The difference on how our leaders respect our military

Fail to see an issue....
presidentsumbrrellas_zps7968ee3b.jpg

And can you provide an instance where a marine's cover blew off in front of Former President Obama and he didn't pick it up?

Giving credit where it's due, trump trashed POWs for getting captured. He likes people who didn't get captured.

And when a vet group asked trump for a charitable contribution, he very generously sent them a bumper sticker. A SIGNED bumper sticker. For then entire group to share.

He also signed one of his oh so exciting "exec orders" that cuts child care for our entire military and veterans. Now, he's demanding a so-called "healthcare" bill that will literally deny healthcare and food to certain military and veterans and their families. The ear, that's right - hungry children and babies.

And, who can forget when we learned that the incredibly generous trump stole money from veteran's groups and then, oh be still my heart, LIED about it and finally gave a fraction of the amount he said he had.

Oh yeah, and he picked up a Marine's lid.

Wow.

Quite a guy, trump is, right?

Ray From Cleveland -- Thanks for posting this.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
:lmao::fu:
Like you would know... there is reason why military folk overwhelmingly support someone like trump over someone like obama. Its a military thing you would not understand.

Ill equipped for WHAT?

Yes, ill equipped for Republicans's wars. Great, huh?

Let's pay shit loads of money to send our kids off to die in Vietnam or Iraq, and then that allows others to get PROMOTED, and this is why they like Republican Presidents. D'oh.

I understand as a liberal you have trouble with comprehension, but
I believe I noted that the GOP usually keeps us out of war.
The New BS Reaganist GOP is always starting the stupidest wars ever, allowed 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, and as usual only lead in being hypocrites and totally FOS. And every pay and benefit raise comes from Dems.
Yes, if Bush would've started to beef up security at airports before 911. You would've called him Hitler.
Never mind the fact that the terrorists were allowed in the US and were learning to fly planes during the Clinton Administration..
Probably since the Clintonians were too busy fighting fighting off impeachment and wag the dog tidal wave of BS and fake news from the GOP BS/hate propaganda service...The Terror czar has no complaints about them tho...
The clintons are the most repugnant of people, and obviously incredibly incompetent...

Forum List

Back