The doug jones problems and why term limits is a must

Typical hypocrite crazy leftie wants to term limit the Senate because he is unhappy that a democrats supports the President of the United States. No surprises here.
Do you morons have selected amnesia? How much support did Obama get as President of the United States from your right wing, gonna make him a one term president and hope he fails? Stop with this leftie shit and admit, Trump is a no good clown

President Trump has been utterly spectacular.
Obama wanted to fundamentally change The USA, most people simply weren't down with that.
thats funny because I see Trump as a complete joke. Obama was a spectacular spokesperson and representative for our country... I was 50/50 on his policy agenda. But he got us out of a recession and handed off an amazing economy to Trump
He also paid for everything he passed, while Trump just spends spends spends and I'm gonna bet my last effin dollar when that clown leaves office, the GOP will blame everybody including Trump for a deficit that we all will be paying for decades and decades to come...The annual U.S. deficit will come close to hitting $1 trillion in 2019, an unusually high number during a period of economic growth, the CBO added. Driving that number is spending as well as a large tax cut in corporate and individual income taxes passed by Republicans in 2017.Aug 21, 2019

He borrowed $10,000,000,000.
That's how he did the very few things that he actually did.
correct, he did that during a huge recession to boost the economy. Trump has a blazing economy and is taking the deficit higher than Obama did. That just doesn’t make sense

Typical hypocrite crazy leftie wants to term limit the Senate because he is unhappy that a democrats supports the President of the United States. No surprises here.
Do you morons have selected amnesia? How much support did Obama get as President of the United States from your right wing, gonna make him a one term president and hope he fails? Stop with this leftie shit and admit, Trump is a no good clown

Obama wanted to fundamentally change The USA, most people simply weren't down with that.
thats funny because I see Trump as a complete joke. Obama was a spectacular spokesperson and representative for our country... I was 50/50 on his policy agenda. But he got us out of a recession and handed off an amazing economy to Trump
He also paid for everything he passed, while Trump just spends spends spends and I'm gonna bet my last effin dollar when that clown leaves office, the GOP will blame everybody including Trump for a deficit that we all will be paying for decades and decades to come...The annual U.S. deficit will come close to hitting $1 trillion in 2019, an unusually high number during a period of economic growth, the CBO added. Driving that number is spending as well as a large tax cut in corporate and individual income taxes passed by Republicans in 2017.Aug 21, 2019

The income rate reduction actually increased revenue.
It always happens that way.
Go inform yourself
Pick just one subject a day.

Go inform yourself
That increased spending income comes with a downfall.....states have increased their taxation due to congress appropriation failures and for most of us, the few PENNIES we've seen hasn't prevented many of us to take on part time jobs to survive this low wage economy Trump reigns over...next subject?

Go inform yourself
That increased spending income comes with a downfall.....states have increased their taxation due to congress appropriation failures and for most of us, the few PENNIES we've seen hasn't prevented many of us to take on part time jobs to survive this low wage economy Trump reigns over...next subject?

Go and inform yourself idiot.

Go inform yourself

Since when do I listen to a penis with no meat on it?

Middle class wages are up
Small business is thriving
Consumer confidence is at record levels
Every market is at record highest

There is no downside to this.

Congress needs to reign in spending.
Make good use of your time.
Figure out how to get them to do that

Go inform yourself

Since when do I listen to a penis with no meat on it?

I dunno
Whenever you pull one out of your ass?

Trump said in his last rally that term limits will be his next battle....
Let me get this straight, Trump who has told more lies than any one human being could tell in a life time and get away with it, who has promised cheaper healthcare and better, his words not mine, who promised a Mexican paid for wall, jobs streaming back from China and on and on is now promising these fools that believe anything this clown says, term limits? I want to hear what Putin has to say about this first

He is no different than other Presidents in broken promises, Obama said, you can keep your doctor and keep your insurance and save $2500 a year. Also promised more transparency. Close down Gitmo, repeal the tax cuts on his first day of office. Of course I didn't believe Trump or Obama, they are politicians.
Let me tell you the promises he did keep:

Give me a fuckin break, Trump does nothing but agree to shit one minute, gun control and then ex's out the next....other than rigging the judges across the country and tax cuts and treating illegals like shit, what the fuck has he really done for the working class of this nation? Obama on the other hand gave us all....Universal healthcare, equal pay for women, gas omission requirements, exported more illegals than any president, including the clown, Create or save 1 million jobs with a $25 billion investment in infrastructure projects, handed over a recovering economy to the clown in chief, Ensure 10 percent of U.S. electricity comes from renewable sources by 2012 and 25 percent by 2025. ALL OF WHICH THE GOP-IGS HAVE ALL BUT TAKEN AWAY AND lets be clear, this keep your doctor shit....3 ppl lost their doctors, if that...give me a fuckin break.

So you admit Obama broke promises to. Thanks angry person. Rant on psycho!

Let me get this straight, Trump who has told more lies than any one human being could tell in a life time and get away with it, who has promised cheaper healthcare and better, his words not mine, who promised a Mexican paid for wall, jobs streaming back from China and on and on is now promising these fools that believe anything this clown says, term limits? I want to hear what Putin has to say about this first

The Senate , because of John McCain's vote, decided they didn't want Trumpcare. The idea of tremendous healthcare at unbelievable savings was just something they didn't want if Trump was offering it.
Uh, just for the record, he voted against "repealing ACA" because the GOP had nothing to offer but a revised version of ACA, that would have kicked ppl off of it.....dumb ass!! To date, they have yet to come up with a healthcare plan....LOLOLOL

I don't think so, TR.

McCain was a very bitter, vindictive individual. He hatred Donald J. Trump so much, he took it past the grave,even 86'ing President Trump from his funeral.

I know that some people may have opposed Trumpcare's program of Stupendous Healthcare at unbelievably tremendous savings on the program's merits. But that wasn't McCain. With McCain, it was pure and unadulterated hatred.

The Senate , because of John McCain's vote, decided they didn't want Trumpcare. The idea of tremendous healthcare at unbelievable savings was just something they didn't want if Trump was offering it.
Uh, just for the record, he voted against "repealing ACA" because the GOP had nothing to offer but a revised version of ACA, that would have kicked ppl off of it.....dumb ass!! To date, they have yet to come up with a healthcare plan....LOLOLOL

I don't think so, TR.

McCain was a very bitter, vindictive individual. He hatred Donald J. Trump so much, he took it past the grave,even 86'ing President Trump from his funeral.

I know that some people may have opposed Trumpcare's program of Stupendous Healthcare at unbelievably tremendous savings on the program's merits. But that wasn't McCain. With McCain, it was pure and unadulterated hatred.
what was this Trumpcare program? I don’t remember seeing any details about this great replacement program that was going give tremendous healthcare at cheaper costs. Can you provide some details?

I don't think so, TR.

what was this Trumpcare program? I don’t remember seeing any details about this great replacement program that was going give tremendous healthcare at cheaper costs. Can you provide some details?

Actually, the Stupendous Health Care program was defeated, but a couple of months ago, President Trump did talk about healthcare in the Fantastic City of The Villages,Florida.

And he covered a lot of what his ideas are in regards to health care and his newest initiative to deliver Phenomenal Health Care. Some good ideas, make it affordable, high quality healthcare which offers the people choices and doesn't force everyone into the same thing. Now, it will not be passed by the current do-nothing Congress. But this is his goal, if the people want it. The teeming masses in The Villages seemed enthusiastic about it.

Remarks by President Trump at Signing of an Executive Order Protecting and Improving Medicare for our Nation's Seniors | Ocala, FL | The White House

I don't think so, TR.

Actually, the Stupendous Health Care program was defeated, but a couple of months ago, President Trump did talk about healthcare in the Fantastic City of The Villages,Florida.

And he covered a lot of what his ideas are in regards to health care and his newest initiative to deliver Phenomenal Health Care. Some good ideas, make it affordable, high quality healthcare which offers the people choices and doesn't force everyone into the same thing. Now, it will not be passed by the current do-nothing Congress. But this is his goal, if the people want it. The teeming masses in The Villages seemed enthusiastic about it.

Remarks by President Trump at Signing of an Executive Order Protecting and Improving Medicare for our Nation's Seniors | Ocala, FL | The White House
can you post some details about this stupendous plan that was defeated?

Not even 2020 and the dems are screaming the Russian fix is already in. Have they no shame

I don't think so, TR.

Sure, from our President's speech.

"Together, we’re creating a healthcare system that protects vulnerable patients, makes healthcare more affordable, gives you more choice and control, and delivers the high-quality care Americans deserve. And that’s what we’re doing — we’re strengthening our healthcare system to a level that nobody thought would be possible."

A strong, affordable program, which both strengthens the system, and delivers choice and control, and most important delivers HIGH QUALITY care.

A lot of young people aren't really interested or don't care about quality in health care, because they are in good shape and don't need to worry about it. But Trump delivers quality, just like his resorts and hotels provide quality.

I don't think so, TR.

Sure, from our President's speech.

"Together, we’re creating a healthcare system that protects vulnerable patients, makes healthcare more affordable, gives you more choice and control, and delivers the high-quality care Americans deserve. And that’s what we’re doing — we’re strengthening our healthcare system to a level that nobody thought would be possible."

A strong, affordable program, which both strengthens the system, and delivers choice and control, and most important delivers HIGH QUALITY care.

A lot of young people aren't really interested or don't care about quality in health care, because they are in good shape and don't need to worry about it. But Trump delivers quality, just like his resorts and hotels provide quality.
Talk is cheap, especially when it comes from trump whose talking points shift with the wind. I want to see the proposed plan that was defeated. You referenced something that I didn’t know existed. So show some evidence that it existed please.

Forum List

Back