The Dems Have Less Than 40 Days To Dump Biden Before They're Stuck With Him

Biden … is their dream president because he is so completely malleable to their will. The only way that Biden would go against the instructions of his radical liberal handlers is if his Chinese bosses told him to do something different. But the Chinese are smart enough to coordinate with Biden's handlers, so I doubt that would ever be an issue…

More utter shit from “MAGAmaniacs” about Biden and the Democrats being told by “Chinese bosses” what to do!

Do you have any idea how ignorant and idiotic this is?

Maybe Wall Street and the U.S. “Deep State” are also on Putin’s payroll? Like Obama was playing “footsie” with Iran? For God’s sake, we are in a Cold War that could turn into a “hot one” with both China & Russia!

Last edited:
More utter shit from “MAGAmaniacs” about Biden and the Democrats being told by “Chinese bosses” what to do!

Maybe Wall Street and the U.S. “Deep State” are also on Putin’s payroll? Like Obama was playing “footsie” with Iran? For God’s sake, we are in a Cold War that could turn into a “hot one” with both China & Russia!
Then what exactly are the Chinese oligarchs paying the Bidens for?

The short answer is she ran for President.

But you may have a point that she got close enough to the reality now to realize it may not be what she envisioned.

Of course, all this assumes Kamala is able to produce cogent thoughts....about anything, whatsoever.

Actually, no....joe just has to .....leave.......one way or another, and then she is President......staying President will be the rub...but she seems to know all about how to do that....

Leftists would be cute when they are just out and out lying about their favorite sock puppet...joe biden......if they didn't always end up putting innocent people into mass graves....

The young commies in the WH telling Biden what to do are all members of the Liberal World Order.

You are hopeless & a gullible fool. But don’t feel too bad. Probably more than 50 million American Trumpsters believe exactly as you do!

Oh, and as to “What exactly”… “Chinese oligarchs” .. are “paying the Bidens for?”

… I will answer by asking you, “When did you stop beating your wife?”
:pout:

This kind of mad disgusting propaganda pushed by your “leaders” and alt-right “media” — and which you all unthinkingly repeat — is part of why reasonable, concerned Americans absolutely disdain your “MAGA movement.”

Last edited:

Certainly not to fly spy drones over the entire continental US hoovering up sensitive intelligence on our missile silo locations.

Or for being a client state concerning their "Green Energy" boondoggle.

You are hopeless & a gullible fool. But don’t feel too bad. Probably more than 50 million American Trumpsters believe exactly as you do!

Oh, and as to “What exactly”… “Chinese oligarchs” .. are “paying the Bidens for?”

This kind of mad disgusting propaganda pushed by your “leaders” and alt-right “media” — and which you all unthinkingly repeat — is part of why reasonable, concerned Americans absolutely disdain your “MAGA movement.”

Dude.

Did you miss the whole Steele Dossier thing?

Ya know, when the Clinton campaign paid millions to a political operator to produce false documents claiming the POTUS was a Russian spy?

And then, after an extensive tax payer funded investigation and 3 years of endless media gas lighting - literally none of it turned out to be true?

Maybe dismount that high horse.

Dude.

Did you miss the whole Steele Dossier thing?

Ya know, when the Clinton campaign paid millions to a political operator to produce false documents claiming the POTUS was a Russian spy?

And then, after an extensive tax payer funded investigation and 3 years of endless media gas lighting - literally none of it turned out to be true?

Maybe dismount that high horse.

And to add to your post...

The fake information was given to obama who then authorized the FBI and DOJ to spy on Trump....and to lie to Federal Judges to get the warrants for the now illegal spying operation.....

I just can't wait to see these scumbags losing their minds when they finally have to admit they can't get rid of Trump with all these indictments, trials, OR the coming guaranteed, corrupt convictions. His popularity is going to continue to increase, probably even faster as average Americans see these DC scum for what they are. They're firkin' COWARDS. They can't win elections so they steal and if another steal is too complicated, they try the banana republic path of arresting their opponent.
Actually if trump is convicted of anything, his numbers are going to decrease. Polls show that.

False analogy. We know the Chinese pay the Biden family millions of dollars. That's not in dispute. So, it is fair to ask what the money is in exchange for.

There's no evidence of me beating my wife. Her dad is east coast italian and her mom is Texas trailer park, so I wouldn't live a day if I tried that.

Only idiot Trumpers could turn drug addict Hunter Biden’s pathetic attempts to sell his non-existent “influence” on U.S. foreign politics … into a charge of supposed Chinese “control” of his father.

The few million Hunter Biden seems to have personally wrangled through “companies” & “accounts” shared with his almost equally pathetic partners came originally from a single corrupt and soon-to-be-arrested Chinese oil executive, Ye Jianming, supposedly to arrange matters like a never-gotten-off-the-ground “oil project” on “Monkey Island” in Louisiana … back when his father was Obama’s V.P.

By the 2nd year of Trump’s presidency it all evaporated into nothing & even the corrupt Chinese oil company exec was imprisoned by XiJinping’s regime. Small potatoes at a time when China and the U.S. we’re still making profitable deals worth hundreds of billions with one another.

This was not payment to a “Biden crime family” and had zero influence on U.S. foreign policy. It merely allowed Hunter Biden to flip out further on drugs and prostitutes.

Joe Biden was a fool not to have thrown his son to the wolves back even before then. He should probably have had his son prosecuted fully for whatever minor crimes he could be prosecuted for at that time, but who the fuck cares about that shit? Joe Biden was Joe Biden — an imperfect Catholic family man. He didn’t want his son in prison but only in rehab — a “terrible crime” to some.

Joe Biden didn’t “profit” but paid a high price with his reputation for his son’s abysmal conduct. Hunter was a loser, deep in debt, a drug addict and spending a fortune on prostitutes. Who doesn’t know all this?

Nevertheless this was one of the reasons I never wanted Biden to run in 2020 — because I knew even then he would be mercilessly and incessantly attacked by the infinitely more corrupt, cynical and unprincipled Donald Trump … and all the grifters who serve him.

It is the same reason, along with his age and general poor image, that I hope the Dems find a way to “retire” him and find a better and more effective candidate against our “MAGA maniacs” out to trash the country, tear apart our nation, and establish an authoritarian criminal in the White House … with more nihilism and “Big Lies.”

Last edited:
Only idiot Trumpers could turn drug addict Hunter Biden’s pathetic attempts to sell his non-existent “influence”

I have to level with you, I stopped right there.

The only idiot is someone who is naive enough to believe that multiple shell companies possessing literally millions of payments in foreign money to multiple Biden family members was all for nothing because there was no influence peddling.

That is laughable on its face, and you know it.

I have to level with you, I stopped right there.

The only idiot is someone who is naive enough to believe that multiple shell companies possessing literally millions of payments in foreign money to multiple Biden family members was all for nothing because there was no influence peddling.

That is laughable on its face, and you know it.
I know nothing of the kind. I think you made a serious mistake in not reading further … and not opening up your own mind further to my very different perspective.

I know nothing of the kind. I think you made a serious mistake in not reading further and opening up your own mind.

So you admit to not knowing vital facts regarding a subject you choose to opine on, but I'm the one who's close minded?

Makes sense.

So you admit to not knowing vital facts regarding a subject you choose to opine on, but I'm the one who's close minded?

Makes sense.
What on earth makes you think I “don’t know vital facts” about this subject? After all, it is not me who stops reading the moment I don’t approve of what I’m reading, and then proceed to criticize the writer …

What on earth makes you think I “don’t know vital facts” about this subject?

The fact that you're not aware that Biden, as VP, had several LLC's that foreign money was being siphoned into - and his family members were the account holders.

In fact his little grand daughter was one of them.

If it was Trump, at the very least it might arouse some intellectual curiosity on your part.

But since it's Biden, you ignore it.

Or perhaps you're being truthful and you had absolutely no idea.

Only idiot Trumpers could turn drug addict Hunter Biden’s pathetic attempts to sell his non-existent “influence” on U.S. foreign politics … into a charge of supposed Chinese “control” of his father.

The few million Hunter Biden seems to have personally wrangled through “companies” & “accounts” shared with his almost equally pathetic partners came originally from a single corrupt and soon-to-be-arrested Chinese oil executive, Ye Jianming, supposedly to arrange matters like a never-gotten-off-the-ground “oil project” on “Monkey Island” in Louisiana … back when his father was Obama’s V.P.

By the 2nd year of Trump’s presidency it all evaporated into nothing & even the corrupt Chinese oil company exec was imprisoned by XiJinping’s regime. Small potatoes at a time when China and the U.S. we’re still making profitable deals worth hundreds of billions with one another.

This was not payment to a “Biden crime family” and had zero influence on U.S. foreign policy. It merely allowed Hunter Biden to flip out further on drugs and prostitutes.

Joe Biden was a fool not to have thrown his son to the wolves back even before then. He should probably have had his son prosecuted fully for whatever minor crimes he could be prosecuted for at that time, but who the fuck cares about that shit? Joe Biden was Joe Biden — an imperfect Catholic family man. He didn’t want his son in prison but only in rehab — a “terrible crime” to some.

Joe Biden didn’t “profit” but paid a high price with his reputation for his son’s abysmal conduct. Hunter was a loser, deep in debt, a drug addict and spending a fortune on prostitutes. Who doesn’t know all this?

Nevertheless this was one of the reasons I never wanted Biden to run in 2020 — because I knew even then he would be mercilessly and incessantly attacked by the infinitely more corrupt, cynical and unprincipled Donald Trump … and all the grifters who serve him.

It is the same reason, along with his age and general poor image, that I hope the Dems find a way to “retire” him and find a better and more effective candidate against our “MAGA maniacs” out to trash the country, tear apart our nation, and establish an authoritarian criminal in the White House … with more nihilism and “Big Lies.”
^^^ complete and total disconnect from reality right here. Typical cult behavior. Nothing but lies and bad deflection attempts.

Forum List

Back