The eldest of the Duggar children resigns from FRC: Child Molestation Charges

You are a sicko to even try and justify a rapist's behavior by blaming the victims, especially a baby girl.
Shame on you.

...says the LGBT member who worships Harvey Milk and who calls other 14 year olds "baby girls" as if she doesn't understand that Jr High girls are sexually menstruating and hormone charged as well as the boys that age.. What about the "baby boys" that Harvey Milk preyed on as he aged into his 40s Lilah?

What a sham you are "Lilah"...begone...

Understand the difference between same-aged sexual experimentation of juveniles vs 40 year olds sodomizing minor boys. Then get back to me..

I'm not an LGBT member, but I do have great, caring friends who are, and I 100% support their rights.
You've told me who you are, and when people tell you who they are, believe them.

"So a 14 year old, a minor, was experimenting sexually with other minors around his age."
One of his victims is still a minor, so exactly what kind of experiment was Josh performing?
If a 14 year-old boy cannot control himself, how did you fare during that time in your life?
Since young sexy teachers are placed in prison for having consensual sex with their powerfully built male students,
doesn't it seem fair that sexy Josh should spend some time in jail for molesting a baby girl? Or is that your norm?
How were students forced to idolize Harvey Milk Day?

There are reasons why police typically seal juvenile records. That is because kids do things without thinking first. By the time you are an adult, you are legally requird to think before you act. So that answers all the questions you just put out about women teachers hitting on their "powerfully built" minor students. That's because a teacher is legally required to know that a minor is off limits sexually. Their physical appearance completely shrouds the fact that mentally they are not fully formed yet. And THIS is the reason adults are legally required to keep their hands off.

Harvey Milk at 33 was legally required to know, for example, that the 16 year old minor, street waif on drugs, he was sodomizing and acting as "guardian" to at the same time was not allowed. There's a law in California mandating celebration by school kids of Harvey Milk on or around May 22 each year. Bill Text - SB-572 Harvey Milk Day official designation.

I was a mess at 14, as were many of the kids I grew up with (the tumultuous 1970s). If half the things we all did then were reported today if evil people dug into our juvenile accounts (the stuff that's published, not the stuff you did and got away with nobody knowing), we'd all be ruined/libelled.

Are your juvenile years filled with sweet innocence 100%? If not, why are you demanding that Josh Duggar's be?

Anyone who would knowingly abuse a baby girl is, in my opinion, a sicko. And the public has every right to know what he did to those girls so they can keep their children away from him and people like him.
Do you honestly have a problem with warning the public about sexual deviants?

We don't know the ages of the girls that he molested, he fondled their breast so that leads me to believe that they were at least 12 or older. Of course we don't know because the ages were not released.

In case you haven't hear this today, you are an idiot.

"So a 14 year old, a minor, was experimenting sexually with other minors around his age."
One of his victims is still a minor, so exactly what kind of experiment was Josh performing?
If a 14 year-old boy cannot control himself, how did you fare during that time in your life?
Since young sexy teachers are placed in prison for having consensual sex with their powerfully built male students,
doesn't it seem fair that sexy Josh should spend some time in jail for molesting a baby girl? Or is that your norm?

There are reasons why police typically seal juvenile records. That is because kids do things without thinking first. By the time you are an adult, you are legally requird to think before you act. So that answers all the questions you just put out about women teachers hitting on their "powerfully built" minor students. That's because a teacher is legally required to know that a minor is off limits sexually. Their physical appearance completely shrouds the fact that mentally they are not fully formed yet. And THIS is the reason adults are legally required to keep their hands off....Harvey Milk at 33 was legally required to know, for example, that the 16 year old minor, street waif on drugs, he was sodomizing and acting as "guardian" to at the same time was not allowed. There's a law in California mandating celebration by school kids of Harvey Milk on or around May 22 each year. Bill Text - SB-572 Harvey Milk Day official designation. I was a mess at 14, as were many of the kids I grew up with (the tumultuous 1970s). If half the things we all did then were reported today if evil people dug into our juvenile accounts (the stuff that's published, not the stuff you did and got away with nobody knowing), we'd all be ruined/libelled.....Are your juvenile years filled with sweet innocence 100%? If not, why are you demanding that Josh Duggar's be?

Anyone who would knowingly abuse a baby girl is, in my opinion, a sicko. And the public has every right to know what he did to those girls so they can keep their children away from him and people like him.

We don't know the ages of the girls that he molested, he fondled their breast so that leads me to believe that they were at least 12 or older. Of course we don't know because the ages were not released.

So the menstruating (typically more sexually aggressive for that age group) girls and Josh Duggar (of the same age group) were playing doctor in Jr. High and because of an LGBT mole who somehow got ahold of Josh Duggar's juvenile police record (lawsuit anyone?), the entire family is destroyed morally and financially from a calculated smear campaign aimed to alienate millions of Americans from traditional family advocates and Christianity itself (by association)?

How many people, governors, senators etc. are we going to allow the LGBT militia (let's just call them domestic terrorists, because that's what they factually are) to take out before we start litigating back at them?

Last edited:

There are reasons why police typically seal juvenile records. That is because kids do things without thinking first. By the time you are an adult, you are legally requird to think before you act. So that answers all the questions you just put out about women teachers hitting on their "powerfully built" minor students. That's because a teacher is legally required to know that a minor is off limits sexually. Their physical appearance completely shrouds the fact that mentally they are not fully formed yet. And THIS is the reason adults are legally required to keep their hands off....Harvey Milk at 33 was legally required to know, for example, that the 16 year old minor, street waif on drugs, he was sodomizing and acting as "guardian" to at the same time was not allowed. There's a law in California mandating celebration by school kids of Harvey Milk on or around May 22 each year. Bill Text - SB-572 Harvey Milk Day official designation. I was a mess at 14, as were many of the kids I grew up with (the tumultuous 1970s). If half the things we all did then were reported today if evil people dug into our juvenile accounts (the stuff that's published, not the stuff you did and got away with nobody knowing), we'd all be ruined/libelled.....Are your juvenile years filled with sweet innocence 100%? If not, why are you demanding that Josh Duggar's be?

So the menstruating girls and he (of the same age group) were playing doctor in Jr. High and because of an LGBT mole who somehow got ahold of Josh Duggar's juvenile police record (lawsuit anyone?), the entire family is destroyed morally and financially from a calculated smear campaign aimed to alienate millions of Americans from traditional family advocates and Christianity itself..

You've admitted you indiscretions at Josh's age. I do believe you are talking about yourself now and trying to justify your deviant behavior.

There are reasons why police typically seal juvenile records. That is because kids do things without thinking first. By the time you are an adult, you are legally requird to think before you act. So that answers all the questions you just put out about women teachers hitting on their "powerfully built" minor students. That's because a teacher is legally required to know that a minor is off limits sexually. Their physical appearance completely shrouds the fact that mentally they are not fully formed yet. And THIS is the reason adults are legally required to keep their hands off.

Harvey Milk at 33 was legally required to know, for example, that the 16 year old minor, street waif on drugs, he was sodomizing and acting as "guardian" to at the same time was not allowed. There's a law in California mandating celebration by school kids of Harvey Milk on or around May 22 each year. Bill Text - SB-572 Harvey Milk Day official designation.

I was a mess at 14, as were many of the kids I grew up with (the tumultuous 1970s). If half the things we all did then were reported today if evil people dug into our juvenile accounts (the stuff that's published, not the stuff you did and got away with nobody knowing), we'd all be ruined/libelled.

Are your juvenile years filled with sweet innocence 100%? If not, why are you demanding that Josh Duggar's be?

You are a partisan nutter, and you only wish you could rise to the level of idiot.

So the menstruating (typically more sexually aggressive for that age group) girls and Josh Duggar (of the same age group) were playing doctor in Jr. High and because of an LGBT mole who somehow got ahold of Josh Duggar's juvenile police record (lawsuit anyone?), the entire family is destroyed morally and financially from a calculated smear campaign aimed to alienate millions of Americans from traditional family advocates and Christianity itself (by association)?

How many people, governors, senators etc. are we going to allow the LGBT militia (let's just call them domestic terrorists, because that's what they factually are) to take out before we start litigating back at them?

If the Duggar's would have handled this correctly when it came out, this would not be an issue today.

You are a partisan nutter, and you only wish you could rise to the level of idiot.

You are displaying traits of Narcissistic Personality Disorder on the idiot level.

If the Duggar's would have handled this correctly when it came out, this would not be an issue today.

If you say so.

Agreed ..."Lilah" is a quintessential hypocrite. She probably has a lifesized poster of Harvey Milk in her living room while she bemoans a 14 year old boy playing doctor with girls his age as "DEPLORABLE AND SICK!!"... :lmao:

You've been exposed Lilah, just like Josh Duggar. Only he was making dumb child mistakes while you are ostensibly an adult and know full well the wrong you are doing by being a purposeful hypocrite..

Agreed ..."Lilah" is a quintessential hypocrite. She probably has a lifesized poster of Harvey Milk in her living room while she bemoans a 14 year old boy playing doctor with girls his age as "DEPLORABLE AND SICK!!"... :lmao:

You've been exposed Lilah, just like Josh Duggar. Only he was making dumb child mistakes while you are ostensibly an adult and know full well the wrong you are doing by being a purposeful hypocrite..

Admit it, I, a woman, wiped the floor with your arse, and you cannot handle it.
You're acting like a bully; a bully who secretly likes Harvey Milk; otherwise, you would let go of him.

You are displaying traits of Narcissistic Personality Disorder on the idiot level.

Like I care what a idiot partisan nutjob thinks.

If you don't care, why did you quote one?

Sorry for quoting you.

Sorry for quoting you.

Learn to read and process what you've read. I did not use the term partisan nutter.

A stunning and very alarming report has emerged involving the Duggar family.

According to a recently uncovered police report,
Josh Duggar, one of the many stars of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting, allegedly molested five girls — some of whom, were reportedly his sisters — starting in 2002. He was around 14 at the time...

So a 14 year old, a minor, was experimenting sexually with other minors around his age. And the father went to the police with the information and put his son through that and counselling too. Family ashamed, hesitant as to what to do/how to handle this boy's surging hormones and the girls who engaged with him too.. What a shocker. Newsflash, 14 year old boy can't control himself, gets in trouble with father/police. Has to go to counselling.

This is a smear story, of course. One wonders who it was who dug into the boy's juvenile record. Aren't those supposed to be sealed? I wonder who could be behind dethroning someone fighting for traditional marriage?

This will destroy the otherwise wholesome show "19 Kids and Counting" in more than just killing it on TLC, it will sully Christianity forever in the minds of millions of viewers. And this of course was the ultimate goal.

Christians aren't perfect people. In fact, they come to the church and cling to it because they know precisely that they aren't perfect and wish to improve their lives day by day under the watchful eye of God. You might have heard sermons referring to everyone as "a sinner"? That's because that's the premise that the entire religion works off of.

Meanwhile yesterday was "Harvey Milk Day" in California where millions of school kids were forced to idolize a serial pervert who, aging into his 40s, was preying on young teen boys on drugs, runaways, one after the other in a fixed and untreated, unapologetic, even boastful sexuality that's celebrated by LGBTs (the wolf pack that took down Josh Duggar) "across the nation and the world"..

If I was the family, I'd sue the Oprah Winfrey enterprise that "broke the story" (agreed to smear the Duggar boy/traditional marriage movement by association) for destroying Josh Duggar's reputation for what he did when he was a juvenile. I wonder what Oprah did as a juvenile and how would she react if it was used to completely destroy her financial enterprise?

Yep, I think she'd be suing ASAP.
You really didn't read the OP. Shame on you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Sorry for quoting you.

Learn to read and process what you've read. I did not use the term partisan nutter.
Nutter, I don't give a rip what you post or say, hacks like yourself are a dime a dozen.
I like the liberals on this board that think on their own, maybe one day you will.

You're acting like a bully; a bully who secretly likes Harvey Milk; otherwise, you would let go of him.

Lol, now that is funny, nice to see Lilah has a sense of humor.

Sorry for quoting you.

Nutter, I don't give a rip what you post or say, hacks like yourself are a dime a dozen.
I like the liberals on this board that think on their own, maybe one day you will.

You're mad because you cannot challenge my thinking.

Lol, now that is funny, nice to see Lilah has a sense of humor.

Now show us you, too, have a sense of humor.

Forum List

Back