The End of Identity Liberalism

Only in your dreams MAC. They will double down on this idiocy and you know it. Hell, it is even what the right did with Obama all the way up until Trump flipped the whole table over.

The next 4 years are going to be filled with screaming liberals about how racist and sexist Trump is no matter what he actually does. Already happening.

Cultural agenda?

Christian conservatism. that's not a cultural agenda?
Nice work.

Proving MAC's hopes are simply unlikely dreams already.
Yeah, no doubt it's an uphill battle. But like anything else, the first thing you have to do is create momentum.

I was surprised to see this piece. The PC zealots will fight this with everything they have because it's at their core, so we'll see.

Only in your dreams MAC. They will double down on this idiocy and you know it. Hell, it is even what the right did with Obama all the way up until Trump flipped the whole table over.

The next 4 years are going to be filled with screaming liberals about how racist and sexist Trump is no matter what he actually does. Already happening.

Cultural agenda?

Christian conservatism. that's not a cultural agenda?
Nice work.

Proving MAC's hopes are simply unlikely dreams already.

Trump didn't win because of liberal identity politics. That's nonsensical.

I would have to agree, today it seems bathrooms are more important than people. What the hell?

Pretty much sums it all up....good article

Progressives without Power

Hard times for the Sanctimonious White Lady Party

Read more at: Democratic Party Lost Governors & State Legislature Seats in 2016 Election | National Review
A very nice liberal broadcaster asked me earlier this week whether I am worried about the future of the Republican party. Funny question. There are 25 states in which the state legislatures and governorships are controlled by Republicans, and two states with executive/legislative divides in which there are Republican legislative majorities large enough to override a veto from the Democratic governor. Sixty-eight of the country’s 98 partisan state legislative chambers are Republican-run. There are only four states with Democratic governors and legislatures; it is true that these include one of our most populous states (California), but the majority of Americans live in states in which there are Republican trifectas or veto-proof legislative majorities. Two-thirds of the nation’s governors are Republicans; more than two-thirds of our state legislative houses are under Republican control. Republicans control both houses of Congress and have just won the presidency.

Democrats control the dean of students’ office at Oberlin.

Read more at: Progressives without Power

Once the far-left hijacked Democrat Party allowed itself to be mind-melted to 'identity politics', it will be unable to rid itself of said mentality easily and quickly;, as attempts to do so will be met with internal accusations of racism/bigotry. Democraps have f^cked themselves for, at the least, the next 8 years (and that's the good news!).

Once the far-left hijacked Democrat Party allowed itself to be mind-melted to 'identity politics', it will be unable to rid itself of said mentality easily and quickly;, as attempts to do so will be met with internal accusations of racism/bigotry. Democraps have f^cked themselves for, at the least, the next 8 years (and that's the good news!).
If the "post identity" (oy, what a term) element of the party can gain some traction, I'm not really sure what would happen. Outside of the old guard of Pelosi and her pals, I don't know what the party looks like further down the ladder. There may be some people coming up who can see what has happened and agree with the NYT piece.

Many, though, are still mired in denial, as you've seen on this thread.

Pretty much sums it all up....good article

Progressives without Power

Hard times for the Sanctimonious White Lady Party

Read more at: Democratic Party Lost Governors & State Legislature Seats in 2016 Election | National Review
A very nice liberal broadcaster asked me earlier this week whether I am worried about the future of the Republican party. Funny question. There are 25 states in which the state legislatures and governorships are controlled by Republicans, and two states with executive/legislative divides in which there are Republican legislative majorities large enough to override a veto from the Democratic governor. Sixty-eight of the country’s 98 partisan state legislative chambers are Republican-run. There are only four states with Democratic governors and legislatures; it is true that these include one of our most populous states (California), but the majority of Americans live in states in which there are Republican trifectas or veto-proof legislative majorities. Two-thirds of the nation’s governors are Republicans; more than two-thirds of our state legislative houses are under Republican control. Republicans control both houses of Congress and have just won the presidency.

Democrats control the dean of students’ office at Oberlin.

Read more at: Progressives without Power
The left almost entirely ignores the states. That is their greatest weakness IMHO.

I would have to agree, today it seems bathrooms are more important than people. What the hell?

Nobody won or lost the election over bathrooms.

btw, when the new party of Trump makes it out to be white working class males are the victims,

that is identity politics in its pure form.

btw, when the new party of Trump makes it out to be white working class males are the victims,

It's comical when he uses their own rhetoric against them. Brilliant!

The oppressed poor white working class... at least it's actually true that the left has completely marginalized these people. Right now many of them are saying "FUCK" these people, while at the same time claiming that racism won.

You're not making sense anymore...........must be loser fatigue and/or denial.

And the reality that was not the point to begin with is lost on you. You absolutely MUST see every point as an identity issue of race, sex and/or some other minority feature. The point that Trump continuously made the entire time was that working Americans period were the victims here.

And the reality that was not the point to begin with is lost on you. You absolutely MUST see every point as an identity issue of race, sex and/or some other minority feature. The point that Trump continuously made the entire time was that working Americans period were the victims here.
The deeper point still is that working class values have been trampled by the far left (attached like a parasite to the democratic party) and democracy itself harmed. See: Obergefell 2015 & King Obama's 2016 royal decree on demented boys using girls' showers in public schools..

Victimology claimed by a certain identity group is what the idiot OP is claiming the Democrats did it and lost the election.

Now you're admitting Trump did it too.

Victimology claimed by a certain identity group is what the idiot OP is claiming the Democrats did it and lost the election.

Now you're admitting Trump did it too.

I would think even a dumb individual would get that it's not very smart to demonstrate one's cognitive inability over and over again.

Holy crap, I almost forgot to add this writer to the list of honest liberals who feel that PC and Identity Politics have gone too far!

Phew! Got it!

15_zpsahqx1fvw.gif~original
So now you are listening to Europeans? Please make up your minds.

Forum List

Back