The Donald overrules the FAA...Grounds the Boeing 737

If that’s the case, why didn’t G-d prevent planes from crashing into the World Trade Center?
I'm not a mind reader,,,but it sounds like the government cant do a better job, in fact the gov was the ones that failed their self imposed authority in that one
Well they did a better job than G-d that day. That at least tried to prevent more hijackings by grounding every flight. What did G-d do other than sit back and watch?
not sure where airplanes are gods job,,,and what the gov did was a little to late in the big picture,,

and at this point I dont see humans as being deserving of his protection
Because airplanes soar through airspace and you said G-d controls that space. Seems to me that, no, the government controls that space. Just as every other country.
so the government controls the weather now too???

yeah right

and of course there is that problem with the constitution

but the constitution doesnt have a place that gives POTUS that authority,,,you may be thinking of the russian constitution
Who do you think controls the airspace over any country?

GOD!!!
If that’s the case, why didn’t G-d prevent planes from crashing into the World Trade Center?
I'm not a mind reader,,,but it sounds like the government cant do a better job, in fact the gov was the ones that failed their self imposed authority in that one
Well they did a better job than G-d that day. That at least tried to prevent more hijackings by grounding every flight. What did G-d do other than sit back and watch?
What have you done, ever? Other than fart on the internet that is.

not sure where airplanes are gods job,,,and what the gov did was a little to late in the big picture,,

Because airplanes soar through airspace and you said G-d controls that space. Seems to me that, no, the government controls that space. Just as every other country.

yeah right

I said nothing about the weather. So, no, just the aircraft that flies through it.

Who do you think controls the airspace over any country?

GOD!!!
I raise a family, I work, I volunteer at shelters.

Posting here is strictly for entertainment.

yeah right

I said nothing about the weather. So, no, just the aircraft that flies through it.
and of course you can point to the section of the constitution that gives that authority

Well then you spend more time entertaining yourself than you do working, raising a family or volunteering at shelters.

Nice line though

yeah right

and of course you can point to the section of the constitution that gives that authority
Article I, section 8

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Well then you spend more time entertaining yourself than you do working, raising a family or volunteering at shelters.

Nice line though
I do it all.

yeah right

Article I, section 8

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
I have my constitution open to that section and for the life of me I dont see airspace or control of private companies anywhere

Nice line though
I do it all.
Wonder woman...………………………

Tell us again that Hillary won

Nancy will never impeach Trump, because if she does 1000 dems go straight to prison

U go girl

yeah right

Article I, section 8

I have my constitution open to that section and for the life of me I dont see airspace or control of private companies anywhere
So? Here are other nouns you won’t explicitly in the Constitution yet they’re deemed Constitutional... “Air Force”, “abortion”, “same-sex marriage.”

Want more...?

Nice line though
I do it all.
Wonder woman...………………………

Nancy will never impeach Trump, because if she does 1000 dems go straight to prison

U go girl
I’m a husband and a father.

I never said Hillary won the election.

Impeachment will happen if it’s warranted.

icon_rolleyes.gif

No doubt it was a political decision. Judging by the posts by liberal forum members they don't understand what the term "grounded" means. Anger and hatred will do strange things to your brain

yeah right

Article I, section 8

So? Here are other nouns you won’t explicitly in the Constitution yet they’re deemed Constitutional... “Air Force”, “abortion”, “same-sex marriage.”

Want more...?
airforce is included in the military,,,and any true american knows those others are being done illegally,,,which is my main point

Article I, section 8

Want more...?
airforce is included in the military,,,and any true american knows those others are being done illegally,,,which is my main point
LOLOL

Ah, “military,” yet another noun not found in the Constitution. Good one; and thanks for the help in adding to my list.

As far as “true Americans,” you really mean only those who think like you. Which ironically, is not very American culture.

Nice line though
I do it all.
Wonder woman...………………………

U go girl
I’m a husband and a father.

I never said Hillary won the election.

Impeachment will happen if it’s warranted.

icon_rolleyes.gif

The funny thing here is that more people voted for Hillary than voted for Trump, but they all seem to be back under their rocks because not one of these losers will own up to their stupidity, you included.

CIAO

It was The Right thing to do, standing up to The Aviation Lobby and Boeing and ordering Boing to ground all of their 737s

President Donald Trump issues order to ground Boeing 737 Max 8 after crashes

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump announced Wednesday that his administration had grounded the Boeing 737 Max 8 planes involved in two catastrophic crashes, hours after the United States became the last country to do so.

"Those planes are grounded effective immediately," Trump told reporters at the White House. "The safety of the American people, of all people, is our paramount concern."

Article I, section 8

Want more...?
LOLOL

Ah, “military,” yet another noun not found in the Constitution. Good one; and thanks for the help in adding to my list.

As far as “true Americans,” you really mean only those who think like you. Which ironically, is not very American culture.

Military is found in the Constitution, though the form used is militia.

Next

Article I, section 8

Want more...?
LOLOL

ok they use armies instead of military, but we both agree they are the same thing,,,

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you have a college education,,,

a problem I have found with them is they only go as far as they feel good and stop there,,,

you may want to read more of the constitution because in the 10th amendment its very clear about it

Forum List

Back