🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The End is Nigh for Joe Biden

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The fact that NYT’s Ken Vogel and the rest of MSM have been given the green light to report this suggests that Biden’s time is coming to an end. The marching orders have been given and the dutiful media minions have started the process. This is not good journalism but corrupt government and politics.

Newsom will save the day. Hell do to America what he did to California.

Joe is unfit to be President but I think that the next time around, millions of people will avoid Joe simply because Kamala is such a useless dipshit and the thought of her being President should scare everyone. Might as well unleash that phony, Newsome, right now.

The fact that NYT’s Ken Vogel and the rest of MSM have been given the green light to report this suggests that Biden’s time is coming to an end. The marching orders have been given and the dutiful media minions have started the process. This is not good journalism but corrupt government and politics.

So, when the media does not report on all the vast crimes of Biden it is corrupt for not doing so, and then when it does report on all the crimes of Biden it is corrupt for doing so.

Damn, that is one hell a made up world you live in

The media is going to do this, but I believe they will hold off till late this year.
Then we will see open season on Biden and the Biden family as a whole.
They must do this to make room for Newsom.

So, when the media does not report on all the vast crimes of Biden it is corrupt for not doing so, and then when it does report on all the crimes of Biden it is corrupt for doing so.

Are you really going to take the position that the media is unbiased and interested in the truth?
Laptop
Texts
Emails
Russian Collusion
Manmade bio weapon
Masks
Jabs
Etc
Etc

Just one lie after another that is finally uncovered after time but served it’s purpose when the narrative was being made.

She is a joke, why does she have a job if she cannot answer a question?

I think the Media are forced into coverage at this point. There is simply so much negative information about the Biden's, and Joe Biden personally, that they will look like fools if they continue to ignore stories that everybody knows are real.

My god that bitch is stupid and the administration is as corrupt as it gets.

Of course these idiot Moon Bats don't give a shit about Potatohead's corruption. They just want their free stuff that the Democrat turds deliver.

They've been taught quite a racket.

If the media doesn't blindly swallow every Biden conspiracy theory, that's because it's corrupt. If a Trump-appointed judge throws out a "rigged election" case because the evidence is shit, that's because they're corrupt. If the DOJ goes after Trump when HIS OWN PEOPLE spill the beans on him, that's because it's corrupt.

The world is evil and corrupt, they're out to win a "war" for their "God". That's the behavior of a cult.

Last edited:

Holy crap. These journalists were not from MAGALAND. In any event, I have complete confidence in the deep state and the DOJ to sweep this under the rug. After all, they must get Trump.

CNN has been given its marching orders to go after Brandon too.

“He made at least five false claims related to guns, a subject on which he has repeatedly been inaccurate during his presidency. He also made a false claim about the extent of his support from environmental groups. And he used incorrect figures about the population of Africa, his own travel history and how much renewable energy Texas uses.”

If the media doesn't blindly swallow every Biden conspiracy theory, that's because it's corrupt. If a Trump-appointed judge throws out a "rigged election" case because the evidence is shit, that's because they're corrupt. If the DOJ goes after Trump when HIS OWN PEOPLE spill the beans on him, that's because it's corrupt.

The world is evil and corrupt, they're out to win a "war" for their "God". That's the behavior of a cult.
You will need to deal with fundamentalist Christians. Progs are promoting more and more an anything goes society sexually when it comes to orifices. Something has to give.

CNN has been given its marching orders to go after Brandon too.

“He made at least five false claims related to guns, a subject on which he has repeatedly been inaccurate during his presidency. He also made a false claim about the extent of his support from environmental groups. And he used incorrect figures about the population of Africa, his own travel history and how much renewable energy Texas uses.”

False claims are impeachable? Irony! :auiqs.jpg:

You will need to deal with fundamentalist Christians. Progs are promoting more and more an anything goes society sexually when it comes to orifices. Something has to give.
The 2024 election will be moralists v deviants. Stay tuned. (not only Christians oppose the deviants, all religions do)

But FOX News is good.

You know from experience I see
I am a believer of equality that is not purely linear. And I see what Progs have done as purely vengeance which I do not totally disagree. I am no warrior. As most people are not. However, we do not want to destroy the nation either. If you experience abuses from authoritarians and fellow employees and are not bums at what you do, then you have a gripe. Levels of ways of living exist. Freedom is not a hetero couple raising children while a gay guy is having sex with many partners partying. No matter how much the propagandists push same sex parents and the rest.

Forum List

Back