The doug jones problems and why term limits is a must

Jones is a prime example of why voters who rally to get these ppl in office are always let down and why voters, especially black voters don't show up at polls. Jones know good and gotdamn well, Trump is a traitor this country, is not good for this nation and will do just about anything unethical to get elected, but bc the American Tax Payers, treat these politicians financially like kings and queens with the unyeilding perks and pays..to work on nothing for the past 10 years.....these politicians began selling their souls to the highest voters, ie anybody that can help keep them their jobs and fukkk ethics and doing what is right.

I suspect Jones is hearing what most of the GOP senators and leaders are hearing....the 2020 Russian fix is in for the GOP

Democratic defector? Sen. Doug Jones could break with his party to back Trump at Senate trial. NBC News interviewed Alabama voters to find out what they think the freshman lawmaker, facing the re-election fight of his life, should do.

I would like nothing more than to see trump out of office however the Dems never should have move forward with this Impeachment. Their case is weak. I have no problem with Jones voting against the movement of more compelling evidence doesn’t come out during trial

The movement?
Impeachment
Jones is a prime example of why voters who rally to get these ppl in office are always let down and why voters, especially black voters don't show up at polls. Jones know good and gotdamn well, Trump is a traitor this country, is not good for this nation and will do just about anything unethical to get elected, but bc the American Tax Payers, treat these politicians financially like kings and queens with the unyeilding perks and pays..to work on nothing for the past 10 years.....these politicians began selling their souls to the highest voters, ie anybody that can help keep them their jobs and fukkk ethics and doing what is right.

I suspect Jones is hearing what most of the GOP senators and leaders are hearing....the 2020 Russian fix is in for the GOP

Democratic defector? Sen. Doug Jones could break with his party to back Trump at Senate trial. NBC News interviewed Alabama voters to find out what they think the freshman lawmaker, facing the re-election fight of his life, should do.

I would like nothing more than to see trump out of office however the Dems never should have move forward with this Impeachment. Their case is weak. I have no problem with Jones voting against the movement of more compelling evidence doesn’t come out during trial

The movement?
Impeachment

I knew that
I simply wanted one of you retards to admit it.
Thank you, retard.
Haha, wow, you sure got me there!

Typical hypocrite crazy leftie wants to term limit the Senate because he is unhappy that a democrats supports the President of the United States. No surprises here.
Do you morons have selected amnesia? How much support did Obama get as President of the United States from your right wing, gonna make him a one term president and hope he fails? Stop with this leftie shit and admit, Trump is a no good clown

Typical hypocrite crazy leftie wants to term limit the Senate because he is unhappy that a democrats supports the President of the United States. No surprises here.
Do you morons have selected amnesia? How much support did Obama get as President of the United States from your right wing, gonna make him a one term president and hope he fails? Stop with this leftie shit and admit, Trump is a no good clown
Yeah, they were trying to impeach Obama for 8 years on made up shit. I know exactly what you mean. :auiqs.jpg:

The movement?
Impeachment

The movement?
Impeachment

I knew that
I simply wanted one of you retards to admit it.
Thank you, retard.
Haha, wow, you sure got me there!

Si'

President Trump has been utterly spectacular.
Obama wanted to fundamentally change The USA, most people simply weren't down with that.

Trump said in his last rally that term limits will be his next battle....
Let me get this straight, Trump who has told more lies than any one human being could tell in a life time and get away with it, who has promised cheaper healthcare and better, his words not mine, who promised a Mexican paid for wall, jobs streaming back from China and on and on is now promising these fools that believe anything this clown says, term limits? I want to hear what Putin has to say about this first

Sure, Republicans wanted to make Obama a 1-term president and win in 2012- and would have if that Pathetic Loser Romney didn't screw it up.

But the libs want to make Trump a "zero term" President.

The GOP didn't hold up Obama's extremist choices for the cabinet, knuckleheads like Holder and Lynch and Kerry and Duncan. They didn't hold up his court choice either, except for Merrick Garland. And Garland's nomination violated the Biden Rule which prohibited SCOTUS nominations during election years. Further, the nomination was to replace Justice Scalia who was whacked by the mob and Garland didn't treat it seriously either, not even providing his High School Yearbooks for the judiciary committee to examine.

Let me get this straight, Trump who has told more lies than any one human being could tell in a life time and get away with it, who has promised cheaper healthcare and better, his words not mine, who promised a Mexican paid for wall, jobs streaming back from China and on and on is now promising these fools that believe anything this clown says, term limits? I want to hear what Putin has to say about this first

The Senate , because of John McCain's vote, decided they didn't want Trumpcare. The idea of tremendous healthcare at unbelievable savings was just something they didn't want if Trump was offering it.

Most politicians only care about getting re-elected.....black voters are not unique when it comes to getting ignored by the politicians they elected......
Oh, I agree, however it was black women that took this man to Washington and now he turns on them.
Yea, I just hope they find a way to maintain an engaged voting base that would demand the next Democrat would fear them more than he fears the good old boy network that still dominates down south
Nobody, outside of selected gerrymandered districts gets to washington without women and minority voters....nobody!!

Most politicians only care about getting re-elected.....black voters are not unique when it comes to getting ignored by the politicians they elected......
Oh, I agree, however it was black women that took this man to Washington and now he turns on them.
Yea, I just hope they find a way to maintain an engaged voting base that would demand the next Democrat would fear them more than he fears the good old boy network that still dominates down south
Nobody, outside of selected gerrymandered districts gets to washington without women and minority voters....nobody!!

Your post is about a senator you stupid fuck

He is no different than other Presidents in broken promises, Obama said, you can keep your doctor and keep your insurance and save $2500 a year. Also promised more transparency. Close down Gitmo, repeal the tax cuts on his first day of office. Of course I didn't believe Trump or Obama, they are politicians.

The Senate , because of John McCain's vote, decided they didn't want Trumpcare. The idea of tremendous healthcare at unbelievable savings was just something they didn't want if Trump was offering it.
Uh, just for the record, he voted against "repealing ACA" because the GOP had nothing to offer but a revised version of ACA, that would have kicked ppl off of it.....dumb ass!! To date, they have yet to come up with a healthcare plan....LOLOLOL

Party > Country Stalinist democrats DEMAND obedience and subservience

"outside of gerrymandered districts" is the main part of your sentence that must not be overlooked....

Gerrymandered districts gets people to office -- so they can create more gerrymandered districts --- thus is the reason conservatives can continue to pay lip service to the concerns of women and minority voters....

That is of course when they are not just outright ignoring them or calling them slaves on a plantation for not voting against their best interests....

Funny how conservatives still haven't figured out that calling black people slaves is not a way to get them to vote for you

Obama wanted to fundamentally change The USA, most people simply weren't down with that.
thats funny because I see Trump as a complete joke. Obama was a spectacular spokesperson and representative for our country... I was 50/50 on his policy agenda. But he got us out of a recession and handed off an amazing economy to Trump

He is no different than other Presidents in broken promises, Obama said, you can keep your doctor and keep your insurance and save $2500 a year. Also promised more transparency. Close down Gitmo, repeal the tax cuts on his first day of office. Of course I didn't believe Trump or Obama, they are politicians.
Let me tell you the promises he did keep:

Give me a fuckin break, Trump does nothing but agree to shit one minute, gun control and then ex's out the next....other than rigging the judges across the country and tax cuts and treating illegals like shit, what the fuck has he really done for the working class of this nation? Obama on the other hand gave us all....Universal healthcare, equal pay for women, gas omission requirements, exported more illegals than any president, including the clown, Create or save 1 million jobs with a $25 billion investment in infrastructure projects, handed over a recovering economy to the clown in chief, Ensure 10 percent of U.S. electricity comes from renewable sources by 2012 and 25 percent by 2025. ALL OF WHICH THE GOP-IGS HAVE ALL BUT TAKEN AWAY AND lets be clear, this keep your doctor shit....3 ppl lost their doctors, if that...give me a fuckin break.

Give me a fuckin break, Trump does nothing but agree to shit one minute, gun control and then ex's out the next....other than rigging the judges across the country and tax cuts and treating illegals like shit, what the fuck has he really done for the working class of this nation? Obama on the other hand gave us all....Universal healthcare, equal pay for women, gas omission requirements, exported more illegals than any president, including the clown, Create or save 1 million jobs with a $25 billion investment in infrastructure projects, handed over a recovering economy to the clown in chief, Ensure 10 percent of U.S. electricity comes from renewable sources by 2012 and 25 percent by 2025. ALL OF WHICH THE GOP-IGS HAVE ALL BUT TAKEN AWAY AND lets be clear, this keep your doctor shit....3 ppl lost their doctors, if that...give me a fuckin break.

Maybe the dumbest fuck here, and that is saying a lot.

thats funny because I see Trump as a complete joke. Obama was a spectacular spokesperson and representative for our country... I was 50/50 on his policy agenda. But he got us out of a recession and handed off an amazing economy to Trump
He also paid for everything he passed, while Trump just spends spends spends and I'm gonna bet my last effin dollar when that clown leaves office, the GOP will blame everybody including Trump for a deficit that we all will be paying for decades and decades to come...The annual U.S. deficit will come close to hitting $1 trillion in 2019, an unusually high number during a period of economic growth, the CBO added. Driving that number is spending as well as a large tax cut in corporate and individual income taxes passed by Republicans in 2017.Aug 21, 2019

People all over the nation lost their doctors and their insurance plans...when Obama lies he lies about things that will involve you personally...and you give the Kenyan a pass....Obama is also neck deep in the coup against Trump....he also spied on reporters and their families...he blackmailed republicans and dems alike....just ask Bob Menendez what happens when you go against Obama...and you give a man like that a pass?.....you are what is wrong with America.....

He also paid for everything he passed, while Trump just spends spends spends and I'm gonna bet my last effin dollar when that clown leaves office, the GOP will blame everybody including Trump for a deficit that we all will be paying for decades and decades to come...The annual U.S. deficit will come close to hitting $1 trillion in 2019, an unusually high number during a period of economic growth, the CBO added. Driving that number is spending as well as a large tax cut in corporate and individual income taxes passed by Republicans in 2017.Aug 21, 2019

He borrowed $10,000,000,000.
That's how he did the very few things that he actually did.

Forum List

Back