The END of a candidate?..Ted Cruz May Be in DC Madam's Black Book (Video)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
A story to watch over the next 48 hours or so, as THIS would surely be a resume enhancement for Bernie Sanders!

God I hope so. But this would mean Kasich would be at least even money to be the nominee.

I'm not a Cruz supporter and not saying this happened, HOWEVER,

If I employed the Madam's services, said my name was 'George Washington', and she wrote the name 'George Washington' down in her little book, does that really mean 'George Washington' paid this woman / service for hookers?

So mush for the 'revolving door' 'innocent until proven guilty' claim used whenever it meets someone's purpose around here...

Just sayin'...

Oh, and once again, Liberals have already set the precedence by establishing the fact that President's / Candidate's sex life is NONE of people's business AND that it does NOT disqualify anyone from being President....so, in the infamous words of Hillary Clinton...WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT (IF it is Cruz's name in the book) MAKE?

God I hope so. But this would mean Kasich would be at least even money to be the nominee.
Oh how terrible. A sensible man with tons of on the job experience, grit, tenacity and a quiet bullish character who thinks for himself and occasionally tells the GOP establishment to go stuff it when their policies seem insane... That would just be horrible. And, he also beats Hillary in the general consistently at double digits... Terrible...oh God the HUMANITY! A rational, balanced, sane man who wants to unite the parties to work together towards common solutions to our sinking quagmire of a nation???

Help! Help help help help!!! :scared1: Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Oh, and once again, Liberals have already set the precedence by establishing the fact that President's / Candidate's sex life is NONE of people's business AND that it does NOT disqualify anyone from being President....so, in the infamous words of Hillary Clinton...WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT (IF it is Cruz's name in the book) MAKE?
Nah when most of your platform is that you're a religious nutjob then being outed as a serial adulterer doesn't look good.

Nah when most of your platform is that you're a religious nutjob then being outed as a serial adulterer doesn't look good.
What better way to smear Cruz than this...if it were all fake / planted - just the unsubstantiated RUMOR being put out there. Like THAT'S never been done before... :p

???? The Bill Still Report ???? WTF ??? Do you Trumplodytes ever bother to check the credibility of source of this type of bullshit before you post it?:rolleyes:

We'll just go ahead and file this thread under "You can fool some of the people all of the time" and stop wondering how the National Enquirer manages to stay in business .........

???? The Bill Still Report ???? WTF ??? Do you Trumplodytes ever bother to check the credibility of source of this type of bullshit before you post it?:rolleyes:

We'll just go ahead and file this thread under "You can fool some of the people all of the time" and stop wondering how the National Enquirer manages to stay in business .........
That same National Enquirer that broke the Tiger Woods and John Edwards cheating scandals?

Cruz is toast.

That same National Enquirer that broke the Tiger Woods and John Edwards cheating scandals?

Cruz is toast.
ROFLMAO! Yeah I'm sure Texas Teddy is sweating bullets over this ........ some people bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "Gullible as FUCK".

Cruz is toast.
ROFLMAO! Yeah I'm sure Texas Teddy is sweating bullets over this ........ some people bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "Gullible as FUCK".
Try not to be too shocked when the truth comes out RINO. At least one of Cruz's mistresses is said to be a hooker. Which is what the Madame specialized in.

Wouldn't Cruz be the perfect crossover candidate for democrats to elect if he was in the "madam's black book"? It makes sense that a young version of Hillary's husband would be the darling of the liberal media. Oh, it doesn't work that way for republicans?

Oh how terrible. A sensible man with tons of on the job experience, grit, tenacity and a quiet bullish character who thinks for himself and occasionally tells the GOP establishment to go stuff it when their policies seem insane... That would just be horrible. And, he also beats Hillary in the general consistently at double digits... Terrible...oh God the HUMANITY! A rational, balanced, sane man who wants to unite the parties to work together towards common solutions to our sinking quagmire of a nation???

Help! Help help help help!!! :scared1: Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Hey, I've been posting for months that Kasich is the best of the lot.

However, after seeing Miss Texas and (I think) Fla pass laws essentially regulating an end to legal, safe abortions, I don't want any goper to win this ... even Kasich who is a decent guy.

Try not to be too shocked when the truth comes out RINO.
No worries, I'd have to give a rats ass about who all the scumbags running for office are banging to be "shocked", fortunately I don't, so the best I could possibly achieve is slightly amused.

At least one of Cruz's mistresses is said to be a hooker. Which is what the Madame specialized in.
Uh-huh ... and let me know when Elvis gets here. :rolleyes:

"The most important quality of an inept person is to rely on popular belief and hearsay." -- Marie De Gournay

Forum List

Back