The eldest of the Duggar children resigns from FRC: Child Molestation Charges

He continued, "I would do anything to go back to those teen years and take different actions. I sought forgiveness from those I had wronged and asked Christ to forgive me and come into my life. In my life today, I am so very thankful for God's grace, mercy and redemption."

the reformation and forgiveness have begun

Josh Duggar Responds to Child Molestation Allegations Yahoo Celebrity - Yahoo Celebrity

now he claims he stopped doing this ...who believes that?
I don't see any forgiveness by anyone. I see PR.....like Swaggert tried.,.....doesn't work.
No....did you

Yesterday we covered Pastor Matt Makela, the anti-gay Michigan pastor who was outed on Grindr.

Today a young man and his mother have stepped forward with their own story about Pastor Matt Makela. Tyler Kish was a teenage boy struggling to come to terms with his sexuality and sought counsel from Pastor Makela. His advice nearly caused Tyler to commit suicide:

"If he was going to go to hell for being gay then he might as well go to hell by committing suicide," Jennifer Kish said, regarding what Makela told her son.
That Michigan pastor who was outed on Grindr? He nearly shamed a gay teen into committing suicide

stephanie supports her fellows idiots as fast as she can regardless of facts...the female tk

No you and you kind show your ugly selves as judge and jury of all mankind. Your shits stinks the same as anyone else

You refer to children as FETUES

All these self righteous people on the left

I've never even watched that show, but who's the first to post on it for some accusation. When they don't support abortion we can take them serious they give a crap about child molestation

I see a lot of condemnation in your post for the left but none for this creepy molester. Why is that? You are literally incapable of condemning people from your own side.

How fleeting will be stats sudden moral clarity here concerning child sex offenders? Right now Obama is granting amnesty to known child sex offenders and libs applaud.

Well, they have to be certain kinds of sex offenders and only they can pick and choose which ones that is
hypocrites, because the Duggers are Religious.

The opening article says he was 14 when this took place, or did I read that wrong?

And aren't the Duggers Mormons, with multiple wives or are they not?

The OP is so broke down posting skill wise that he is just grabbing straws. And as you can tell from his OP it is his general hate for Christians that drives him. Using HIS idiot logic you should NOT vote for Hillary Clinton because HER husband is an ADMITTED ADULTER.

So cancel that vote for Hillary! Stats told you too! :party:

Vote for the woman who aided and abetted her husbands use of a young female intern as his personal humidor.

Is Bill still traveling to his bff Epstein's Lolita Island to minister to the 16 year old sex slaves?

The OP is so broke down posting skill wise that he is just grabbing straws. And as you can tell from his OP it is his general hate for Christians that drives him. Using HIS idiot logic you should NOT vote for Hillary Clinton because HER husband is an ADMITTED ADULTER.

Vote for the woman who aided and abetted her husbands use of a young female intern as his personal humidor.

Is Bill still traveling to his bff Epstein's Lolita Island to minister to the 16 year old sex slaves?
Check Frank off as equating an inappropriate affair with a 20s intern with sex with your underage sisters and other underaged girls.

Here are 6 of the most horrifying examples of the Duggars’ homophobia
After Josh Duggar’s resignation from the conservative Family Research Council (FRC) on Thursday and admission that he did indeed molest underage girls — including his sisters — while he was a teenager, critics were not just calling for the cancellation of his family’s reality show; they were highlighting the apparent hypocrisy between his actions and his family’s repeated attempts to paint same-sex marriage and homosexuality itself as moral failings.

Here are 6 of the most horrifying examples of the Duggars’ homophobia
After Josh Duggar’s resignation from the conservative Family Research Council (FRC) on Thursday and admission that he did indeed molest underage girls — including his sisters — while he was a teenager, critics were not just calling for the cancellation of his family’s reality show; they were highlighting the apparent hypocrisy between his actions and his family’s repeated attempts to paint same-sex marriage and homosexuality itself as moral failings.
Lady...it's a vagina, not a clown car.

NO KIDDING. and here they sit in judgment of every day citizens in the country

Forum List

Back