The Donald Has Won Indiana

Trump was ahead anyway, and I think Cruz's dad's weird "anointed by God" pronouncements and Glenn Beck's support brought him lower. The evangelicals split.
Whatever one thinks of Ted Cruz or his father, what a disgusting miserable piece of shit Donald Trump is. To knowingly spread this lie about Rafael Cruz and Lee Harvey Oswald. He is a pathological liar, devoid of basic decency. This is after smearing Heidi Cruz. If Ted has any self respect, he cannot endorse this cretin.

Dear butt sucker, Trump did not spread that lie.

Trump was ahead anyway, and I think Cruz's dad's weird "anointed by God" pronouncements and Glenn Beck's support brought him lower. The evangelicals split.
Whatever one thinks of Ted Cruz or his father, what a disgusting miserable piece of shit Donald Trump is. To knowingly spread this lie about Rafael Cruz and Lee Harvey Oswald. He is a pathological liar, devoid of basic decency. This is after smearing Heidi Cruz. If Ted has any self respect, he cannot endorse this cretin.

Get used to "President Trump", ed.:laugh:
impeachment in 1 year

i have question about delegate system.
indiana have 57
but trump won 45 and cruz-kasich nothing
what happened for another 12 delegate? and why?

They wound up like Carly.

Just don't ask what happened to them

Ted lost to a scumbag and his base who like and approve and identify with scumbags.

America lost today. Hillary takes the win down the road. LOL. Two losers--both liberals--who will win? Rhetorical question.

Character and integrity have no meaning anymore. We are a "The Enquirer" society. Thanks, Obama. You created a total, stupid, freeloading class of peeps.

Ted, please drop out now and let the losers begin?

Every nation gets the government it deserves.
#LOLGOP

Oh well. You get what you deserve. You realize we've lost the courts for a generation, right?

i have question about delegate system.
indiana have 57
but trump won 45 and cruz-kasich nothing
what happened for another 12 delegate? and why?

By congressional district. When they finish counting Trump will probably get them

Trump will win the GOP race and then he will beat Hillary like a baby seal.....:badgrin:

Oh well. You get what you deserve. You realize we've lost the courts for a generation, right?

Wrong. It's not over till November 8th. There's a long hot summer approaching. Anything can happen.

And the pundits haven't been right since the campaign began.

That's a big IF, you generally have to check your self-respect at the door when entering politics.

Many Bernie supporters say they will vote for Trump if the general election is between Hillary And Donald.......Wow! That is huge. I guess the Students and the union members are tired of being lied to as well. Blacks still support Hillary in large numbers. Make of that what you will.

Ted lost to a scumbag and his base who like and approve and identify with scumbags.

America lost today. Hillary takes the win down the road. LOL. Two losers--both liberals--who will win? Rhetorical question.

Character and integrity have no meaning anymore. We are a "The Enquirer" society. Thanks, Obama. You created a total, stupid, freeloading class of peeps.

Ted, please drop out now and let the losers begin?

Every nation gets the government it deserves.

They are all scumbags, so it was inevitable that he would lose to one.

Wrong. It's not over till November 8th. There's a long hot summer approaching. Anything can happen.

And the pundits haven't been right since the campaign began.

When you have a choice between two big government candidates there isn't much chance of getting originalist judges. We've lost the courts for a generation or more

He's got a path to winning the nomination. You should see all the counties that are voting for him. Who the fuck are these people? :lol:

At the height of its power it was estimated that one-third of the adult male population of Indiana was Klan. True story.

Forum List

Back