The dentist exposed a real terminal illness

The American media has deliberately changed the topic of conversation, because they don't want to talk about the Planned Parenthood videos, or the scandals of Hillary Clinton.

"People care about something that I don't care about, and don't care about what I care about! It must be a conspiracy against me!"
Well, yes, you would be right, except that we are getting ready to elect a new President and many are concerned about government funding for what we see is a disgusting practice of selling baby parts.
Both of these concerns effect all of our lives. Cecil the lion effects us not one iota
BUT he is useful as a distraction from real political concerns

You realize that you're just confirming my point?

I know you guys think abortion is the worst thing in the world. It's not news - you guys have been bitching, whining and occasionally murdering abortion doctors for decades now.

The lion thing isn't even the point - you guys were hoping that these Planned Parenthood videos would bring more people to your side and make them as outraged as you believe they should be, and you just dont want to accept the fact that it isn't working, so you blame it on other things that people seem to care about.

Opinions aren't zero-sum - people caring about a lion doesn't prevent them from caring about other things. The lion isn't what's stopping people caring about the PP videos - it's just that people aren't as outraged by it as you are.
You guys?

Fuck you

And you PRETEND to be a man of reason

The American people aren't nearly as interested in the lion as the media is interested in making it look like the public is interested in the dead lion.

The public is much more interested in defunding the ghoulish planned parenthood.

The American media has deliberately changed the topic of conversation, because they don't want to talk about the Planned Parenthood videos, or the scandals of Hillary Clinton.

"People care about something that I don't care about, and don't care about what I care about! It must be a conspiracy against me!"
Well, yes, you would be right, except that we are getting ready to elect a new President and many are concerned about government funding for what we see is a disgusting practice of selling baby parts.
Both of these concerns effect all of our lives. Cecil the lion effects us not one iota

I know you guys think abortion is the worst thing in the world. It's not news - you guys have been bitching, whining and occasionally murdering abortion doctors for decades now.

The lion thing isn't even the point - you guys were hoping that these Planned Parenthood videos would bring more people to your side and make them as outraged as you believe they should be, and you just dont want to accept the fact that it isn't working, so you blame it on other things that people seem to care about.

Opinions aren't zero-sum - people caring about a lion doesn't prevent them from caring about other things. The lion isn't what's stopping people caring about the PP videos - it's just that people aren't as outraged by it as you are.
You guys?

Fuck you

When I say "you guys", I refer to the people who think that abortion is the single most important political issue in the world. If you aren't a member of that group, then I'm not talking to you - and if you don't think the guys who kill abortion doctors are part of that group, then I don't know what to tell you.

You guys?

Fuck you

When I say "you guys", I refer to the people who think that abortion is the single most important political issue in the world. If you aren't a member of that group, then I'm not talking to you - and if you don't think the guys who kill abortion doctors are part of that group, then I don't know what to tell you.
Nice spin asshole

You guys?

Fuck you

Nice spin asshole

you were funnier when you whined about $7 light bulbs:badgrin:

Forum List

Back