🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Election Ain't Over Folks

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.
For people who have intelligence, you get the feeling that there is so much corruption from the deep state, because the NY slimes says Bite Me is the 46th president. I thought it was the election commission not the slimes who decides who the winner is?

It's 100% over the GOP has decided not to defend president Trump or challenge the fraud. The Washington swamp is celebrating back to business as usual, the American people should just bend over now.

At the very least, West, it isn't over until December when the EC votes.

This1.jpg

Im keeping my fingers crossed, but Im not holding my breath.
If substantial evidence has been found, then most of it is being hidden from the MSM, and only being told to the big dogs behind closed doors.
Im an optimistic person by nature, and I wanted Trump to win, but Im not seeing this as of lately.

This shows how fucking stupid you really are, but then you would not listen to anything anyone else says but tRUMP, because you have your head so far up his ass.
Each state declares. NUMB NUTS>
Put your head back where you want it to be.

For people who have intelligence, you get the feeling that there is so much corruption from the deep state, because the NY slimes says Bite Me is the 46th president. I thought it was the election commission not the slimes who decides who the winner is?

Best case scenario is it is flipped by the courts and the loons on the left start burning cities again

Eh. Even if Biden gets in there for a few years the left will be burning cities. It's what they do.

I disagree. They will all attend Harvard, get their PhDs, and become world-renown brain surgeons, chemists, and rocket scientists. One of them will actually walk on Mars.

You're not buying this, are you? :laughing0301:

It's 100% over the GOP has decided not to defend president Trump or challenge the fraud. The Washington swamp is celebrating back to business as usual, the American people should just bend over now.
Are you saying that Trump didn't present arguments before Alito's cut off today?

Forum List

Back