The DNC : unfucking believable.. Fire the messengers not change the message

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Damn the DNC is a stubborn lot and don't see the real fucking problem..

They are going to keep losing..

Blame the messengers: Dem boss Schumer fires staffers after November rout

With Christmas days away, nearly every member of the Senate Democratic Media Center has been fired, a senior Democratic aide confirmed to Fox News. Schumer swung the axe on Friday, according to Politico, which first obtained “goodbye” emails from staffers, including some with decades' experience.

The move comes amid plans to revamp the unit, which handles video content, in an effort to help the Senate Democratic caucus get their message out in the New Year. The party not only lost the presidential race, it failed to capture the Senate or House and lost state legislative races throughout the country.

With Christmas days away, nearly every member of the Senate Democratic Media Center has been fired, a senior Democratic aide confirmed to Fox News. Schumer swung the axe on Friday, according to Politico, which first obtained “goodbye” emails from staffers, including some with decades' experience.

The move comes amid plans to revamp the unit, which handles video content, in an effort to help the Senate Democratic caucus get their message out in the New Year. The party not only lost the presidential race, it failed to capture the Senate or House and lost state legislative races throughout the country.
Yeah, they're still in denial, and when the guilty parties have the power, they can easily create scapegoats to avoid scrutiny.

At the same time, the numbers are close and the party remains within striking distance. Seems to me the first thing they need to do is figure out how the GOP beat them to the punch on populism, and what to do about that. If they're going to keep the same messengers in place (yuck), at least fix the freaking message.

Yeah, they're still in denial, and when the guilty parties have the power, they can easily create scapegoats to avoid scrutiny.

At the same time, the numbers are close and the party remains within striking distance. Seems to me the first thing they need to do is figure out how the GOP beat them to the punch on populism, and what to do about that. If they're going to keep the same messengers in place (yuck), at least fix the freaking message.

I still can't believe the DNC thinks their message is fine, I also heard it from Nancy and Harry...

Talk about denial, don't they remember getting killed in 2010,2014 and now 2016? God damn 2012 had nothing to with politics at the WH. It was just electing the prom queen .

Shumer is an asshole.

The staffers didn't run the campaign. They just did what they were told.

Its not their fault the DNC completely misjudged things and backed the wrong candidate.

Its not their fault that Trump got his message out. A message no one in the DNC, the media, Hillary or the pollsters even thought about. Its not their fault the DNC got its ass handed to it.

Easy to fire the little guy even when the little guy had nothing to do with how the campaign was run. What an asshole Shumer is.

I still can't believe the DNC thinks their message is fine, I also heard it from Nancy and Harry...

Talk about denial, don't they remember getting killed in 2010,2014 and now 2016? God damn 2012 had nothing to with politics at the WH. It was just electing the prom queen .
Well, partisans lie.

It could actually be that they see the problem and are working on it, despite their wide-eyed denials to the media. Surely they realize they're now the party of burkas, birthday cakes, bathrooms, safe places and microaggressions, while the GOP swiped the whole populist thing right from under their noses. Trump talked about jobs, security and the economy, Hillary played Identity Politics.

They may know.

Yeah. The Dems have a message that just doesn't resonate with the majority of Americans. They should immediately move to the right. It is their only hope.

It's true. The Dems should stop trying to pass legislation regarding bathrooms and burkas. It seems like every other day, a Dem led state legislature is trying to pass laws which marginalize the majority. Shameful.

Shumer is an asshole.

Its not their fault the DNC completely misjudged things and backed the wrong candidate.

Its not their fault that Trump got his message out. A message no one in the DNC, the media, Hillary or the pollsters even thought about. Its not their fault the DNC got its ass handed to it.

Easy to fire the little guy even when the little guy had nothing to do with how the campaign was run. What an asshole Shumer is.

Tell me about it, I actually feel sorry for the little guys, they did their jobs.

Shumer is an asshole.

The only message the DNC knows is hatred of everything "white American". Hate on white cops. Hate on rich white people. Hate on white Christians. Its all pro-BLM thugs, pro-Islam, pro-illegal immigration, anti-capitalism, and idiotic issues like allowing cross-dressing queers in girls restrooms.

Shumer is an asshole.

The only message the DNC knows is hatred of everything "white American". Hate on white cops. Hate on rich white people. Hate on white Christians. Its all pro-BLM thugs, pro-Islam, pro-illegal immigration, anti-capitalism, and idiotic issues like allowing cross-dressing queers in girls restrooms.

I know, right! Their identity politics is disgusting.

Shumer is an asshole.

Tell me about it, I actually feel sorry for the little guys, they did their jobs.

I dont feel sorry for em one bit. Ideologically they're the same as their masters,Fuck em.

It's true. The Dems should stop trying to pass legislation regarding bathrooms and burkas. It seems like every other day, a Dem led state legislature is trying to pass laws which marginalize the majority. Shameful.

With bathrooms its gender pal.. You ever hear of compromise like unisex bathrooms along with men and women bathrooms?

Hey you want to keep losing keep playing the game of just pandering to the elites , give the poor a bone once and a while and ignore the working class.?.. Your going to fuck up any good liberals do.

With bathrooms its gender pal.. You ever hear of compromise like unisex bathrooms along with men and women bathrooms?

Hey you want to keep losing keep playing the game of just pandering to the elites , give the poor a bone once and a while and ignore the working class.?.. Your going to fuck up any good liberals do.

Yes. I want to win. So...I will demand that my Dem legislators stop focusing on gender issues and abortion issues like they always have. They are just obsessed with these identity politics issues.

Yes. I want to win. So...I will demand that my Dem legislators stop focusing on gender issues and abortion issues like they always have. They are just obsessed with these identity politics issues.

I don't know if you're being serious or not, to me it's fine (and most of the guys in what you call the "fly over states think the same ) as long as the left want to at least compromise...and not go overboard to far left.

How have Republicans changed since 2005? They haven't. So we won't change. We will just wait for you to screw up and the American people will vote you out.

At least we have right on our side

It was Republicans who bring up and benefit from this wedge issues.

I don't know if you're being serious or not, to me it's fine (and most of the guys in what you call the "fly over states think the same ) as long as the left want to at least compromise...and not go overboard to far left.

You are right! If only the Dems would compromise just a little, they'd be able to win elections all over the nation. They just never compromise. All they want to do is bring the white working man down, give free shit to lazy people, increase abortions and make sharia the law of the land. Enough!!!

It was Republicans who bring up and benefit from this wedge issues.

What?! Are you nuts? Dems try to appeal to gays and minorities and women by trying to force laws which attack religious liberty in this nation. That's why they keep losing!

Forum List

Back