The Devil and Barack Obama

Talk about panties being twisted all in a wad, its one of the lead news stories on both MSN and Yahoo. I betcha Melissa Mayer over at yahoo is leaning heavy on the smelling salts, today, between the post partum depression and the Devil being portrayed by a Barack Obama look alike.....Oh, My!

You just gotta know the entire Board Of Directors over at A&E networks are getting new @ssholes from a call originating at the order of our Narcissist In Chief at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave as we speak. Will any of them ever be able to sit down again with any degree of comfort?

Comrade Barack collects flies. The Devil collects flies? Hmmmmm?

Wonkette Libs: History Channel ?Saying All Black People Are The Devil? With Obama Look-Alike? | Weasel Zippers

I just want to know why "The Bible" is on the History Channel and not Sci Fi.

Because they don't want to disturb your viewing of the green bitch on Star Trek for the 14,221st time.

They're considerate that way.

LOL

My wife remarked to Me last night as we watched it that Satan sure looked a lot like our President. Or is that the other way around?

At any rate, it is just a coincidence, though I have to say that serendipity sure is having some fun with us.

It was very apropos.....

Because if you were a person who actually did believe in science, you would know that a lot of work has been done with regard to archeology and the Bible, and a great deal of it has been shown to be based in fact.

But what you really mean is that you have nothing to add to the thread and thought you'd just kill a few braincells with a meaningless drive-by.

There is a good reason they look alike. It's like Clark Kent and Superman. Have you ever noticed that Satan and Obama are never at the same place at the same time? :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 24956

It is pretty funny that he looks like Obama.

But I think the best on-screen Satan was Viggo Mortensen:

the_prophecy_07_stor.jpg

Because if you were a person who actually did believe in science, you would know that a lot of work has been done with regard to archeology and the Bible, and a great deal of it has been shown to be based in fact.

But what you really mean is that you have nothing to add to the thread and thought you'd just kill a few braincells with a meaningless drive-by.

Yea, a mythical figure looking like a real person is history. I think Michele Bachmann looks like Medusa. See how rediculous this sounds.

Yea, a mythical figure looking like a real person is history. I think Michele Bachmann looks like Medusa. See how rediculous this sounds.
wow, you really are stupid, aren't you?

Jesus was NOT a mythical person. A debate can be had based on the notion of his being the Son of God, but that he lived and existed isn't even a question anymore.

wow, you really are stupid, aren't you?

Jesus was NOT a mythical person. A debate can be had based on the notion of his being the Son of God, but that he lived and existed isn't even a question anymore.

Satan is though, and by beck or anyone else commenting on how Obama looks like a figure that no one has ever seen is childish.

I knew that cornpone bible show would appease the bumpkins that watch crap like that. Fundies are funny.

Forum List

Back