The Donald in South Korea Live Action on FOX!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Our South Korean brothers and sisters were waving American flags! They are more patriotic than many afro-american football players!

Very cute parade by our South Korean brothers and sisters in traditional uniforms protecting our President and his motorcade!

I saw that. The First Lady set the example in my view. I don't often pay attention to such things. I just couldn't help noticing it. Perfect etiquette. And very respectful of her surroundings.

Donald was late in recognizing the anthem but whuheva.

Anyway. In before the haters come. lol.

Our South Korean brothers and sisters were waving American flags! They are more patriotic than many afro-american football players!

Very cute parade by our South Korean brothers and sisters in traditional uniforms protecting our President and his motorcade!

Well, a South Korean waving a US flag isn't patriotic. Just sayin'

South Koreans are very patriotic and appreciate American blood might be shed again to keep them safe IMO! Much more American (with far higher IQ's) than Puerto Ricans for example!

our pro ball players arent protesting our flag, theyre kneeling in solidarity for blm.

They should be protesting stupid shits like you for continuing to bitch about something thats been explained to you for several weeks and you still lie about it.

our pro ball players arent protesting our flag, theyre kneeling in solidarity for blm.

So the douchebag football players kneeling hate cops and therefore disrespect the US flag and US history and US armed forces? Can you explain that logic in English? :p

I would like to slap the fuck out of that arab (an afro does not mean negro) that started that evil trend that the low IQ players adopted in the octagon.

Last edited:

So they douchebag football players kneeling hate cops and therefore disrespect the US flag and US history and US armed forces? Can you explain that logic in English? :p

I would like to slap the fuck out of that arab (an afro does not mean negro) that started that evil trend that the low IQ players adopted in the octagon.

The funny thing is that waving the confederate flag is considered patriotic, even though the confederacy was about treason, but protesting the flag and anthem which represent the govt, and this is protected by the US Constitution is considered bad.

Go figure.

Gather round trumptards! God emperor is speaking!

only thoroughbred idiots listen

CNN Poll: Trump approval at new low as Russia concerns grow

CNN Poll: Hillary has 91% chance to win election.

:banana:

Stuff your CNN poll where the sun don't shine, baby boy.

912vhhA.jpg

Gather round trumptards! God emperor is speaking!

only thoroughbred idiots listen

CNN Poll: Trump approval at new low as Russia concerns grow

CNN Poll: Hillary has 91% chance to win election.

:banana:

Stuff your CNN poll where the sun don't shine, baby boy.

912vhhA.jpg
That's from 2016. Are you are aware it is 2017?

Are you aware of the massive error in polling, or are you oblivious?

^CNN polling shot themselves in the foot right there, and exposed themselves as being corrupt and dishonest, not to be trusted.

if the polls had Trumps approval rate at 70% every RW pos in the country would call them the holy grail.

Trump is sucking wind, dont blame Clinton .

Hundreds gather in Seoul to protest "warmongering Trump" over his stance on North Korea.

DOC4a2zX4AE9Q4T.jpg

DOC4bJ7WsAAZt3E.jpg

Jesus, you sound like a propaganda poster. Get a grip.

Forum List

Back