The economy is booming despite the media's attempt to talk it down...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...I suppose the media isn't as powerful as it thinks it is.

They pulled out every stop to elect Hillary, even fake polls proving Trump had no chance of winning, no "path to victory in the Electoral College."

They tried to tank the stock market with their fake recession too....but that has worn off. Hard to tell what they have planned next.

They pulled out every stop to elect Hillary, even fake polls proving Trump had no chance of winning, no "path to victory in the Electoral College."

Wow, such insight and such an original comment.
[sarcasm ^^^]

Of course the claim that the economy is booming is hyperbole on steroids. Sad that Blackrook has no concept of economics and the number of indicators which suggest otherwise (~ booming).

I write from personal experience. I have a great job and I am making tons of money. I'm not going to believe a false media narrative while I'm personally doing well.

I write from personal experience. I have a great job and I am making tons of money. I'm not going to believe a false media narrative while I'm personally doing well.

I had a great job and made tons of money under Obama...so by your standard the economy was booming under Obama....

[sarcasm ^^^]

Of course the claim that the economy is booming is hyperbole on steroids. Sad that Blackrook has no concept of economics and the number of indicators which suggest otherwise (~ booming).

Okay wiseguy.
Please tell us what significant economic indicators are that affect the market.

The GDP, bond yields and Fed rate decreases are "false media narratives"?

And aren't you concerned about the rest of the country, at least a little bit?

[sarcasm ^^^]

Okay wiseguy.

Economic Indicators That Help Predict Market Trends

[sarcasm ^^^]

Okay wiseguy.

Enjoy your lazy link. Less than 33% correct AND you still don't know how to interpret the data!
Just what I thought, grasshopper.

[sarcasm ^^^]

Okay wiseguy.

Enjoy your lazy link. Less than 33% correct AND you still don't know how to interpret the data!

F. U. I doubt you read the link, and if you did you couldn't understand what you might have read.

[sarcasm ^^^]

Okay wiseguy.

F. U. I doubt you read the link, and if you did you couldn't understand what you might have read.

I did! I did!

And you have no credibility to criticize the OP.

Forum List

Back