GOP funds the military and adheres to the adage a military
prepared for war...avoids war.

The Dems...

Let's see. Ill -equipped 1917 w/Wilson (D) WWI

Ill-equipped 1941 w/FDR (D) WWII

Scaled Back and stripped of manpower 1950 w/Truman (D) Korea

Unprepared 1965 w/LBJ (D) Vietnam.

Ill equipped for WHAT?

Yes, ill equipped for Republicans's wars. Great, huh?

Let's pay shit loads of money to send our kids off to die in Vietnam or Iraq, and then that allows others to get PROMOTED, and this is why they like Republican Presidents. D'oh.

I understand as a liberal you have trouble with comprehension, but
I believe I noted that the GOP usually keeps us out of war.
The New BS Reaganist GOP is always starting the stupidest wars ever, allowed 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, and as usual only lead in being hypocrites and totally FOS. And every pay and benefit raise comes from Dems.
Yes, if Bush would've started to beef up security at airports before 911. You would've called him Hitler.
BS. He was all worried about gay marriage, sharks, and a dead girl...asleep at the wheel, ignoring his terror czar.
Links to all of that before 911, or you are full of shit.

Ill equipped for WHAT?

Let's pay shit loads of money to send our kids off to die in Vietnam or Iraq, and then that allows others to get PROMOTED, and this is why they like Republican Presidents. D'oh.

The New BS Reaganist GOP is always starting the stupidest wars ever, allowed 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, and as usual only lead in being hypocrites and totally FOS. And every pay and benefit raise comes from Dems.
Yes, if Bush would've started to beef up security at airports before 911. You would've called him Hitler.
BS. He was all worried about gay marriage, sharks, and a dead girl...asleep at the wheel, ignoring his terror czar.
No prob- change the channel, dupe.
Richard A. Clarke - Wikipedia
Richard Alan Clarke (born October 27, 1950) is the former National Coordinator for Security, ... Clarke came to widespread public attention for his role as counter-terrorism czar in the Clinton and Bushadministrations in March 2004, when he ..... was due to their ignoring clear reports a major attack on U.S. soil was imminent.
Richard Clark: Bush IGNORED terrorism! - YouTube
upload_2017-7-14_23-41-40.jpeg▶ 0:17

Aug 1, 2006 - Uploaded by Mugsys RapSheet
An incredulous former counter-terrorism Czar Richard Clarke, who resigned from the Bush Administration ...

Clinton Aides Plan to Tell Panel Of Warning Bush Team on Qaeda ...
www.nytimes.com/.../clinton-aides-plan-to-tell-panel-of-warning-bush-team-on-qaeda...
Mar 20, 2004 - Mr. Clarke served as Mr. Bush's counterterrorism chief in the early months of the ... The White House was focused on tax cuts, not terrorism.
Clarke's Take On Terror - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com/news/clarkes-take-on-terror/
Mar 19, 2004 - What Bush's Ex-Adviser Says About Efforts to Stop War On Terror. ... He ignoredterrorism for months, when maybe we could have done something to .... 1999, when Clarke was theterrorism czar in the Clinton White House.
While Bush vacationed, 9/11 warnings went unheard.
www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/.../the_outoftowner.html
Apr 14, 2004 - During the entire month, Bush was at his ranch in Texas. ... warnings that terroristsmight fly commercial airplanes into buildings or cities.

Richard Alan Clarke (born October 27, 1950) is the former National Coordinator for Security, ... Clarke came to widespread public attention for his role as counter-terrorism czar in the Clinton and Bushadministrations in March 2004, when he ..... was due to their ignoring clear reports a major attack on U.S. soil was imminent.
View attachment 138854▶ 0:17

An incredulous former counter-terrorism Czar Richard Clarke, who resigned from the Bush Administration ...

www.nytimes.com/.../clinton-aides-plan-to-tell-panel-of-warning-bush-team-on-qaeda...
Mar 20, 2004 - Mr. Clarke served as Mr. Bush's counterterrorism chief in the early months of the ... The White House was focused on tax cuts, not terrorism.
Mar 19, 2004 - What Bush's Ex-Adviser Says About Efforts to Stop War On Terror. ... He ignoredterrorism for months, when maybe we could have done something to .... 1999, when Clarke was theterrorism czar in the Clinton White House.
Apr 14, 2004 - During the entire month, Bush was at his ranch in Texas. ... warnings that terroristsmight fly commercial airplanes into buildings or cities.

Lol, a Clinton leftover? You do know 911 was planned while Clinton was using the oval office as his sexual play ground.

The Dems...

Ill equipped for WHAT?

You idiot fuck, it was Eisenhower that put the first troops in 'Nam. One of his few mistakes.

The Dems...

Ill equipped for WHAT?

What a piece of unmitigated, irrational, and downright ugly bullshit.

The Dems...

Ill equipped for WHAT?

Your approach would be to kiss every ass presented to you until we are French.
You believe all RW BS...The New BS GOP has gotten us into all kinds of bs wars the last 35 years. Allowing 9/11 thru sheer incompentence was also brilliant....

It was isolationist GOPers who wrecked the League, , started the Great Depression, let Nazis and Japanese militarists run wild...etc. Always a disaster...

Nixon's secret pan plan BS cost how many lives?
LOL! I spent 8 years watching obastard do it!

The Dems...

Ill equipped for WHAT?

Never mind the fact that the terrorists were allowed in the US and were learning to fly planes during the Clinton Administration..

The Dems...

Ill equipped for WHAT?

Never mind the fact that the terrorists were allowed in the US and were learning to fly planes during the Clinton Administration..
Probably since the Clintonians were too busy fighting fighting off impeachment and wag the dog tidal wave of BS and fake news from the GOP BS/hate propaganda service...The Terror czar has no complaints about them tho...

The Dems...

Ill equipped for WHAT?

You believe all RW BS...The New BS GOP has gotten us into all kinds of bs wars the last 35 years. Allowing 9/11 thru sheer incompentence was also brilliant....

It was isolationist GOPers who wrecked the League, , started the Great Depression, let Nazis and Japanese militarists run wild...etc. Always a disaster...

Nixon's secret plan BS cost how many lives?
Nothing like it...

Ill equipped for WHAT?

Probably since the Clintonians were too busy fighting fighting off impeachment and wag the dog tidal wave of BS and fake news from the GOP BS/hate propaganda service...The Terror czar has no complaints about them tho...
Oh my if Clinton didn't knowingly lie under oath, 911 wouldn't of happened? Glad to see you realize that now.

Lol, a Clinton leftover? You do know 911 was planned while Clinton was using the oval office as his sexual play ground.

In 1995-6? Wrong AGAIN.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...winsky&usg=AFQjCNERBmoInFUren9gvFvuyr01bIMSXg

At any rate, the warnings came under the idiot W. Boosh, who was too busy to listen. Pathetic hater dupe argument...

In 1995-6? Wrong AGAIN.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjMtKvN_ovVAhVBOD4KHWTiDbEQFggmMAA&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky&usg=AFQjCNERBmoInFUren9gvFvuyr01bIMSXg

At any rate, the warnings came under the idiot W. Boosh, who was too busy to listen. Pathetic hater dupe argument...

So 911 was planned and executed in 8 short months?

Oh my if Clinton didn't knowingly lie under oath, 911 wouldn't of happened? Glad to see you realize that now.
BS. BOOOOSH DUHHHHHHHHH....that's when the warnings came, AND from Clinton on his way out....Booooshies were too busy cutting taxes on the rich for huge debt and putting in incompetent crony regulators...

In 1995-6? Wrong AGAIN.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjMtKvN_ovVAhVBOD4KHWTiDbEQFggmMAA&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky&usg=AFQjCNERBmoInFUren9gvFvuyr01bIMSXg

So 911 was planned and executed in 8 short months?

Can you read? WARNINGS.

The Dems...

Ill equipped for WHAT?

Nothing like it...
Oh no, I've seen reports, heard officers resigning because of Obastards policies, you name it.

The Dems...

Ill equipped for WHAT?

You idiot fuck, it was Eisenhower that put the first troops in 'Nam. One of his few mistakes.

The Dems...

Ill equipped for WHAT?

Sure was.

Ill equipped for WHAT?

Nothing like it...
Oh no, I've seen reports, heard officers resigning because of Obastards policies, you name it.
You heard BS...link?

I won't play your game. No matter what I provide you will spin lie or deflect from it or about it.

Forum List

Back