The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

What makes you think this is such a "Big Trial"? The Fake Impeachment trials of twice exonerated Donald J Trump were bigger news.

The trials of the Baltimore PD officers were pretty big too.

Sorry no, THIS is the biggest. Nothing of this level or importance has been seen since OJ.

The OJ trial was theater. In the grand scheme of things, it wasn't anything more than another negro killing an innocent white woman and an innocent white man...

Tru Dat

What makes you think this is such a "Big Trial"? The Fake Impeachment trials of twice exonerated Donald J Trump were bigger news.

America is on trial...................again.

Yeah....tell that to the girls your government allowed to be raped over and over again by muslim men......knowingly allowed it to happen...

In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children,[15] had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men (Kurdish and Kosovar men were also involved).[16][13] British Asian girls in Rotherham also suffered abuse, but a fear of shame and dishonour made them reluctant to report the abuse to authorities.[17] A "common thread" was that taxi drivers had been picking the children up for sex from care homes and schools.Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.[20]
-----
The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; fear that the perpetrators' ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism and damage community relations; the Labour council's reluctance to challenge a Labour-voting ethnic minority; lack of a child-centred focus; a desire to protect the town's reputation; and lack of training and resources.[25][26][8]

How many black women were raped in this country and the Gov't did NOTHING about it.

You mean by democrats in the south....that was the democrat party. I can't stand them too.....

I mean WHITE men in the South and you defend keeping their statues and monuments up, so yea you can stand them.
Democrats. That's just what he said. Besides, I'm sure a lot more black men raped black women than white Democrats, even these days.

Come on Shit head, how many WHITE South Republicans fought against segregation, police brutality, lynching, etc.? I'll tell you, 0. That is the best excuse you can come up with Shit Head.

When are you going to fight against black-on-black crime?

Have been fighting against if for years, when is your party going to get into the fight?

Y'all want to ban gun ownership and defund the police. We can only show you the water. We can't make you drink it.

The Civil Rights movement is over....

We went from Rosa Parks, an NAACP officer being arrested for sitting in the back of a bus in a democrat party controlled state.......

To a violent felon, high on 2X the lethal dose of fentanyl, fighting police during a lawful arrest for trying to pass a bogus 20 dollar bill....

Martin Luther King jr. and Rosa Parks.....are ashamed....

Everyone should be

Anyone catch the EMT testimony just now? Chauvin wouldn't let her check Floyd's pulse or approach him an any manner. He failed to offer any assistance to Floyd and reached for his pepper spray every time she tried to approach. Freaking AMAZING. :mad:

Predictions:

If Chauvin is found not guilty: negroes will riot in the streets, attack innocent whites and police officers and burn our cities to the ground because they will feel as though they, as a community, have been wronged and that their reaction is appropriate.

If Chauvin is found guilty: negroes will riot in the streets, attack innocent whites and police officers and burn our cities to the ground because they will feel as though they, as a community, have had their actions of last year vindicated and that their reaction is appropriate.

Regardless of what happens, negroes are going to be out of control, just as they were last year. As good Americans, our best reaction is to arm ourselves to protect ourselves, our friends and our loved ones, and to not hesitate when a threat resents itself to dispatch that threat in haste. Negroes are pack hunters, and if allowed to assemble become a threat to anyone they see.

We must act accordingly...

Unfortunately you are correct.

America is on trial...................again.

Yeah....tell that to the girls your government allowed to be raped over and over again by muslim men......knowingly allowed it to happen...

In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children,[15] had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men (Kurdish and Kosovar men were also involved).[16][13] British Asian girls in Rotherham also suffered abuse, but a fear of shame and dishonour made them reluctant to report the abuse to authorities.[17] A "common thread" was that taxi drivers had been picking the children up for sex from care homes and schools.Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.[20]
-----
The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; fear that the perpetrators' ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism and damage community relations; the Labour council's reluctance to challenge a Labour-voting ethnic minority; lack of a child-centred focus; a desire to protect the town's reputation; and lack of training and resources.[25][26][8]

How many black women were raped in this country and the Gov't did NOTHING about it.

You mean by democrats in the south....that was the democrat party. I can't stand them too.....

I mean WHITE men in the South and you defend keeping their statues and monuments up, so yea you can stand them.
Democrats. That's just what he said. Besides, I'm sure a lot more black men raped black women than white Democrats, even these days.

Come on Shit head, how many WHITE South Republicans fought against segregation, police brutality, lynching, etc.? I'll tell you, 0. That is the best excuse you can come up with Shit Head.

When are you going to fight against black-on-black crime?

Have been fighting against if for years, when is your party going to get into the fight?

Y'all want to ban gun ownership and defund the police. We can only show you the water. We can't make you drink it.

I own guns when did I say guns should be banned? Also what is meant by defunding the police?

I didn't see one, so forgive me if there's already one, two or three in existence.

If not, let this be the official thread to discuss the biggest trial of the century.

No bruising, no reticial hemorrhaging....no suffocation by the police officer. His air supply was not cut off....

2X the lethal dose of fentanyl....
Ya novel defense..he head a heart condition and was a drug user. Meaning what..he was going to die in a day or two anyway just walking down the street? The medical examiner already addressed that. Having his blood flow and air ways constricted for almost ten minutes with a knee on his neck EXASPERATED those conditions and led to his EARLY death.

Surely there's some cotton need's pickin' right about now, no?

The hood is coming out again.

Jesus what a despicable human that dude is. I put racists on IG, but it's hard to avoid their posts on occasion. :rolleyes-41:

You won't put me on ignore because you know what I say is true.

There are blacks and there are negroes. Blacks are wonderful people. Negroes are vermin criminals who need to be put down...

Predictions:

If Chauvin is found not guilty: negroes will riot in the streets, attack innocent whites and police officers and burn our cities to the ground because they will feel as though they, as a community, have been wronged and that their reaction is appropriate.

If Chauvin is found guilty: negroes will riot in the streets, attack innocent whites and police officers and burn our cities to the ground because they will feel as though they, as a community, have had their actions of last year vindicated and that their reaction is appropriate.

Regardless of what happens, negroes are going to be out of control, just as they were last year. As good Americans, our best reaction is to arm ourselves to protect ourselves, our friends and our loved ones, and to not hesitate when a threat resents itself to dispatch that threat in haste. Negroes are pack hunters, and if allowed to assemble become a threat to anyone they see.

Sad, but true.

I'm now carrying my Colt .380 and my H&K 9mm every single day.

I will not fall victim to the negro scum who will surely be on a destructive, riotous path after the trial...

Predictions:

Sad, but true.

I'm now carrying my Colt .380 and my H&K 9mm every single day.

I will not fall victim to the negro scum who will surely be on a destructive, riotous path after the trial...

I'm carrying my Sig. .380, gel mace, and expandable baton everyday. For the same reason and also there is a current rash of carjackings here in Vegas.
In Nevada you can use deadly force if someone attempts to gain entry into your vehicle while you are in it.

Last edited:

Jesus what a despicable human that dude is. I put racists on IG, but it's hard to avoid their posts on occasion. :rolleyes-41:

There are blacks and there are negroes. Blacks are wonderful people. Negroes are vermin criminals who need to be put down...

Hmmm, so white folks are wonderful people, but Caucasians are vermin criminals who need to be put down. Help me out here.

Hmmm, so white folks are wonderful people, but Caucasians are vermin criminals who need to be put down. Help me out here.

Try to keep up.

I'm not talking about whites or caucasians. I'm talking about blacks and negroes.

Blacks = Good
Negroes = Bad

Forum List

Back