The dreaded gay-wedding-cake saga ends: bakers must pay 135 K

It's completely relevant. You're just too ignorant to know why. Now go bother someone that takes you serious. I don't. Idiot

Yet you keep coming back for your regular spankings...

GFY old man, I laugh at your ignorance. You get shellacked and smile thinking you won. You are clueless about the Bible, you and your cohorts. This was like taking candy from a baby LMAO

aka You are a HOMOPHOBE...............Do not question your orders..........OBEY.........You will be Assimulated...........We are the Borg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RESISTANCE IS FUTILE..............

Or the quick version...........STFU...............

That works for me, too.

Here's the real problem with you homophobes.

You all got used by the 1%. The 1% brought up this issue in 2004 to get Bush re-elected. They got all you homophobes out to the polls and you put the world's stupidest man in the White House and he proceeded to fuck up, well, everything.

The rich made out like bandits. They got their war to drag on for another four years, they got to play all sorts of games with the markets and got bailouts when it crashed.

And you stupid, working class homophobes look at your underwater mortgages and your busted 401K accounts and a lot of you can't even get jobs that pay as well as they did in the 1990's, and you said to yourselves...

"Well, at least we kept them fag-goots from getting married, Cleetus."

Oh, Damn.

Don't you feel a little silly now?
Now there...............You have come out of the closet and called me a Homophobe........which means STFU and do as your told btw..............

And then to the lame old tactic the 1%...........which means nothing to the issue at hand.............

The issue here isn't really a wedding cake...............IT'S ABOUT OBEY.........whatever you believe is immaterial............you will OBEY irregardless of your believes because we say so..............What we find OFFENSIVE is against the law........what you find OFFENSIVE doesn't concern us.............

Now order your fucking cake...............or please move to the back of the line.........we have other customers to serve.

aka You are a HOMOPHOBE...............Do not question your orders..........OBEY.........You will be Assimulated...........We are the Borg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RESISTANCE IS FUTILE..............

That works for me, too.

You all got used by the 1%. The 1% brought up this issue in 2004 to get Bush re-elected. They got all you homophobes out to the polls and you put the world's stupidest man in the White House and he proceeded to fuck up, well, everything.

The rich made out like bandits. They got their war to drag on for another four years, they got to play all sorts of games with the markets and got bailouts when it crashed.

And you stupid, working class homophobes look at your underwater mortgages and your busted 401K accounts and a lot of you can't even get jobs that pay as well as they did in the 1990's, and you said to yourselves...

Oh, Damn.

Now there...............You have come out of the closet and called me a Homophobe........which means STFU and do as your told btw..............

And then to the lame old tactic the 1%...........which means nothing to the issue at hand.............

The issue here isn't really a wedding cake...............IT'S ABOUT OBEY.........whatever you believe is immaterial............you will OBEY irregardless of your believes because we say so..............What we find OFFENSIVE is against the law........what you find OFFENSIVE doesn't concern us.............

Now order your fucking cake...............or please move to the back of the line.........we have other customers to serve.

He's clueless and most likely gay

That works for me, too.

Oh, Damn.

He's clueless and most likely gay
Don't know.............but I wish the faggot would make up his mind and either order the cake off the list or leave.

[
Lets see them go after all these people and their bakeries

HIDDEN CAM: #GayWeddingCakes at Muslim Bakeries?

PC-protected religion.

This doesn't count.

and also they are all two faced frikken hypocrites. it and they are disgusting human beings. and this sign FITS. just look at them and their high and mighty lib backers in this thread

we have the RIGHT to refuse service to ANYONE for ANY REASON. You people are going to push too far and pay a price for it

GFY old man, I laugh at your ignorance. You get shellacked and smile thinking you won. You are clueless about the Bible, you and your cohorts. This was like taking candy from a baby LMAO

The people who are most ignorant about what is in the bible are usually Christians.

FatIrishSow being a case in point.

The people who are most ignorant about what is in the bible are usually Christians.

FatIrishSow being a case in point.

I knew the difference between Covenants and Testaments....you? Not so much LOL

Yo dumb fuck, I have laid out why your fellow cohorts don't have a clue what they are talking about. Now stfu because you are just as fucking clueless

"Yo dumb fuck, .... Now stfu because you are just as fucking clueless" <---- The "christian" speaks.

Jesus weeps.

Dry up. You were shellacked and are too damn stupid to realize it
You kiss Jesus' image with that mouth?
Yo dumb fuck, I have laid out why your fellow cohorts don't have a clue what they are talking about. Now stfu because you are just as fucking clueless

"Yo dumb fuck, .... Now stfu because you are just as fucking clueless" <---- The "christian" speaks.

Jesus weeps.

The "christian" speaks again.

Jesus is watching you, lil girl.

Jesus weeps.

You kiss Jesus' image with that mouth?

Jesus weeps.

The "christian" speaks again.

Jesus is watching you, lil girl.

GFY idiot. You're another one too stupid to live.

And make sure you don't discriminate if you want to keep a business.

I'm sorry the 1%'s left you drunk in a shopping cart after they were through with you.

i044744.jpg

Lets see them go after all these people and their bakeries

HIDDEN CAM: #GayWeddingCakes at Muslim Bakeries?

PC-protected religion.

This doesn't count.

well, that and these Muslim Bakeries are in Michigan, which doesn't have a PA law that extends to gays.

It's all bullshit anyway.

Crowder, the jerkfaced James O'Keefe wanna be (ha!) mocked up the tape -- and even he admitted not one Muslim baker turned him down.

These guys are getting desperate.

[QUOTE="SassyIrishLass, post: 11757866, member: 18937]

GFY idiot. You're another one too stupid to live.
Jesus is watching every word you write.

Pray for forgiveness tonight.

He may smite you.[/QUOTE]

You let me worry about my relationship with God. Newsflash: It doesn't concern you. Now go study the Bible and then comment, you looked like a tool on that tattoo comment. LMAO

And make sure you don't discriminate if you want to keep a business.

I'm sorry the 1%'s left you drunk in a shopping cart after they were through with you.

i044744.jpg
Animal House meme.............how fitting a name for the current state of affairs in this country............

Yep........all those in the movie animal house were the 1%'s..........
liberal-logic-101-1530-500x416.jpg

Advance warning: I don't quote Leviticus

Aaron Klien the owner of the bakeshop did, the person in question in the case. Which is the point being made.

>>>>

He didn't have to quote Leviticus, it's his choice to use Biblical verse he wants to but there are others that would do nicely

Yet that was the verse he choose to use to call the women abominations, all while sporting a tattoo - which Leviticus commands people should not do.

>>>>

Johnny come lately World Watcher missed the part on ceremonial and Mosaic law.

Didn't miss it at all. Doesn't change the fact that HE quoted Leviticus.

>>>>

Dear customers of the Bake Shop. Due to the risk of being sued, by the possibility of someone being offended, we no longer serve SPECIALTY cakes but standard cake orders..............Please refer to the menu of cakes made at this bakery............These are the available cakes you may order..........Any requests for orders off the menu are against store policy. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you..............Enjoy your cake.................

And have a nice day.

Wouldn't have changed anything if the menu includes a selection of standard wedding cakes and the Klein's refused sale.

>>>>

Advance warning: I don't quote Leviticus

Aaron Klien the owner of the bakeshop did, the person in question in the case. Which is the point being made.

>>>>

He didn't have to quote Leviticus, it's his choice to use Biblical verse he wants to but there are others that would do nicely

Yet that was the verse he choose to use to call the women abominations, all while sporting a tattoo - which Leviticus commands people should not do.

>>>>

Johnny come lately World Watcher missed the part on ceremonial and Mosaic law.

Didn't miss it at all. Doesn't change the fact that HE quoted Leviticus.

>>>>

The law he quoted from Leviticus is still valid, eating shellfish, wearing mixed fiber clothing, having tattoos are not. Learn the difference between Mosaic ceremonial and dietary laws, Old and New Covenants, Old and New Testaments....then get back to me. Until then I find you all laughable

Forum List

Back