the difficulty of a political campaign..

Trump is going to lose this November, so why even care anymore about the mess he is making?

Oh, and notice I stayed on topic unlike you, but I am sure you will tell me to Shut The Fuck Up because I did not give you the response you were looking for and that is " Trump will win you Stalinist whore "...

Trump is going to lose this November, so why even care anymore about the mess he is making?

Oh, and notice I stayed on topic unlike you, but I am sure you will tell me to Shut The Fuck Up because I did not give you the response you were looking for and that is " Trump will win you Stalinist whore "...

Thanks

The Donald (Hillary has grown fond of calling him that now too) is the best opponent Hillary could ever ask for.

He makes her look like an angel in white by comparison.

apparently anyway ..

Trump is making a real mess of his campaign

and that bring us to .. RUNNING THE COUNTRY

abbt
Yawn

same attitude Donnie has about issues important to voters, and the same attitude I have when he reminds everyone how fucking great he is.
Then why do you constantly whine about him he sure seems to spend a lot of time in your head

dumbest comment of the day ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I trust you'll never mention Clinton again, right?

apparently anyway ..

abbt
Yawn

same attitude Donnie has about issues important to voters, and the same attitude I have when he reminds everyone how fucking great he is.
Then why do you constantly whine about him he sure seems to spend a lot of time in your head

dumbest comment of the day ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't mention silly trivial opinions of some obvious moronic tool who has never run a campaign and is just now realizing that trump has been running a unorthodox campaign from the beginning. I post facts about that **** and the only thing I think about her is how much I can't stand her and sometimes I wonder how ignorant do you have to be to be a Hillary voter even if you hate trump I would vote for Jill Stein if I wanted a true liberal candidate to vote for

apparently anyway ..

abbt
Yawn

I don't mention silly trivial opinions of some obvious moronic tool who has never run a campaign and is just now realizing that trump has been running a unorthodox campaign from the beginning. I post facts about that **** and the only thing I think about her is how much I can't stand her and sometimes I wonder how ignorant do you have to be to be a Hillary voter even if you hate trump I would vote for Jill Stein if I wanted a true liberal candidate to vote for

so, Clinton IS in your head? ( as small a space as it may be/) ... try and wrap your single brain cell around this ... because the majority of people have no intention of ever trusting Trump with the keys to the country doesn't mean the adore Clinton

what part of ABBT confuses you?

so, Clinton IS in your head? ( as small a space as it may be/) ... try and wrap your single brain cell around this ... because the majority of people have no intention of ever trusting Trump with the keys to the country doesn't mean the adore Clinton

Polls however inaccurate they are say otherwise sparky and no the **** is not in my head I merely ignore the bitch and make fun of the morons voting for her it's going to be even more fun when trump wins on election night

Well, maybe that it should be "ABT". Of course, it can also be "ABC"...

Forum List

Back