The end of debate, in one line.

Zionists aren't a race, and religions shouldn't have nations.

I’m so glad you have such strong opinions on a subject about which you have absolutely no knowledge.

The sign of a true liberal.

05167a5ceb632630467836ae03c26544550545-wm.jpg
Herzl should have gone to South America. Google it.

Just what we need, another paid progressive troll that knows best.
Liberals do know best but carry on. You think the founders of this nation wanted a bunch of ditch diggers voting.

And I forgot one:

Israel - two states or no Israel, your call?

Why is it my call? Israel is a state and its capital is Jerusalem. The Muslims can claim all the land they want, but no one cares because they can’t take it.

Liberals do know best but carry on. You think the founders of this nation wanted a bunch of ditch diggers voting.

And I forgot one:

Why is it my call? Israel is a state and its capital is Jerusalem. The Muslims can claim all the land they want, but no one cares because they can’t take it.
They have before and they will again. Just a matter of time.

Of course, it wouldn’t be progressive if it didn’t contain radical demands about people he doesn’t know in a country he couldn’t find on a map.

Here’s something you might not have learned in school .... America doesn’t get to decide what countries do or do not exist.

Jews certainly consider themselves a race. People of the same religion should be able to have their own countries. History has shown us multiculturalism is a complete failure.

I’m so glad you have such strong opinions on a subject about which you have absolutely no knowledge.

The sign of a true liberal.

05167a5ceb632630467836ae03c26544550545-wm.jpg
Herzl should have gone to South America. Google it.

I’m well aware of Theodor Herzl and the history of political Zionism.

I’m not angry liberal making demands for the world and none on myself.

Okay, take an issue, any issue, and kill it off in one sentence. Find the middle ground or take a stance that says let the chips fall where they may, I don't care if comes back to bite me in the ass, I'm done with debate on this subject and whatever is required to make it happen just do it and let's move along.

I'll start:

Abortion - safe, legal, and rare so just do what has to be done which isn't banning sex.

Taxes - high on the rich low on the poor, and corporations pay 25%, no deductions.

Partisan politics - country before party once you're elected.

Gay marriage - all wedding cakes are gay so just bake the damn thing and enjoy cashing the check.

Racism - no matter what color you are don't be an asshole and I won't be one either.

The South - losers don't get statures, there's no parade for second place.

North Korea - no other nation ever asked before building the bomb but we have them also.

TV and the movies - how the hell can you people not come up with something that's actually new?

Voter ID - as soon as you pass one out to everyone then you can ask to see the damn thing.

Roy Moore - he's a creep, a real one, and we already have too many in Congress so don't vote him in.

Okay, your turn.

GFY leftist snowflake faggot? Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Who's the president of the United States?

And I forgot one:

Yeah but when they took it before Israel didn't have any nukes. Too damn late to take it again.

Jews certainly consider themselves a race.

Not in any traditional way ... There are Jews of all races and nationalities. There is no obligation to observe or even believe in Judaism to be part of the Jewish community.

Part of how we define ourselves comes from how our enemies define us.

Last edited:

And I forgot one:

Yeah but when they took it before Israel didn't have any nukes. Too damn late to take it again.
Not even close. The nukes will kill the entire region. We are the only monsters to ever use them.

And I forgot one:

Not even close. The nukes will kill the entire region. We are the only monsters to ever use them.

Yeah but, who's the president of the United states?

I’m well aware of Theodor Herzl and the history of political Zionism.
Well, that's a start. I am well aware of the same.

I can tell from your posts that you’re not at all. You’ve got a few bits and pieces of information that your handlers have fed you that you regurgitate on command but don’t understand.

A true parrot. Loud, obnoxious, and has no idea what he’s saying.

And I forgot one:

Not so. I see you don't know there's such a thing as tactical nuclear warfare.

And I forgot one:

Not so. I see you don't know there's such a thing as tactical nuclear warfare.

Hell yea!

DavyCrockettBomb.jpg

I keep one in my garage.

Abortion...20000 dollar tax write off to adopt....make that 40. No abortions means more adoptions....really in all truth make that for 5 years. That way all the unwanted kids get adopted. You ultra right wing can't have it both ways.

Okay, take an issue, any issue, and kill it off in one sentence. Find the middle ground or take a stance that says let the chips fall where they may, I don't care if comes back to bite me in the ass, I'm done with debate on this subject and whatever is required to make it happen just do it and let's move along.

I'll start:

Abortion - safe, legal, and rare so just do what has to be done which isn't banning sex.

Taxes - high on the rich low on the poor, and corporations pay 25%, no deductions.

Gay marriage - all wedding cakes are gay so just bake the damn thing and enjoy cashing the check.

Racism - no matter what color you are don't be an asshole and I won't be one either.

North Korea - no other nation ever asked before building the bomb but we have them also.

TV and the movies - how the hell can you people not come up with something that's actually new?

Voter ID - as soon as you pass one out to everyone then you can ask to see the damn thing.

Roy Moore - he's a creep, a real one, and we already have too many in Congress so don't vote him in.

Okay, your turn.

I like most of what you just listed. ;)

I'll start:

Okay, your turn.

I have no doubt of that!

Matthew, who's the president of the United States?

Matthew may can answer this one..

I'll start:

Okay, your turn.

Matt is my moral compass ... always pointing South.

compass-south-wind-rose-arrow-points-to-illustrations-can-be-used-as-background-57664965.jpg

Forum List

Back