The doug jones problems and why term limits is a must

Most politicians only care about getting re-elected.....black voters are not unique when it comes to getting ignored by the politicians they elected......
Oh, I agree, however it was black women that took this man to Washington and now he turns on them.
Yea, I just hope they find a way to maintain an engaged voting base that would demand the next Democrat would fear them more than he fears the good old boy network that still dominates down south
Nobody, outside of selected gerrymandered districts gets to washington without women and minority voters....nobody!!
"outside of gerrymandered districts" is the main part of your sentence that must not be overlooked....

Gerrymandered districts gets people to office -- so they can create more gerrymandered districts --- thus is the reason conservatives can continue to pay lip service to the concerns of women and minority voters....

That is of course when they are not just outright ignoring them or calling them slaves on a plantation for not voting against their best interests....

Funny how conservatives still haven't figured out that calling black people slaves is not a way to get them to vote for you

Would you care to explain the stupidity of your own comment in red for us?

Gerrymanders gets Congressmen in office. They do not create gerrymandered districts, as these are determined by state legislatures. You are making an apples to watermelons comparison.

Trump said in his last rally that term limits will be his next battle....
Let me get this straight, Trump who has told more lies than any one human being could tell in a life time and get away with it, who has promised cheaper healthcare and better, his words not mine, who promised a Mexican paid for wall, jobs streaming back from China and on and on is now promising these fools that believe anything this clown says, term limits? I want to hear what Putin has to say about this first

He is no different than other Presidents in broken promises, Obama said, you can keep your doctor and keep your insurance and save $2500 a year. Also promised more transparency. Close down Gitmo, repeal the tax cuts on his first day of office. Of course I didn't believe Trump or Obama, they are politicians.
Let me tell you the promises he did keep:

Give me a fuckin break, Trump does nothing but agree to shit one minute, gun control and then ex's out the next....other than rigging the judges across the country and tax cuts and treating illegals like shit, what the fuck has he really done for the working class of this nation? Obama on the other hand gave us all....Universal healthcare, equal pay for women, gas omission requirements, exported more illegals than any president, including the clown, Create or save 1 million jobs with a $25 billion investment in infrastructure projects, handed over a recovering economy to the clown in chief, Ensure 10 percent of U.S. electricity comes from renewable sources by 2012 and 25 percent by 2025. ALL OF WHICH THE GOP-IGS HAVE ALL BUT TAKEN AWAY AND lets be clear, this keep your doctor shit....3 ppl lost their doctors, if that...give me a fuckin break.

So you admit Obama broke promises to. Thanks angry person. Rant on psycho!

Obama broke promises to who?

The words are "to", "too" and "two". Please learn to use them correctly.

Trump said in his last rally that term limits will be his next battle....
Let me get this straight, Trump who has told more lies than any one human being could tell in a life time and get away with it, who has promised cheaper healthcare and better, his words not mine, who promised a Mexican paid for wall, jobs streaming back from China and on and on is now promising these fools that believe anything this clown says, term limits? I want to hear what Putin has to say about this first

He is no different than other Presidents in broken promises, Obama said, you can keep your doctor and keep your insurance and save $2500 a year. Also promised more transparency. Close down Gitmo, repeal the tax cuts on his first day of office. Of course I didn't believe Trump or Obama, they are politicians.

Give me a fuckin break, Trump does nothing but agree to shit one minute, gun control and then ex's out the next....other than rigging the judges across the country and tax cuts and treating illegals like shit, what the fuck has he really done for the working class of this nation? Obama on the other hand gave us all....Universal healthcare, equal pay for women, gas omission requirements, exported more illegals than any president, including the clown, Create or save 1 million jobs with a $25 billion investment in infrastructure projects, handed over a recovering economy to the clown in chief, Ensure 10 percent of U.S. electricity comes from renewable sources by 2012 and 25 percent by 2025. ALL OF WHICH THE GOP-IGS HAVE ALL BUT TAKEN AWAY AND lets be clear, this keep your doctor shit....3 ppl lost their doctors, if that...give me a fuckin break.

Now we got the spelling Nazi, if you don’t like the way I write put me on ignore. I’m not going to let anyone including yourself tell me how to write.

Jones is a prime example of why voters who rally to get these ppl in office are always let down and why voters, especially black voters don't show up at polls. Jones know good and gotdamn well, Trump is a traitor this country, is not good for this nation and will do just about anything unethical to get elected, but bc the American Tax Payers, treat these politicians financially like kings and queens with the unyeilding perks and pays..to work on nothing for the past 10 years.....these politicians began selling their souls to the highest voters, ie anybody that can help keep them their jobs and fukkk ethics and doing what is right.

I suspect Jones is hearing what most of the GOP senators and leaders are hearing....the 2020 Russian fix is in for the GOP

Democratic defector? Sen. Doug Jones could break with his party to back Trump at Senate trial. NBC News interviewed Alabama voters to find out what they think the freshman lawmaker, facing the re-election fight of his life, should do.

Fuck you asshole...
Your entire diatribe is confirmation bias laden with whipped bullshit.

Landslide 2020....if you wanna blame your impending loss on Russia then so be it you mongoloid moron. Nobody gives a shit anymore.

Jo

Now we got the spelling Nazi, if you don’t like the way I write put me on ignore. I’m not going to let anyone including yourself tell me how to write.

That's not spelling. It is word choice.You made a great point, but then fucked up the delivery!

If you want to come across as having a third grade education, you should post somewhere on a kids web page.

these new kids in the senate they never last long! thats why they always...stop lasting!

That's not spelling. It is word choice.You made a great point, but then fucked up the delivery!

If you want to come across as having a third grade education, you should post somewhere on a kids web page.

Do me a favor and put me on ignore, save yourself the aggravation.

Better yet, do me a favor and grow up! Accept your education humbly. It is a new year. Make a change!

Better yet, do me a favor and grow up! Accept your education humbly. It is a new year. Make a change!

Better yet, go fuck off. I don’t give a fuck about your stupid grammar lesson.

Better you, go fuck yourself and stop bothering the rest of the adults with your childish antics and poor education.

Better you, go fuck yourself and stop bothering the rest of the adults with your childish antics and poor education.
:bigboy::boo_hoo14:

Jones is a prime example of why voters who rally to get these ppl in office are always let down and why voters, especially black voters don't show up at polls. Jones know good and gotdamn well, Trump is a traitor this country, is not good for this nation and will do just about anything unethical to get elected, but bc the American Tax Payers, treat these politicians financially like kings and queens with the unyeilding perks and pays..to work on nothing for the past 10 years.....these politicians began selling their souls to the highest voters, ie anybody that can help keep them their jobs and fukkk ethics and doing what is right.

I suspect Jones is hearing what most of the GOP senators and leaders are hearing....the 2020 Russian fix is in for the GOP

Democratic defector? Sen. Doug Jones could break with his party to back Trump at Senate trial. NBC News interviewed Alabama voters to find out what they think the freshman lawmaker, facing the re-election fight of his life, should do.

And this is what I live for! Lol hahah
Yes, but you're a retard.

Lol coming from you ha

Lol coming from you ha
That's kinda the general opinion of you. Not just mine.

Lol coming from you ha
I welcome all opinions.. hehe

:bigboy::boo_hoo14:

You are the one acting childish and being a crybaby. Maybe when you get to middle school, you will have figured it out.

Lol coming from you ha
I welcome all opinions.. hehe
Power to ya then, Retard.

Forum List

Back