The Disgraceful Universities

ts ts ts, chicky.

not even a good try.

Hey!

It's the Ugly Duckling!

Haven't seen you in a while....all 'cooped' up, huh?

Now...if you have a (wish)bone to pick with me......spit it out!
What's stickin' in your craw?

why would i spit out a wishbone?

i'd have to have engulfed it with my mighty jaws first. very unlikely.

so, the universities.

did they inflict personal damage? on you?

you know you can talk to me about anything.

it will stay between us.

i have several degrees.

Of course, we have the flap-yapping of PC against the people at the USGS, NOAA, and NASA. Oh my, whom to believe!

“Ron Arnold, a former executive director of the Sierra Club and founder of the unfairly maligned ‘Wise Use’ movement, has spent the last twenty years researching the cooperation among foundations, ENGOs, individual activists, and activist federal employees….Arnold proves that thousands of activist members of advocacy groups are employed by federal agencies in positions that give them opportunity to exercise agenda-driven “undue influence” over goods-production decisions applied in rural areas.

Put plainly, by the early 1990s, according to Arnold, the federal agencies- the Forest Service, the Fish and Wildlife Service, the Bureau of Land Management- and many equivalent state agencies were riddled with activists.” Nickson,
“Eco-Fascists,” p.164.

Try again, Rocks?

Don't give up now....this is fun!

ts ts ts, chicky.

not even a good try.

Hey!

It's the Ugly Duckling!

so, the universities.

it will stay between us.

i have several degrees.

I know you're not a bad egg......

but I laid it all out in the OP.....

Find the short straw.

Hey!

It's the Ugly Duckling!

so, the universities.

it will stay between us.

i have several degrees.

Find the short straw.

that is easy, babe.

from my perspective, it is all straw.

and quite short, as well.

you laid a goose egg. again. ask one of the brainwashed college dudes or dudettes regarding the meaning of laying a goose egg if you are having trouble with this reference.

for me this is entertaining. and that is why i am here.

so, the universities.

it will stay between us.

i have several degrees.

Find the short straw.

that is easy, babe.

you laid a goose egg. again. ask one of the brainwashed college dudes or dudettes regarding the meaning of laying a goose egg if you are having trouble with this reference.

Third time: show the goose egg in the OP....or go back to your real name- Al Bumen!

"... the thread is about learning in our universities."

You've got it backwards...as you have so very many things:
The OP shows, proves, that universities no longer see their mission as real learning.

From the OP:
"...obsession with race, class, gender and sexuality as the essential forces of history and markers of political identity. ... there are the paeans to "global citizenship," or loving all countries except one's own." David Feith: The Golf Shot Heard Round the Academic World - WSJ.com

Find the short straw.

that is easy, babe.

Third time: show the goose egg in the OP....or go back to your real name- Al Bumen!

probably the 54th time: your "OPs" are the goose egg. it is like having to judge a child smearing shit all over the carpet, and the child demanding a serious acknowledgment of the merit of the "work of art".

you might scoot by here on the internet, because it is full of rubes, retards, and ronery fools, but in the real world, no one is interested in your coulter-wannabe treatises. that niche is filled to the brim.

that is easy, babe.

probably the 54th time: your "OPs" are the goose egg. it is like having to judge a child smearing shit all over the carpet, and the child demanding a serious acknowledgment of the merit of the "work of art".

you might scoot by here on the internet, because it is full of rubes, retards, and ronery fools, but in the real world, no one is interested in your coulter-wannabe treatises. that niche is filled to the brim.

I can always tell when you guys know you're losing by the decline in civility.
But I have no plans to take it easy on you.

I still remember reading popular science in the 70's and them saying the sears tower would be under a 1/2 mile of snow by now.... lol

I can always tell when you guys know you're losing by the decline in civility.
But I have no plans to take it easy on you.

i have been more than civil, that must mean that i am WINNING!

Most right wing Bible universities don't even teach "real" biology or science. They don't want to upset the parents of the children sent there to "learn".

What is real? that we evolved from a hairy ape that was strong as hell, to hunt, get the mates and with fur to protect from the cold~To a weak pink creature that was weak and prolly never had sex unless with a sheep? thats not evoloution thats backwards.
No scientist says we descended from the ape. Scientists do say that we had a common ancestor.

Most right wing Bible universities don't even teach "real" biology or science. They don't want to upset the parents of the children sent there to "learn".

What is real? that we evolved from a hairy ape that was strong as hell, to hunt, get the mates and with fur to protect from the cold~To a weak pink creature that was weak and prolly never had sex unless with a sheep? thats not evoloution thats backwards.
No scientist says we descended from the ape. Scientists do say that we had a common ancestor.

ya know this still ticks me off I wish we were descended from the apes. I would really really like to lift my car up with one hand. that would be cool.

and oh yea this reminds me of a funny come back, a person asks "if we came from monkeys how come their is still monkeys?" another person said " not those monkeys but sea monkeys, you dont see them around do ya?"........

ya know this still ticks me off I wish we were descended from the apes. I would really really like to lift my car up with one hand. that would be cool.
evolution sucks.
you will find it hard to climb the empire state building without getting shot at by AEROplanes.

evolution sucks.
you will find it hard to climb the empire state building without getting shot at by AEROplanes.

still say you and darwin was wrong and we didnt come from them it still dont make sense. we should have kept the strength and fur and developed big brains. why did we lose the fur and strength gene? a chimp can rip a humans face off and you know that.

evolution sucks.

still say you and darwin was wrong and we didnt come from them it still dont make sense. we should have kept the strength and fur and developed big brains. why did we lose the fur and strength gene? a chimp can rip a humans face off and you know that.
not everyone can develop a big brain, or a face that can not be violated by a relative. i am sorry for your failure to evolve. you need to pray harder.

evolution sucks.

not everyone can develop a big brain, or a face that can not be violated by a relative. i am sorry for your failure to evolve. you need to pray harder.

and thats your come back? you really need to read the book come back for idiots if you want to debate me to at least get a chance....AGAiN why did we lose the fur and strength gene? Just a question, not that hard to think about? we didnt have big brains back then, so why did we go backward? strength gets the chicks back then....

Forum List

Back