing rules and standards.

But I do know a bit about politics.

And there is just no way in Hades that the Dems are going to bring their candidate into the general while ceding Nevada.

It won't happen. I don't think anyone on the Left, or the Right would argue this point.

Therefore, unless we see a knight in shining armor suddenly jump in and declare within the next 35 days or so - the DNC is tied to Biden like white on rice.

And it will be their inevitable downfall.

If 10/16 comes and goes, that's the ball game folks.

And we can all look back and laugh that the election was actually won over a year before it even happened.

Well, at least us Trump supporters can. ;)
/----/ democRATs have no respect for the process. They will change the rules at the last minute, dumb Dementia Joe for health reasons, and install Manchella as the candidate.
1694254795014.png

So with all this talk about Dems now panicking and realizing their corrupt, compromised Octogenarian is super unpopular - and would probably lose the Electoral College to Orange Man - it got me thinking.

How long do they really have before Biden is pretty much set as their nominee? (Barring any health issues, of course.)

The full answer is complex, because states all have different filing deadlines. Most fall between November and January, but one outlier has one in March.

Now, I may be no expert on the esoteric particulars regarding Presidential candidate filing rules and standards.

And there is just no way in Hades that the Dems are going to bring their candidate into the general while ceding Nevada.

It won't happen. I don't think anyone on the Left, or the Right would argue this point.

Therefore, unless we see a knight in shining armor suddenly jump in and declare within the next 35 days or so - the DNC is tied to Biden like white on rice.

And we can all look back and laugh that the election was actually won over a year before it even happened.

When I first read your ridiculous OP, I thought “She must be trolling us - she simply cannot be this ignorant."

And then I remembered you’re a Democrat whose loyalty to their party is so paper thin that you left it because you weren’t getting enough cuddles and likes from your fellow Hillbots as you spewed and demanded constant attention and praise from them.

So now you’re doing everything you can to help Trump lose a second time - great job btw! - as you spew bullshit like this faptastic OP.

No, Einstein.

There’s plenty of time for Biden to bow out or new candidates to enter.

There’s no October 16th deadline.

Maybe seek less attention and actually research what you’re talking about before vomiting another thread onto the forum?

TIA

:)

A good find indeed.

Of course, the only problem is the Dems will have literally like 3 months until election day, by that point.

A helluva gamble.

Would have been a lot easier for them if they hadn't installed an unlikeable curmudgeon with an illiterate, cackling diversity hire as the back up plan.

They made their own bed here.
Yup. Agree. they have no good options.

Now 39 days.

Honestly, the whole thing is a shitshow.
Only one candidate I support at this time...
s-l400.png

Not kidding.
Would solve all that AGW bullshit as well.

When I first read your ridiculous OP, I thought “She must be trolling us - she simply cannot be this ignorant."

And then I remembered you’re a Democrat whose loyalty to their party is so paper thin

Somebody wants attention. :(

/----/ democRATs have no respect for the process. They will change the rules at the last minute, dumb Dementia Joe for health reasons, and install Manchella as the candidate.
View attachment 826983

I certainly don't rule that out.

In fact, I've been saying it before I even started posting here.

Big Mike is their only hope, because (rightly or wrongly) she (he?) transcends politics as a cultural icon.

That said, the longer the Dems sit on it, the tougher the road to hoe. (Ha!)

Maybe they hope there isn't time for a vetting process, though.

Could be.

Does Kamala want the job? she likes the power and money but does she want the rest?

The short answer is she ran for President.

But you may have a point that she got close enough to the reality now to realize it may not be what she envisioned.

Of course, all this assumes Kamala is able to produce cogent thoughts....about anything, whatsoever.

They won't dump Biden. The only way Biden is out is if he suffers a health event. And, Kamala is ready to go.

The probability of losing to Trump is the only reason Dems would want to dump Biden. He is their dream president because he is so completely malleable to their will. The only way that Biden would go against the instructions of his radical liberal handlers is if his Chinese bosses told him to do something different. But the Chinese are smart enough to coordinate with Biden's handlers, so I doubt that would ever be an issue.

I think the strategy will be to hang onto Biden while continuing to press the DOJ and whatever state prosecutors they can co-opt to destroy Trump before he can win the election.

Forum List

Back