The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

The OJ trial was theater. In the grand scheme of things, it wasn't anything more than another negro killing an innocent white woman and an innocent white man...
OJ Simpson was 100% innocent.

When they asked the lead detective (Mark Fuhrman who was a racist) did he plant evidence, he say he pleads the 5th..That equals NOT GUILTY. What you fail to realize was the moment the LAPD broke the chain of blood evidence, that put doubt in the case. The job of the defense isn’t to prove innocence, but punch holes in the prosecution’s case. The LAPD is rotten to the core when it comes to setting black men up. Elmer Geronimo Pratt was in prison for nearly 30 years because the LAPD set him up.

But you believe OJ got up that day, put on a sweat suit with a skull cap and some bruno magi shoes, drove to his ex wife house and killed her and another person he didn't know would be there, and didn't get any bruises on his face or body, and caught a flight afterward ?

You can say they found blood DNA on OJ's property. But they fail to mention it all had EDTA in it.
EDTA is a chemical used in stored blood.

EDTA isn't found naturally in the body in significant quantities. The fact the blood samples had it proves blood was planted. To this day no one can explain how OJ's blood samples had all those EDTA chemicals in it.

DFOZcePUAAEriZb.jpg

When they asked Mark Furhman if he planted the glove. He refused to answer the question on the grounds it might incriminate him.

OJ Simpson didn't kill anybody.

Mark Fuhrman wasn't just an average white supremacist (like you). He was a white extremist. These are Fuhrman words about planting evidence on blacks.

DFOXcL6V0AA4JWp.jpg

This was the lead detective in the case in the OJ Simpson case

There has never been a case in the history of this country where a Black person murdered a white person on camera, and the Black person walked free. But part of white supremacist culture is the ability to lynch Black people on camera, & be immune from prosecution by white society.

What makes you think this is such a "Big Trial"? The Fake Impeachment trials of twice exonerated Donald J Trump were bigger news.

The trials of the Baltimore PD officers were pretty big too.
America is on trial...................again.

America is always on trial among the global Left. True Americans love this Country unconditionally. What says you?
I wonder why you characters get so shocked when you have riots. Your legal system seems designed to deny justice to certain groups and then you fake outrage when there is a reaction.

I watched the film Detroit over the weekend.Its a film about the executions of Black youngsters by an out of control set of vigilantes who happened to be cops.

Its a terrifying film. People who are supposed to protect you are the biggest threat to your life. It shows what happens when juntas take control and all the civilised norms break down . Detroit looks like Santiago under Pinochet, a notable right wing pin up.

And of course the cops got off. But I finished the film thinking that some progress had been made. 50 years earlier there would not have been a trial.

So if you are a real American you will want justice unlike the supremacists on this thread. Chauvin killed that man in front of a world audience and the world is watching to see if you let him get away with it. That puts America on trial.
You learn by wacthing movies. No surprise since you are known as a morn and fool

The evidence is yet to be established trhat Chauuvin killed him you idiot
I saw it with my own eyes you clown.

When is the trial of the lynch mob who murdered the jogger in Atlanta ? They should be put down not jailed.
You saw a film which is not all the evidence you uneducated fool

From watching the trial, I find out that the police actually called the police, on the police.

That doesn't bode well for Chauvin. Yet another nail in his coffin.
The woman dispatcher who called a sergeant was NOT a LEO you lying POS!

There has never been a case in the history of this country where a Black person murdered a white person on camera, and the Black person walked free. But part of white supremacist culture is the ability to lynch Black people on camera, & be immune from prosecution by white society.
So now you're going to provide video PROOF a "White supremacist" lynched a negro.........right?
Better make plans to escape from your inner city shithole before Cavin walks. There won't be a corner liquor store standing after a month.

There's already rumors that three of the jurors are going to vote to acquit Cavin.
"This one's for Nicole and Ron".

I wonder why you characters get so shocked when you have riots. Your legal system seems designed to deny justice to certain groups and then you fake outrage when there is a reaction.

I watched the film Detroit over the weekend.Its a film about the executions of Black youngsters by an out of control set of vigilantes who happened to be cops.

Its a terrifying film. People who are supposed to protect you are the biggest threat to your life. It shows what happens when juntas take control and all the civilised norms break down . Detroit looks like Santiago under Pinochet, a notable right wing pin up.

And of course the cops got off. But I finished the film thinking that some progress had been made. 50 years earlier there would not have been a trial.

So if you are a real American you will want justice unlike the supremacists on this thread. Chauvin killed that man in front of a world audience and the world is watching to see if you let him get away with it. That puts America on trial.
POWERFUL!!! Couldn't have worded this better myself.

Everyone knows Chauvin will walk or get smack on the wrists. Killing black people and walking is essential in a system of of white supremacy.

Frankly I don't even know why they are bothering with the trial.
My brother Paul here has a valid point and legitimate concerns, consideringthis country's history. However, I'll remain optimistic on the outcome of this trail...this time.

America is on trial. If this walking piece of feces walks, the answer to the question of whether or not America is a racist and/or white supremicist nation will be a resounding yes!

Everyone knows Chauvin will walk or get smack on the wrists. Killing black people and walking is essential in a system of of white supremacy.

My brother Paul here has a valid point and legitimate concerns, consideringthis country's history. However, I'll remain optimistic on the outcome of this trail...this time.

America is on trial. If this walking piece of feces walks, the answer to the question of whether or not America is a racist and/or white supremicist nation will be a resounding yes!
Bullshit.

This is about one man on trial for a crime he is accused of. HE may be convicted based on the evidence or NOT.

Either way it is justified and not a statement of anything else.

The answer to your dumb fucking question is NO

"White supremacy" isn't on trial here, one man and his actions are. The 12 angry men that have been selected will render a verdict as to whether Officer Chauvin did willfully and purposely cause the death of George Floyd or not and whether the prosecutors have proven it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Nothing else.

I mean WHITE men in the South and you defend keeping their statues and monuments up, so yea you can stand them.

How many black murders, committed by other blacks, go unsolved because the rest of the black folks in the area won't "snitch"? You should be standing up to that savagery, considering 93% of black murder victims are murdered by a black person.

How many of those murders go unsolved because the police do a half ass investigation? You claim that folks won't "snitch", they don't snitch because they are AFRAID of the retaliation against them because they police damn sure aren't going to do anything to protect them. When you run your mouth at least know what you are talking about..

Make it easier for law abiding black people living in inner-city communities to keep and bear firearms so they can meet the force employed by gang bangers with as much, or more force.

It is already easy to keep and bear firearms, why do you think they run so rampant in the "hood". The law-abiding citizens are the ones who will be charged if they take the LAW into their own hands.

Stop with the defunding of the police horseshit and stop tying their hands. Stop brainwashing blacks into believing that cops want to hunt them down.

Neither one of your points make any sense. What is defunding the police? Explain it too me. Nobody has brainwash us into anything we have all had some type of encounter with the police and can tell our own story.

What makes you think this is such a "Big Trial"? The Fake Impeachment trials of twice exonerated Donald J Trump were bigger news.

Yeah....tell that to the girls your government allowed to be raped over and over again by muslim men......knowingly allowed it to happen...

In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children,[15] had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men (Kurdish and Kosovar men were also involved).[16][13] British Asian girls in Rotherham also suffered abuse, but a fear of shame and dishonour made them reluctant to report the abuse to authorities.[17] A "common thread" was that taxi drivers had been picking the children up for sex from care homes and schools.Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.[20]
-----
The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; fear that the perpetrators' ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism and damage community relations; the Labour council's reluctance to challenge a Labour-voting ethnic minority; lack of a child-centred focus; a desire to protect the town's reputation; and lack of training and resources.[25][26][8]

How many black women were raped in this country and the Gov't did NOTHING about it.

You mean by democrats in the south....that was the democrat party. I can't stand them too.....

I mean WHITE men in the South and you defend keeping their statues and monuments up, so yea you can stand them.
Democrats. That's just what he said. Besides, I'm sure a lot more black men raped black women than white Democrats, even these days.

Come on Shit head, how many WHITE South Republicans fought against segregation, police brutality, lynching, etc.? I'll tell you, 0. That is the best excuse you can come up with Shit Head.
There weren't any Southern Republicans:View attachment 473909

You know, this angry black man gets old real fast, Superbadbrotha. LOLOL

You ever heard of Free State of Jones?

Were Southern Unionist Democrats or Republicans?

So now you're going to provide video PROOF a "White supremacist" lynched a negro.........right?
Better make plans to escape from your inner city shithole before Cavin walks. There won't be a corner liquor store standing after a month.

There's already rumors that three of the jurors are going to vote to acquit Cavin.
"This one's for Nicole and Ron".
There is no such thing as proof when blk ppl get murdered by the white supremacists

That's why they're setting it up because everyone knows he will walk or get a smack on the wrist.

158485885_465077488180916_6507900138781049626_n.jpg

So proof to who ?

The white supremacist beat cops ?
The white supremacist sergeants ?
The white supremacist captains ?
The white supremacist police chiefs ?
The white supremacist judges ?
The white supremacist Jurors (even if they are not white) and prosecutors ?

And if I'm wrong then why is it when you do get some within law enforcement who do try to do the right thing and see the B.S ? They get kicked out ?

150049625_453888642633134_8904993177853855804_n.jpg

They're using sheriff departments as havens and nests were white supremacist can be hired to kill black ppl and the white supremacist district attorney will back them up on it.

The police are the enforcement arm of white supremacy and law enforcement has been infested by white supremacists and nothing been done to root them out.

The Dred Scott Supreme Court ruling, which was NEVER overturned is still the law of the land.

Meanwhile one of your people (a white guy) killed 2 women & 1 child. Attacked officers while naked. Choked a church groundskeeper. But was detained alive.

How many of those murders go unsolved because the police do a half ass investigation? You claim that folks won't "snitch", they don't snitch because they are AFRAID of the retaliation against them because they police damn sure aren't going to do anything to protect them. When you run your mouth at least know what you are talking about..

Unless someone is willing to snitch, what do you want to detectives to do to resolve the case. Activists also get pissed off if the detectives bring in the suspects and squeeze a confession out of them.

Remember this, and never forget, the CP5 CONFESSED to the fucking crime. They weren't "framed", they admitted they did it. And the libs still bitched and whined.

I'm predicting it'll be a hung jury or an acquittal. I hope he gets convicted but I predict it will be something different.
Let's hope and pray you're wrong and a deserved guilty verdict is awarded.

Don't count on it Marc, we have seen far worse when it comes the Justice System in this country.

And even a guilty conviction means nothing.

Amber Guyger killed a black man--in his own home--who was unarmed. She says she walked into the wrong home and did what we all would have done...killed someone. She was convicted of murder. She got 10 years.

Guys in Texas ( same state as Guyger) are doing 40 years for burglary.

You left out the fact that she thought she was in her apartment, not his......but you lie about everything else, so why not lie about this.....

That is what she said, so we are just suppose to believe her because she is white.

Please....give us the motive for why she killed the guy...you know, the primary determinate for a guilty conviction in a real trial...

So did you believe Mohamed Noor as well?

You're an idiot, how many innocent folks do you think Dr. King and Rosa Parks saw that were murdered by whites and the police and those murderers were NEVER brought to the Bar of Justice.
How many black women were raped in this country and the Gov't did NOTHING about it.
How many innocent black men and women have white men murdered in this country and never even went to trial for it.

The sins of your party are many, indeed. Yet here you are still voting them into office.

They are not MY party and the choices were slim. I couldn't bring myself to vote for a racist, divisive, egotistical, race baiter.

Yeah....tell that to the girls your government allowed to be raped over and over again by muslim men......knowingly allowed it to happen...

In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children,[15] had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men (Kurdish and Kosovar men were also involved).[16][13] British Asian girls in Rotherham also suffered abuse, but a fear of shame and dishonour made them reluctant to report the abuse to authorities.[17] A "common thread" was that taxi drivers had been picking the children up for sex from care homes and schools.Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.[20]
-----
The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; fear that the perpetrators' ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism and damage community relations; the Labour council's reluctance to challenge a Labour-voting ethnic minority; lack of a child-centred focus; a desire to protect the town's reputation; and lack of training and resources.[25][26][8]

You mean by democrats in the south....that was the democrat party. I can't stand them too.....

Democrats. That's just what he said. Besides, I'm sure a lot more black men raped black women than white Democrats, even these days.

Come on Shit head, how many WHITE South Republicans fought against segregation, police brutality, lynching, etc.? I'll tell you, 0. That is the best excuse you can come up with Shit Head.

When are you going to fight against black-on-black crime?

Have been fighting against if for years, when is your party going to get into the fight?

-----

When are you going to fight against black-on-black crime?

Never, the DemoKKKrats need it to maintain power.

So are the RepubliKlans.

Sorry no, THIS is the biggest. Nothing of this level or importance has been seen since OJ.

The OJ trial was theater. In the grand scheme of things, it wasn't anything more than another negro killing an innocent white woman and an innocent white man...

How many innocent black men and women have white men murdered in this country and never even went to trial for it.

Not enough?

Don't worry you are working on it.

Predictions:

If Chauvin is found not guilty: negroes will riot in the streets, attack innocent whites and police officers and burn our cities to the ground because they will feel as though they, as a community, have been wronged and that their reaction is appropriate.

If Chauvin is found guilty: negroes will riot in the streets, attack innocent whites and police officers and burn our cities to the ground because they will feel as though they, as a community, have had their actions of last year vindicated and that their reaction is appropriate.

Regardless of what happens, negroes are going to be out of control, just as they were last year. As good Americans, our best reaction is to arm ourselves to protect ourselves, our friends and our loved ones, and to not hesitate when a threat resents itself to dispatch that threat in haste. Negroes are pack hunters, and if allowed to assemble become a threat to anyone they see.

We must act accordingly...

Moral of the story: Dem Negroes sure are a lot of bother. I bet that's why we keep them in chains most of the time! Only time we ever got any value out of them.

Racist coward.

The negroes need to be treated like the vermin scum they are. Putting them down is best for everyone, especially the decent black folks who choose to live honorably instead of like hoodlum thugs...

Did you get your uniform out the cleaners this week?

1617112380091.png

Forum List

Back