The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

XponentialChaos, you seem to have missed the point I actually weighed my knee pressure myself to confirm it is utter stupidity and ignorance to think pressure to the nape of the neck can restrict breathing. The defense should do an actual live demonstration to confirm that reality. Checkout police activity and other you tube channels and cops have been way more aggressive in doing the knee to the nape of the neck thing and the perp eventually stops moving and says he gives up. Floyd continued to move until he passed out from the drug overdose, and was out for what, one minute before paramedics arrived?

Now here is another crazy Black, but at least he does not call on his Mama when he gets tazed. He actually likes it, and the ridiculous, fat, White female cop gets all bent out of shape when he responds with a nip or two!

So you actually put your knee on someone's neck for almost 9 minutes, how did it turn out?

Actually following the release of this story---there were of course people who did do just that put their knee to the back and neck of a willing partner---no one died hun. Again, holding someone down with a knee is not a lethal manuever but watch you still try to spin nonsense. Your nuts and dishonest.

Forget it. That guy would have voted Not Guilty on O J Simpson. Just like the almost all Black Jury did.

XponentialChaos, you seem to have missed the point I actually weighed my knee pressure myself to confirm it is utter stupidity and ignorance to think pressure to the nape of the neck can restrict breathing. The defense should do an actual live demonstration to confirm that reality. Checkout police activity and other you tube channels and cops have been way more aggressive in doing the knee to the nape of the neck thing and the perp eventually stops moving and says he gives up. Floyd continued to move until he passed out from the drug overdose, and was out for what, one minute before paramedics arrived?

Now here is another crazy Black, but at least he does not call on his Mama when he gets tazed. He actually likes it, and the ridiculous, fat, White female cop gets all bent out of shape when he responds with a nip or two!

So you actually put your knee on someone's neck for almost 9 minutes, how did it turn out?

Actually following the release of this story---there were of course people who did do just that put their knee to the back and neck of a willing partner---no one died hun. Again, holding someone down with a knee is not a lethal manuever but watch you still try to spin nonsense. Your nuts and dishonest.

No they didn't, you just pulled that out your ass hun. How many times have you had someone put their knee on your neck? I'll answer for you, NEVER.

Try the search engine, fool. (I only looked this one up for you, because I know that you are mentally slow and know that most cases didn't make the news so you likely did not read or hear about such cases-----this does not mean that in the future that I will be babying you or any other idiot to lazy to do a simple web search on more common articles as I am not your mama. You will need to put on your big girl panties and do other web searches for yourself.)

Forget it. That guy would have voted Not Guilty on O J Simpson. Just like the almost all Black Jury did.

Are you serious!!! How many white killers have we seen all white juries let off the hook for killing black folks.

No they didn't, you just pulled that out your ass hun. How many times have you had someone put their knee on your neck? I'll answer for you, NEVER.

Try the search engine, fool. (I only looked this one up for you, because I know that you are mentally slow and know that most cases didn't make the news so you likely did not read or hear about such cases-----this does not mean that in the future that I will be babying you or any other idiot to lazy to do a simple web search on more common articles as I am not your mama. You will need to put on your big girl panties and do other web searches for yourself.)

Smfh, just because you are wearing the double XX dirty panties and posted some bullshit you are feeling pretty good about yourself. I keep asking you to post the cause of death from the autopsy report. Someone overdosing is not called Homicide.

Are you serious!!! How many white killers have we seen all white juries let off the hook for killing black folks.

Never seen one. And it is usually Blacks killing whites. And has been for over 70 years.

Never seen one. And it is usually Blacks killing whites. And has been for over 70 years.

Thats because you have your head up your ass and you don't want to see it.

I have a question. When the police beat someone or kill them we hear the criminal record of the citizen to no end. All we hear is that. But why don’t we ever hear the cops record? Why don’t we ever discuss the record of the cop? The complaints. The history of the cop. Isn’t that at least as relevant as the record of the citizen?

That is a lot of complaints. They can’t all be baseless.

I have a question. When the police beat someone or kill them we hear the criminal record of the citizen to no end. All we hear is that. But why don’t we ever hear the cops record? Why don’t we ever discuss the record of the cop? The complaints. The history of the cop. Isn’t that at least as relevant as the record of the citizen?

Less than a complaint a year for a patrol cop seems pretty puny.

You would think Floyd was on trial listening to the racist on this forum.

Negligent homicide seems a decent fit.
There is no reason why he kept him pinned down for 4-5 minutes after he was no longer resisting. To me, Chauvin was being a bit sadistic at that point. I don't think he thought for a moment he would die, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was rather enjoying what he was doing to him.

Your description sounds like 3rd degree murder to me.

609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.

"(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years."

What murder? floyd died of drug overdose.

Drug overdose wouldn’t be classified as a “homicide”.

Chauvin's "goin' down the river", as the saying goes. Or maybe it's up the river. He's fucked. Senior officer Zimmerman just cleaned the defense's clock.

"MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Kneeling on George Floyd ’s neck while he was handcuffed and in the prone position was “top-tier, deadly force” and “totally unnecessary,” the head of the Minneapolis Police Department’s homicide division testified Friday."""

Lieutenant: Kneeling on Floyd’s neck ‘totally unnecessary’

Please post articles where Jews kill blacks and I ll do the opposite. Want to play that game, racist mother fucker. Let's go. Face to face you would cry. Pussy.

It's not looking good for Chauvin at this point, in my opinion.

- So far we have plenty of credible witnesses who are consistent in saying that they were concerned about Floyd while this was happening. They were vocal about their concerns for Floyd and some of them even had a specific background in understanding why it was so concerning. The MMA guy and the EMT lady expressed professional insight into why this was a a concern. The EMT lady even offered to help.

- The paramedic testified that Floyd was dead at the scene.

- Chauvin's former superior officer said that it was unnecessary for Chauvin to use that much force after he was unresponsive.

I have no idea what the defense is going to do with all that. So far, they've tried to show that the crowd was angry and that it was distracting for Chauvin. Seems like a terrible strategy.

I have to guess that their strategy is more about the medical examiner's report. But I don't think that's going to work either as the report itself is clear about how he died.

The most senior officer on the Minneapolis police department testified Thursday that actions like those used on George Floyd are not part of police department training, saying “if your knee is on a person’s neck, that could kill them.”

Lt. Richard Zimmerman, who supervises the Minneapolis Police Department homicide unit, testified that actions like those used on Floyd are not part of police department training.

Wow.

Please post articles where Jews kill blacks and I ll do the opposite. Want to play that game, racist mother fucker. Let's go. Face to face you would cry. Pussy.

Tell me Fuck boy when did I say Jews were killing black folks you lying piece of shit.

Less than a complaint a year for a patrol cop seems pretty puny.

Or does it sound high. Like there were warnings he was violent and abusive?

They need actual evidence for this trial.

Not made-up bullshit that you found somewhere on the internet.

Actually, we're both still off the mark. At most, Chauvin is arguably guilty of manslaughter in the second degree.

609.205 MANSLAUGHTER IN THE SECOND DEGREE.
A person who causes the death of another by any of the following means is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than ten years or to payment of a fine of not more than $20,000, or both:​
by the person's culpable negligence whereby the person creates an unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another. . . .​

Tell me Fuck boy when did I say Jews were killing black folks you lying piece of shit.

Well then stop playing the victim, mother fucker. You’re the real racist.

Forum List

Back