The end is in sight

Paleman

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2019
Red state of Florida
We no longer are a secure country because of nitwit Joe Biden and his far-left liberal handlers. His insane and corrupt border policies have turned this great nation, with previously secure borders into a borderless worldwide destination. At this point, anyone from anywhere can cross our borders with impunity. We can only hope that we will change course starting in 2022.

We no longer are a secure country because of nitwit Joe Biden and his far-left liberal handlers. His insane and corrupt border policies have turned this great nation, with previously secure borders into a borderless worldwide destination. At this point, anyone from anywhere can cross our borders with impunity. We can only hope that we will change course starting in 2022.

November baby!!! NOVEMBER!!!

giphy.gif

It's comforting to know eventually we will obliterate the left and they will cease to have any power in the USA in the coming centuries.

Gotta return to things that are meaningful, folks.

Try to remember how to live the simple life. And then just do it.

Life's so much more worthwhile, absent all of the white noise. All of that noise is just a big old bobber anyway.

Of course, I'm being a bit hypocritical as I type this. I should be outside right now, but I'm not.

I'm probably gonna turn this off and go outside.

Trump was only the first salvo and if you think Trump triggered the Dems they should pray another Calvin Coolidge isn't elected...

Don’t expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong.

I want the people of America to be able to work less for the government and more for themselves. I want them to have the rewards of their own industry. This is the chief meaning of freedom."

Our government rests upon religion. It is from that source that we derive our reverence for truth and justice, for equality and liberality, and for the rights of mankind. Unless the people believe in these principles they cannot believe in our government. There are only two main theories of government in our world. One rests on righteousness and the other on force. One appeals to reason, and the other appeals to the sword. One is exemplified in the republic, the other is represented by despotism. The government of a country never gets ahead of the religion of a country.

Forum List

Back