The doug jones problems and why term limits is a must

Trump said in his last rally that term limits will be his next battle....
And you are STUPID enough to believe him!
Where were those "middle class tax cuts" he promised would be passed before the last midterm election?
“We’re putting in a resolution some time in the next week and a half to two weeks [and] we’re giving a middle-income tax reduction of about 10 percent,”
Donald Jackass Tramp, Oct 2018

Jones is a prime example of why voters who rally to get these ppl in office are always let down and why voters, especially black voters don't show up at polls. Jones know good and gotdamn well, Trump is a traitor this country, is not good for this nation and will do just about anything unethical to get elected, but bc the American Tax Payers, treat these politicians financially like kings and queens with the unyeilding perks and pays..to work on nothing for the past 10 years.....these politicians began selling their souls to the highest voters, ie anybody that can help keep them their jobs and fukkk ethics and doing what is right.

I suspect Jones is hearing what most of the GOP senators and leaders are hearing....the 2020 Russian fix is in for the GOP

Democratic defector? Sen. Doug Jones could break with his party to back Trump at Senate trial. NBC News interviewed Alabama voters to find out what they think the freshman lawmaker, facing the re-election fight of his life, should do.

Newsflash. This is Doug Jones 1st term.

Did Jones campaign on impeaching Trump even if there was no evidence?

Did Jones promise to be a rubber stamp for Schumer?

You're really triggered by Jones not having made his mind up yet.
The man didn't really run on anything, save for beating his racist opponent....Roy. He's just a typical redeck good ol boy politician who shit on blacks who vote for their white ass's. And what they gave him in 18, they will take away in 20....

We have the power to vote the scum out but we fail to. We bitch and moan about Congress but we always vote them back in.

How about two Senate terms and four House terms?
and that wonderful congress that tiger always votes for hasnt seen a 30% approval rating in 10 years....
AND ITS ALL DUE TO THE GOP DRAGGING THE POLLS APPROVAL RATINGS TO THE LOWS

Jones is a prime example of why voters who rally to get these ppl in office are always let down and why voters, especially black voters don't show up at polls. Jones know good and gotdamn well, Trump is a traitor this country, is not good for this nation and will do just about anything unethical to get elected, but bc the American Tax Payers, treat these politicians financially like kings and queens with the unyeilding perks and pays..to work on nothing for the past 10 years.....these politicians began selling their souls to the highest voters, ie anybody that can help keep them their jobs and fukkk ethics and doing what is right.

I suspect Jones is hearing what most of the GOP senators and leaders are hearing....the 2020 Russian fix is in for the GOP

Democratic defector? Sen. Doug Jones could break with his party to back Trump at Senate trial. NBC News interviewed Alabama voters to find out what they think the freshman lawmaker, facing the re-election fight of his life, should do.

Term limits for both houses would be the wisest thing this nation did since they elected the orange dynamo

and that wonderful congress that tiger always votes for hasnt seen a 30% approval rating in 10 years....
With the GOP that you always vote for having a lower rating than the Dems, you left that part out!
i left them out?....i said congress,which means everyone....if you were not such a die hard lefty you would have seen that.....

We have the power to vote the scum out but we fail to. We bitch and moan about Congress but we always vote them back in.

you had better go look at those polls....the one i saw recently had the Rep. at 22% and the dems at 25%....wow the democrats are doing great....

you had better go look at those polls....the one i saw recently had the Rep. at 22% and the dems at 25%....wow the democrats are doing great....
Facts have shown repeatively, these polls are conducted mostly of white voters....I rest my case.

Where were those "middle class tax cuts" he promised would be passed before the last midterm election?
“We’re putting in a resolution some time in the next week and a half to two weeks [and] we’re giving a middle-income tax reduction of about 10 percent,”
The top 2% got a 25% increase in profits thanks to Trump and the GOP tax cuts, wages however have remained the same for most.....the bottom got next to nothing and those making even less, got nothing. I don't know what planet people in this country live on, but tax cuts and trickle down has been tried and proven to be bs for everybody but the rich, over and over and over and over again...at some point, your either an idiot or your rich...there is no middle.

I laugh

Typical hypocrite crazy leftie wants to term limit the Senate because he is unhappy that a democrats supports the President of the United States. No surprises here.

He's a Democratic in a bright red state who won only because of Roy Moore.
He was term limited the moment that he took office.

The top 2% got a 25% increase in profits thanks to Trump and the GOP tax cuts, wages however have remained the same for most.....the bottom got next to nothing and those making even less, got nothing. I don't know what planet people in this country live on, but tax cuts and trickle down has been tried and proven to be bs for everybody but the rich, over and over and over and over again...at some point, your either an idiot or your rich...there is no middle.

Who told you this?

Facts have shown repeatively, these polls are conducted mostly of white voters....I rest my case.
if you say so tiggs....

Jones just got in office like last year or maybe 2017?

Hardly a "term limit poster boy" kind of guy.

BTW, if Sen. Jones thinks that his own Party failed to prove the case against President Trump, isn't it the right thing for him to do to vote to acquit?

Not if you are a party over country Democratic.

Jones just got in office like last year or maybe 2017?

Hardly a "term limit poster boy" kind of guy.

BTW, if Sen. Jones thinks that his own Party failed to prove the case against President Trump, isn't it the right thing for him to do to vote to acquit?
First off, the thought process of being re elected lingers on the minds of all politicians regardless of how long they've been in office. Term limits frees that up and allows these sorry bastards the focus on why they were elected in the first place.
As for the guilt of Trump??? Give me a break, the man lies 25 hours a day, is hated by just about everybody and its for a reason and Jones is more than aware of Trumps guilt, the bitch just wants to remain in office to get paid for doing nothing like all them bastards on the hill

You are coming across as full blown retarded son.

I would like nothing more than to see trump out of office however the Dems never should have move forward with this Impeachment. Their case is weak. I have no problem with Jones voting against the movement of more compelling evidence doesn’t come out during trial

The movement?

Black voters are irrelevant.

I would like nothing more than to see trump out of office however the Dems never should have move forward with this Impeachment. Their case is weak. I have no problem with Jones voting against the movement of more compelling evidence doesn’t come out during trial

The movement?
Impeachment

The movement?
Impeachment

The movement?
Impeachment

I knew that
I simply wanted one of you retards to admit it.
Thank you, retard.

Forum List

Back