The end of debate, in one line.

Okay, take an issue, any issue, and kill it off in one sentence. Find the middle ground or take a stance that says let the chips fall where they may, I don't care if comes back to bite me in the ass, I'm done with debate on this subject and whatever is required to make it happen just do it and let's move along.

I'll start:

Abortion - safe, legal, and rare so just do what has to be done which isn't banning sex.

Taxes - high on the rich low on the poor, and corporations pay 25%, no deductions.

Partisan politics - country before party once you're elected.

Gay marriage - all wedding cakes are gay so just bake the damn thing and enjoy cashing the check.

Racism - no matter what color you are don't be an asshole and I won't be one either.

The South - losers don't get statures, there's no parade for second place.

North Korea - no other nation ever asked before building the bomb but we have them also.

TV and the movies - how the hell can you people not come up with something that's actually new?

Voter ID - as soon as you pass one out to everyone then you can ask to see the damn thing.

Roy Moore - he's a creep, a real one, and we already have too many in Congress so don't vote him in.

Okay, your turn.

I like most of what you just listed. ;)

Harry will be happy a racist piece of trash agrees with him. :rolleyes:

Liberals do know best but carry on. You think the founders of this nation wanted a bunch of ditch diggers voting.

And I forgot one:

Israel - two states or no Israel, your call?

Why is it my call? Israel is a state and its capital is Jerusalem. The Muslims can claim all the land they want, but no one cares because they can’t take it.
They have before and they will again. Just a matter of time.

Yeah but when they took it before Israel didn't have any nukes. Too damn late to take it again.
Not even close. The nukes will kill the entire region. We are the only monsters to ever use them.
Not so. I see you don't know there's such a thing as tactical nuclear warfare.

Yeah, the nature of The nuclear bomb kind of removes the need for tactical .

Why is it my call? Israel is a state and its capital is Jerusalem. The Muslims can claim all the land they want, but no one cares because they can’t take it.
They have before and they will again. Just a matter of time.

Yeah but when they took it before Israel didn't have any nukes. Too damn late to take it again.
Not even close. The nukes will kill the entire region. We are the only monsters to ever use them.
Not so. I see you don't know there's such a thing as tactical nuclear warfare.

Yeah, the nature of The nuclear bomb kind of removes the need for tactical .
The Army has smaller nuclear demolition devices called MADM or SADM and 155mm and 8" artillery rounds for tactical purposes. Rockets and bombs are for strategic bombing to kill thousands.

Abortion - safe, legal, and rare so just do what has to be done which isn't banning sex. Where did "banning sex" come from? "Rare" or not it's wrong. Technically speaking, the Constitution should prevent it.

Taxes - high on the rich low on the poor, and corporations pay 25%, no deductions. By removing deductions we remove incentives to build the economy and families.

Partisan politics - country before party once you're elected. Thank you Trump.

Gay marriage - all wedding cakes are gay so just bake the damn thing and enjoy cashing the check. Some people have morals and don't want to entertain two grooms on a cake any more than entertaining a blow-job on a cake.

Racism - no matter what color you are don't be an asshole and I won't be one either. Makes sense.

The South - losers don't get statures, there's no parade for second place. This makes no sense.

North Korea - no other nation ever asked before building the bomb but we have them also. Except NK are very bad people and have stated they'd use them on us. The more countries develop nukes the more likely you'll die from one.

TV and the movies - how the hell can you people not come up with something that's actually new? Cuz liberalism sucks that's why. They used to have character.

Voter ID - as soon as you pass one out to everyone then you can ask to see the damn thing. OK

Roy Moore - he's a creep, a real one, and we already have too many in Congress so don't vote him in. I don't know the history, but there's likely some truth to it. DC is FULL of creeps.

Israel - two states or no Israel, your call?

Of course, it wouldn’t be progressive if it didn’t contain radical demands about people he doesn’t know in a country he couldn’t find on a map.

Here’s something you might not have learned in school .... America doesn’t get to decide what countries do or do not exist.
Zionists aren't a race, and religions shouldn't have nations.

Neither are Mexicans nor "Palestinians", yet the Democrats treat them as such.

As to religion and nation, that is not for you to decide.

Okay, take an issue, any issue, and kill it off in one sentence. Find the middle ground or take a stance that says let the chips fall where they may, I don't care if comes back to bite me in the ass, I'm done with debate on this subject and whatever is required to make it happen just do it and let's move along.

I'll start:

Abortion - safe, legal, and rare so just do what has to be done which isn't banning sex.

Taxes - high on the rich low on the poor, and corporations pay 25%, no deductions.

Partisan politics - country before party once you're elected.

Gay marriage - all wedding cakes are gay so just bake the damn thing and enjoy cashing the check.

Racism - no matter what color you are don't be an asshole and I won't be one either.

The South - losers don't get statures, there's no parade for second place.

North Korea - no other nation ever asked before building the bomb but we have them also.

TV and the movies - how the hell can you people not come up with something that's actually new?

Voter ID - as soon as you pass one out to everyone then you can ask to see the damn thing.

Roy Moore - he's a creep, a real one, and we already have too many in Congress so don't vote him in.

Okay, your turn.

Abortion: Draw the line at life (already been drawn), and choose to have safe sex (cheaper, easier, and more effective than ever), or face the possible consequences of participating reproduction.

Taxes: This isn’t a one part issue so 2 lines:
1st CUT GOVERNMENT SPENDING, last fiscal year the government misspent (as in payments that they were not supposed to make, double payments, etc.) 1 trillion dollars (1/3 of annual tax revenue, 5% of entire nations GDP), they clearly need to be reigned in, i don’t know how one could argue otherwise.

2nd. Flat tax, between 10-15%, no one pays on the first 35,000, no deductions.

Partisan: agree people need to move to third parties though, these ones are dead

Gay cakes: Read the 1st amendment, that shouldn’t that hard, a Muslim shouldn’t have to bake a bartmitzvah cake if they find it objectionable to their free practice of religion (or any other example) government def has no place in this

Forum List

Back