The Election Day Prediction Thread

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
The purpose of this thread is not to discuss politics but just straight out predictions. It should not be based on how you feel politically or who you hope wins, but just who do you think will win the race or races you are watching or are vested in.

Federal:

Senate:

Republicans keep control of the Senate. Pick up 2 to 3 seats

House

Democrats gain control of the House albeit narrowly.

Pick up 24-26 seats. (23 seats needed for control)

Florida:

Governor: Desantis (Very Close)
Senate: Nelson

The purpose of this thread is not to discuss politics but just straight out predictions. It should not be based on how you feel politically or who you hope wins, but just who do you think will win the race or races you are watching or are vested in.

Federal:

Senate:

Republicans keep control of the Senate. Pick up 2 to 3 seats

House

Democrats gain control of the House albeit narrowly.

Pick up 24-26 seats. (23 seats needed for control)

Florida:

Governor: Desantis (Very Close)
Senate: Nelson
Agree with the Senate. Maybe 4 - 5.
House: we will lose a few, but we will keep it.
Michigan: Gets a Democrat governor (the Republican isn't seriously campaigning) Stabenow keeps her job. James is too far down in the polls.

Smart money is on Republicans keeping control of House, betting site odds say

Last edited:
Republicans will blow out the Democrats with huge losses, Democrats will go nuts and will move to Mexico.:5_1_12024:
tumblr_o3yror5hGe1vnhtpro1_500.gif

The Election Day Prediction Thread

A bunch of liberal posters disappear for months here seeking help , like normal

No matter who wins, Americans will still be subject to tyrants. And the people will still love them for it. That's a guaranteed prediction. It's a goshed darn travesty.

travel_112410~0.jpg

t1larg.tsa.denver.jpg

tsa-agents-caught-in-groping-scandal.jpg

tsa-exposes-college-girl-s-breasts-to-public-photo-u2

tsa.jpg

abc_baby_patdown_110511_wmain.jpg

The only meaningful choice in America is the wide selection of donut flavors we boast. I think there's around 30 or so flavors, correct me if I'm mistaken. When it comes to politics in modern authoritarian America, however, there is only the illusion of choice between two tyrants of the same cloth, the only difference is a clever placement of a meaningless and comical D or an R in front of their name.

Wake up, please. Lady Liberty is literally gasping for her last breath.

Last edited:
This squared:

THIS is the reason for the VIOLENCE in this country. These people are shameless. They're considered "journalists"

Last edited:
No matter the results, butthurt SJW snowflake bullies will whinge about something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This squared:

THIS is the reason for the VIOLENCE in this country. These people are shameless. They're considered "journalists"

Funny how Trump is considered “unpresidential”, but the media isn’t considered “unjournalistic”, or something to that effect for this ridiculous display.

Last edited:
Democrats and Republicans will win, third party candidates won’t stand a chance as the two major parties control the press and out spend third party candidates.

So we will get more of the same BS from the President and Congress and the left and right will pretend to fight.

Democrats and Republicans will win, third party candidates won’t stand a chance as the two major parties control the press and out spend third party candidates.

So we will get more of the same BS from the President and Congress and the left and right will pretend to fight.
Sorry, but ONLY THE DEMS are controlled by the press. The Republicans are outsiders.

I think Democrats narrowly take the House but I won't be shocked if the Republicans manage to hang on to it Republicans keep the Senate pick up a few seats. Here in Texas Cruz keeps his Senate seat despite all the hype over Beto O'Rourke.

I will hope that the dems blow out the repukes. If not this nation is really going down.

Forum List

Back