The devastating bombshell which exposes liberals

I'm guessing most of the top brass at McDonald's don't eat at McDonald's on a regular basis,

but I'm not going to have a fainting spell over it.

I'm also guessing that the top brass at McDonald's doesn't recommend that everyone go to Burger King for all of their meals (which is essentially the case you're trying to make by claiming that Media Matters pushes radical liberal propaganda while being run by capitalists).

A tad bit over the top wouldnt you say? What, so now a rich "liberal" acts like a rich person that means that the ideas of dems, libs and progressives are all fake? Because of this guy?

I love how you placed liberal in quotes (as if the radical left-wing Media Matters liberals are somehow not actually liberals... :lol:).

Watching you people become completely unhinged when the people you worship are exposed for the hypocritical dirtbags that they are is priceless. I suspect the reality hit you as you read this story that the powers over at Media Matters laugh at you for being the "useful idiot" that you are - and now your little bottom hurts over that realization.

You have no idea what that law firm costs, and ANYTHING the Foundry and Heritage say is FOS...

Franco, why do you even try anymore? You're credibility is completely shot. I caught you LYING in another thread - to the point where even you could no longer deny. You're response? "I may not know what I'm talking about, but that doesn't mean I'm lying" :lmao:

From your own mouth, you've admitted you have no idea what you're talking about. So please don't disparage the Heritage Foundation when you have the reputation of Richard Nixon.

Even the employees of Media Matters are confirming what Heritage reported.

Of course unions are bad for business. So what?? The union is not and should not be concerned with the business making lots of money. The union is concerned with the workers. It's really confusing how you cons come on here with arguments like this

Of course unions are bad for business. So what?? The union is not and should not be concerned with the business making lots of money. The union is concerned with the workers. It's really confusing how you cons come on here with arguments like this

Wow... I mean, just wow.

We all know that liberal policy is bad for business. But for generations, liberals have been doing what they do best (lying) denying it. It's pretty amazing to see an honest liberal come forward. Very refreshing.

As far as the "so what" [MENTION=30468]mmmjvpssm[/MENTION] - there won't be workers for the unions to be concerned about if the business can't stay in business.

Finally, the point of this story was not about unions - it was about the deplorable hypocrisy of liberals. It appears that went right over your head.

Media Matters Vice President Angelo Carusone said they’re open to unionization
Everything requires negotiation. Just because you want to negotiate doesn't mean you are against it. You just want the best possible deal. Republicans refuse to negotiate and are against everything. That's a big difference.

Everything requires negotiation. Just because you want to negotiate doesn't mean you are against it. You just want the best possible deal. Republicans refuse to negotiate and are against everything. That's a big difference.

Nice spin RDean! Kudos....

One quick question though - what is there to "negotiate"? If you're so pro-union, then you should most definitely support your own organization unionizing. In fact, one has to wonder why such people with such a pro-union ideology didn't build Media Matters as a union shop??? Any thoughts? Any spin?

:rolleyes:

repeat....The actions of Media Matters executives have placed employees in the impossible position of continuing to produce content espousing pro-labor values for an employer who is challenging our right to unionize.

they arnt challenging their right they only want them to follow the law --LOL

I agree with lol....it's downright laughable that's the reason

now they are against card check --LOL

One quick question though - what is there to "negotiate"? If you're so pro-union, then you should most definitely support your own organization unionizing. In fact, one has to wonder why such people with such a pro-union ideology didn't build Media Matters as a union shop??? Any thoughts? Any spin?

good point

Whats there to negotiate? Oh I dont know how about terms and conditions. :eusa_shifty:

I guess you are of the hive mind that because he supports unionization he should support anything they throw in front of him just because....uh...some reason you cant mention. Sure, makes sense!

Oh and Rich guys like to get as much and hate to lose power. I know this is shocking to you but its not about left or right when it comes to money

Whats there to negotiate? Oh I dont know how about terms and conditions.

One problem here chief - they are not in the collective bargaining phase. There is no union to negotiate with. Thus there is nothing to negotiate. They are simply trying to unionize. So from a management perspective, if you are so radical pro-union, there is absolutely nothing to "negotiate". That is, unless you are a lying piece of shit hypocrite who knowingly disseminates misinformation and propaganda for the express purpose of oppressing others for your own gain of wealth and power... :eusa_shifty:

It is painfully obvious that you have no idea what a union is or how they operate (or are even formed for that matter), so might I suggest having a parent or teacher explain this to you?

I guess you are of the hive mind that because he supports unionization he should support anything they throw in front of him just because....uh...some reason you cant mention. Sure, makes sense!

I have to ask the question again (because, like a typical liberal, you are dodging it): why didn't the pro-union powers who built Media Matter build it as a union workplace? I mean, they spread propaganda 24x7 that unions are "good" for business - so why wouldn't they want what is good for their own business?

Oh and Rich guys like to get as much and hate to lose power. I know this is shocking to you but its not about left or right when it comes to money

Um....not according to your side. Your side is all over USMB claiming that Obama "cares" about us and that is why he so selflessly consolidates power while pissing on the U.S. Constitution - all for the betterment of our lives.

Oh, and your side is also all over USMB calling conservatives "greedy" and "selfish" - implying of course that liberals are not. So are you now admitting that you and your liberals pals all over America have been lying your asses off for the past 10 years? :eusa_whistle:

Whats there to negotiate? Oh I dont know how about terms and conditions.

One problem here chief - they are not in the collective bargaining phase. There is no union to negotiate with. Thus there is nothing to negotiate. They are simply trying to unionize. So from a management perspective, if you are so radical pro-union, there is absolutely nothing to "negotiate". That is, unless you are a lying piece of shit hypocrite who knowingly disseminates misinformation and propaganda for the express purpose of oppressing others for your own gain of wealth and power... :eusa_shifty:

So simply because you say so management should accept any and all union wants because the management supports unions?

It is painfully obvious that you have no idea what a union is or how they operate (or are even formed for that matter), so might I suggest having a parent or teacher explain this to you?

What is that question mark for? :lol:

I have to ask the question again (because, like a typical liberal, you are dodging it): why didn't the pro-union powers who built Media Matter build it as a union workplace? I mean, they spread propaganda 24x7 that unions are "good" for business - so why wouldn't they want what is good for their own business?[/quote]

Because RICH PEOPLE WANT TO KEEP THEIR MONEY TO THEMSELVES. THIS SHOULD CLUE YOU IN TO THE FACT THAT THIS IS MORE ABOUT RICH AND THEIR WORKERS AND NOT ABOUT POLITICAL PARTIES GENUIS. IF IT WAS ABOUT POLITICS THIS GUY WOULD"VE MADE IT A UNION SHOP IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Um....not according to your side. Your side is all over USMB claiming that Obama "cares" about us and that is why he so selflessly consolidates power while pissing on the U.S. Constitution - all for the betterment of our lives.

Oh, and your side is also all over USMB calling conservatives "greedy" and "selfish" - implying of course that liberals are not. So are you now admitting that you and your liberals pals all over America have been lying your asses off for the past 10 years? :eusa_whistle:[/QUOTE]

Look I said this is about rich vs poor. You tell me I dont believe what I just typed.

I tell you this is about rich vs poor and you tell me what some other liberal somewhere said to you once and want me to defend it.

Obama has nothing to do with this topic at all.

Rich liberals are greedy. Rich guys are greedy. Every human being on earth thinks about themselves first. NO IMPLICATION needed so stop the victim act. If you heard that liberals are not greedy...1. I'm sorry you're so easily fooled and 2. Never suspend disbelief

Its like you want me to attack you with some made up shit. You cant deal with what I'm telling you so you tell me about "my side" then totally makes it up.

Forum List

Back