The dentist exposed a real terminal illness

Clinton doesn't need the media covering for her...She will fucking destroy the republican candidate in the general election...

She'll get 70% of the minorities
She'll get 60% of the womans vote
She'll be the voice of sanity when it comes to infrastructure, science, r&d, education and care for our poor.
So you believe Hillary is a voice for "sanity." Tell me then, why is Hillary ducking the media?

So you believe ducking the media is insane? :lol:

Sometimes being quit and letting the anti-government republicans hang themselves is the best course of action!

Yeah, I have to admit, I don't care that much about random wild animal shootings.

Honestly, if America was fixed.... if crime was gone.... if the national debt was dropping.... if health care was fixed..... if Iran was de-nuked..... if the economy was flying..... basically if all the major important, life impacting issues of the day were dealt with.....

Ok..... Let's deal with the lion shooting.

But I've seen the battered women's shelter. Just once. that was enough.

Lion.... not so important. Sorry. You eco-geek tree-hugging animal-worshipers.... sorry. Not so important.

Clinton doesn't need the media covering for her...She will fucking destroy the republican candidate in the general election...

She'll be the voice of sanity when it comes to infrastructure, science, r&d, education and care for our poor.
So you believe Hillary is a voice for "sanity." Tell me then, why is Hillary ducking the media?

Sometimes being quite and letting the anti-government republicans hang themselves is the best course of action!
Says the man who HATES blacks Mexicans & muslims.

Stfu hypocrite loser

Sometimes being quite and letting the anti-government republicans hang themselves is the best course of action!

Oh brother I pretty sure we agree with the first part. In fact, you idiots being quiet all the time is the best course of action. The average IQ of the forum drops with every post you make.

The American media has deliberately changed the topic of conversation, because they don't want to talk about the Planned Parenthood videos, or the scandals of Hillary Clinton.
No. You and your fellow rabid Right Wingers want to talk about scandals to score some cheap political points.

Whenever there is a story the rabid Right Wingers can't run away from, they stand flat footed and petulant and say "What about Hillary Clinton?" as if their feeble question can act like a magic word ABRACADABRA! and the subject is forgotten.

Stfu hypocrite loser

Never said otherwise. lol...I am thankful that they're all smarter then your fucking ass and give a shit about paving our roads, funding our science programs and making us the best country on earth.

Fuck loserterianism and fuck you.

Oh brother I pretty sure we agree with the first part. In fact, you idiots being quiet all the time is the best course of action. The average IQ of the forum drops with every post you make.

Wishing to take us back to the 19th century is far dumber. You stupid assholes want our infrastructure to fall apart and for us to be dead last in education and science. How does that make you intelligent? Hmmm loser? Goddamn puppet for the super rich.

Stfu hypocrite loser

Never said otherwise. lol...I am thankful that they're all smarter then your fucking ass and give a shit about paving our roads, funding our science programs and making us the best country on earth.

Now your just a liar. You've called blacks porch monkeys and jungle bunnies. You ragged hard against muslims until I told you to STFU cause your racism was showing through.
You are literally one of the dumbest posters on this board. For 3 damn years all you've said is infrastructure infrastructure infrastructure. You are as deep as my bird bath.

Wishing to take us back to the 19th century is far dumber. You stupid assholes want our infrastructure to fall apart and for us to be dead last in education and science. How does that make you intelligent? Hmmm loser?

oooooOOOooo..... loser. lol. You do realize that when someone as mentally degenerate as you, calls me a loser, that I consider it a compliment and amusing, right?

I actually have no problem with maintaining our infrastructure. In 2009, you passed an roughly $800 Billion pork bill, under the guise of 'infrastructure'. Yet here you are complaining about it?

Whose fault is that? You had both houses, and the presidency? What's your lame leftist excuse?

We now know you lied, and blew the money. We have tons of debt, and no infrastructure fixes. The only ones to blame, is yourselves.

Wishing to take us back to the 19th century is far dumber. You stupid assholes want our infrastructure to fall apart and for us to be dead last in education and science. How does that make you intelligent? Hmmm loser? Goddamn puppet for the super rich.
One things for sure. YOU are dead last in education

He exposed just how stupid and easily led the American public is.
The whole damn country is awash in the sensationalism of a moron shooting an animal.

I understand the desire to protect endangered animals but Jesus Christ let's get real here. There are so many problems facing the country & the world for that matter but everyone is acting like this is some epic episode of Jerry Springer.

It's truly pathetic that something so minuscule can distract Americans from the things that really mater.
"The dentist exposed a real terminal illness"

Yes, the ridiculous stupidity of most on the right, and their propensity to be clueless dullards.
Case in point GMU.

The American media has deliberately changed the topic of conversation, because they don't want to talk about the Planned Parenthood videos, or the scandals of Hillary Clinton.

"People care about something that I don't care about, and don't care about what I care about! It must be a conspiracy against me!"
Well, yes, you would be right, except that we are getting ready to elect a new President and many are concerned about government funding for what we see is a disgusting practice of selling baby parts.
Both of these concerns effect all of our lives. Cecil the lion effects us not one iota
BUT he is useful as a distraction from real political concerns

No. You and your fellow rabid Right Wingers want to talk about scandals to score some cheap political points.

Whenever there is a story the rabid Right Wingers can't run away from, they stand flat footed and petulant and say "What about Hillary Clinton?" as if their feeble question can act like a magic word ABRACADABRA! and the subject is forgotten.
It is obvious to all but the severely mentally challenged that hillary clinton is more bereft of integrity than her husband and that the selling of baby parts by an agency funded by tax payers is infinitely more horrendous that a legal lion hunt.

"People care about something that I don't care about, and don't care about what I care about! It must be a conspiracy against me!"
Well, yes, you would be right, except that we are getting ready to elect a new President and many are concerned about government funding for what we see is a disgusting practice of selling baby parts.
Both of these concerns effect all of our lives. Cecil the lion effects us not one iota

You realize that you're just confirming my point?

I know you guys think abortion is the worst thing in the world. It's not news - you guys have been bitching, whining and occasionally murdering abortion doctors for decades now.

The lion thing isn't even the point - you guys were hoping that these Planned Parenthood videos would bring more people to your side and make them as outraged as you believe they should be, and you just dont want to accept the fact that it isn't working, so you blame it on other things that people seem to care about.

Opinions aren't zero-sum - people caring about a lion doesn't prevent them from caring about other things. The lion isn't what's stopping people caring about the PP videos - it's just that people aren't as outraged by it as you are.

Stfu hypocrite loser

Please put the cork in the bottle and get some sleep. You're losing it, young fella.

I know you guys think abortion is the worst thing in the world. It's not news - you guys have been bitching, whining and occasionally murdering abortion doctors for decades now.

The lion thing isn't even the point - you guys were hoping that these Planned Parenthood videos would bring more people to your side and make them as outraged as you believe they should be, and you just dont want to accept the fact that it isn't working, so you blame it on other things that people seem to care about.

Opinions aren't zero-sum - people caring about a lion doesn't prevent them from caring about other things. The lion isn't what's stopping people caring about the PP videos - it's just that people aren't as outraged by it as you are.
Naaaah you proved my point. Sorry, Doc.
You, hillary, obama and planned parenthood need stories like Cecil the lion.
Y'all had a good teacher. bill clinton bombed an aspirin factory to deflect from his scandal. It worked for a while.

Y'all had a good teacher. bill clinton bombed an aspirin factory to deflect from his scandal. It worked for a while.

:lol:

You guys have to realize how silly the constant claims of conspiracies devoted to persecuting Republicans have become.

I know, it's hard to accept that no one cares, and it's easier to blame it on someone else. But eventually you're gonna have to man up and face the facts.

So, you think that Obama and Hilary forced this guy to go to Africa and illegally kill a lion?

Forum List

Back