The Embarrassment of President Trump

Scary times

CBS’s Scott Pelley recently began his evening broadcast in a way that no evening news in this nation has ever begun: “It has been a busy day for Presidential statements divorced from reality.”

After little more than three weeks, Trump’s behavior is no more erratic than it used to be, but in the context of the Presidency it seems so. This year’s “Saturday Night Live” season has been very funny, but the most startling moment was not a sketch but a depiction of something real: Trump’s obsessive tweeting, four years ago, about the end of the relationship between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. It’s been fascinating to watch him change policies in the twinkling of a tweet, as with his briefly confrontational China policy, inaugurated in December with a telephone call to Taiwan’s leader, and then reversed; or to witness his cobra-like lunges at newfound enemies, including Connecticut Senator Richard Blumenthal, who revealed that Neil Gorsuch, Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, had told him that he found the President’s attacks on the courts “demoralizing.” Trump just can’t seem to stop himself.

The Embarrassment of President Trump

Fuck CBS. THey have no credibility.

Ignorance and fear?? Nah I don't fear illegals but you obviously think anyone who wants them deported does. Grow a brain.

Why do you want dreamers deported or their parents? Fear that they will become doctors and natural born citizens can't.

Ignorance and fear?? Nah I don't fear illegals but you obviously think anyone who wants them deported does. Grow a brain.

Why do you want dreamers deported or their parents? Fear that they will become doctors and natural born citizens can't.

I want all illegals deported. What part of the word ILLEGAL do you not get??

They shouldn't be here and all illegals need to be booted out.

Trump is not going to do anymore than Obama did, maybe less, to survive his numerous and potential scandals.

So you have been duped into voting for a sexual assaulter, bigot with no knowledge how to run the government because he was going to deport all illegals as one issue.

You were lied to and don't care.

Trump is not going to do anymore than Obama did, maybe less, to survive his numerous and potential scandals.

So you have been duped into voting for a sexual assaulter, bigot with no knowledge how to run the government because he was going to deport all illegals as one issue.

You were lied to and don't care.

If you say so. LOL

Forum List

Back