The end is in sight

Gotta return to things that are meaningful, folks.

Try to remember how to live the simple life. And then just do it.

Life's so much more worthwhile, absent all of the white noise. All of that noise is just a big old bobber anyway.

Of course, I'm being a bit hypocritical as I type this. I should be outside right now, but I'm not.

I'm probably gonna turn this off and go outside.
I'm about to gas up with a happy smile, because I can afford to gas up for a trip that involves shopping for nothing more important than just the right shade of blue cotton fabric.

Trump had nothing to do with it. Idiot Trump rode in on the coatails of a great economy left to him by Obama,,which your boy fucked up royally with his half ass response to the pandemic.

That jerkoff lost more jobs in his last year in office then any POTUS in history.

Bullshit.

You are stupid or lying. Which one is it?

Trump had nothing to do with it. Idiot Trump rode in on the coatails of a great economy left to him by Obama,,which your boy fucked up royally with his half ass response to the pandemic.

That jerkoff lost more jobs in his last year in office then any POTUS in history.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

gif_liar.gif

We no longer are a secure country because of nitwit Joe Biden and his far-left liberal handlers. His insane and corrupt border policies have turned this great nation, with previously secure borders into a borderless worldwide destination. At this point, anyone from anywhere can cross our borders with impunity. We can only hope that we will change course starting in 2022.
Unfortunately, the only thing not in sight is an end to rightwing lies and demagoguery – this thread premise being yet another example.

OWNED!

Y'all are OWNED by the fat orange guy.

He can't say a single word that doesn't set you spinning on your tailbones and emitting high-pitched squealing noises.

Thank you. Y'all are so much FUN!
As long as Trump keeps running his stupid piehole like he did yesterday ranting about Paul Ryan & shooting his garbage mouth off about "stolen election" bullshit, the bastard is fair game.

Trump isn't "owning" anybody. But he is showing over & over again that he's a dangerous lowlife who should be barred from ever holding public office again.

Wake up for the good of this Country. There are plenty of other possible candidates to choose from other then Trump who speaks the quiet part out loud. You don't need to hear it from his detractors. Just listen to him.

As long as Trump keeps running his stupid piehole like he did yesterday ranting about Paul Ryan & shooting his garbage mouth off about "stolen election" bullshit, the bastard is fair game.

Trump isn't "owning" anybody. But he is showing over & over again that he's a dangerous lowlife who should be barred from ever holding public office again.

Wake up for the good of this Country. There are plenty of other possible candidates to choose from other then Trump who speaks the quiet part out loud. You don't need to hear it from his detractors. Just listen to him.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The only jerkoff is you shit dick.

I understand that you feel this way.

Forum List

Back