The eldest of the Duggar children resigns from FRC: Child Molestation Charges

All these self righteous people on the left

I've never even watched that show, but who's the first to post on it for some accusation. When they don't support abortion we can take them serious they give a crap about child molestation

How fleeting will be stats sudden moral clarity here concerning child sex offenders? Right now Obama is granting amnesty to known child sex offenders and libs applaud.

speaking of that....lol....i swear you cannot make this stuff up

Home
Mama June Threatens TLC With Lawsuit ... We Weren't as Bad as the Duggar Family
Mama June
Threatens TLC with Lawsuit ...
We Weren't as Bad as the Duggar Family
5/22/2015 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE
0521-mama-june-tlc-duggars-1.jpg

Mama June is so angry TLC has not cancelled "19 Kids and Counting" she's prepared to sue TLC, claiming the Duggar family is way worse than hers, yet they still have a show.

June tells TMZ there is no way TLC can justify keeping the Duggar family on the air yet yanking 'Honey Boo Boo.' June notes within hours of TMZ posting the pic of her cavorting with convicted child molester Mark McDaniel, TLC pulled the plug on her show.

Read more: Mama June Threatens TLC With Lawsuit ... We Weren t as Bad as the Duggar Family TMZ.com

He continued, "I would do anything to go back to those teen years and take different actions. I sought forgiveness from those I had wronged and asked Christ to forgive me and come into my life. In my life today, I am so very thankful for God's grace, mercy and redemption."

the reformation and forgiveness have begun

Josh Duggar Responds to Child Molestation Allegations Yahoo Celebrity - Yahoo Celebrity

now he claims he stopped doing this ...who believes that?

He continued, "I would do anything to go back to those teen years and take different actions. I sought forgiveness from those I had wronged and asked Christ to forgive me and come into my life. In my life today, I am so very thankful for God's grace, mercy and redemption."

the reformation and forgiveness have begun

Josh Duggar Responds to Child Molestation Allegations Yahoo Celebrity - Yahoo Celebrity

now he claims he stopped doing this ...who believes that?
I don't see any forgiveness by anyone. I see PR.....like Swaggert tried.,.....doesn't work.

All these self righteous people on the left

I've never even watched that show, but who's the first to post on it for some accusation. When they don't support abortion we can take them serious they give a crap about child molestation
So, are you saying you support what Josh Duggar did?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Jim Bob "met with the elders of his church and told them what was going on. James said that they all agreed that [redacted, Josh] needed to be put into a treatment program." James said that Josh went into a "Christian program" from March 2003 - July 2003. The Duggars claimed Josh apologized to his victims and that they had forgiven him and that "several members of their church were aware of the situation and had been supportive of the family."

from the same link....perhaps you might want to read the links....

Forum List

Back