The Dominion Suit Could Come Back to Haunt the Left

I don't know. Maybe you should start a thread about it. This one is taken on the "Dominion Suit Could Come Back to Haunt the Left" subject.:cool:
So apparently, the hypocrisy doesn’t bother you. I suspect thats typical of D voters.

There is no verdict, it was a pre-trial settlement. No jury has ever heard any evidence regarding the matter. That said, this could encourage more suits.
Point still stands.

So apparently, the hypocrisy doesn’t bother you. I suspect thats typical of D voters.
Not that is doesn't bother me and I get a kick out of it being pointed out, probably why I am not popular with staunch D voters either, (being Independent, I catch it from both sides daily) but as I point out your topic is not the topic of the thread we are in. Have you sampled Lastamember's thread of today on that very topic?

Not that is doesn't bother me and I get a kick out of it being pointed out, probably why I am not popular with staunch D voters either, (being Independent, I catch it from both sides daily) but as I point out your topic is not the topic of the thread we are in. Have you sampled Lastamember's thread of today on that very topic?
I have not, but I will. BTW you don’t strike me as an independent, but I’ve been wrong a time or two.

Why should the so-called Left, be worried? Was the right worried? Did the right lose something here? Do you actually believe people not on the right are as blindly loyal to media companies as the right has been to FOX? Do you actually believe there exist major media companies today that have done what FOX was accused of doing?

You have definitely fallen off the reservation here. FOX did not get caught spreading disinformation. It got caught lying.

CNN and fake reporting? What do you consider 'fake reporting?' Could it be errors that are corrected? Unintentionally reporting falsehoods? That is not lying and no news org would ever settle in a court of law for that.

No precedent has been set here.

facts: "Dominion accused Fox of defaming it by repeatedly airing, in the weeks after the 2020 presidential election, false allegations by Trump allies that its machines and the software they used had flipped votes to Biden — even as many at the network doubted the claims and disparaged those who were making them." -- please provide a similar example, if at all possible.

facts: "The 11th-hour deal saved Fox a potentially lengthy legal tangle, though it still faces other lawsuits over its coverage of false claims about the 2020 election." - NYT

facts: "The settlement carried an implicit plea of “no contest” to several pretrial findings from Judge Eric M. Davis, who presided over the case. He had written in one ruling that it was “CRYSTAL clear” that Fox’s statements regarding Dominion and the election were untrue."
CNN--NYT---LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Why should the so-called Left, be worried? Was the right worried? Did the right lose something here? Do you actually believe people not on the right are as blindly loyal to media companies as the right has been to FOX? Do you actually believe there exist major media companies today that have done what FOX was accused of doing?

You have definitely fallen off the reservation here. FOX did not get caught spreading disinformation. It got caught lying.

CNN and fake reporting? What do you consider 'fake reporting?' Could it be errors that are corrected? Unintentionally reporting falsehoods? That is not lying and no news org would ever settle in a court of law for that.

No precedent has been set here.

facts: "Dominion accused Fox of defaming it by repeatedly airing, in the weeks after the 2020 presidential election, false allegations by Trump allies that its machines and the software they used had flipped votes to Biden — even as many at the network doubted the claims and disparaged those who were making them." -- please provide a similar example, if at all possible.

facts: "The 11th-hour deal saved Fox a potentially lengthy legal tangle, though it still faces other lawsuits over its coverage of false claims about the 2020 election." - NYT

facts: "The settlement carried an implicit plea of “no contest” to several pretrial findings from Judge Eric M. Davis, who presided over the case. He had written in one ruling that it was “CRYSTAL clear” that Fox’s statements regarding Dominion and the election were untrue."
Facts matter

Forum List

Back