🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The End Of Rubio: Mistress To Be Revealed

The pro- amnesty non-natural born Citizen gets busted. She's a D.C. lobbyist.

BOMBSHELL: Marco Rubio’s Alleged Mistress Comes Forward

So you post as a source a blogger's web page? :lol:

You mean you don't go to theminorityreportblog.com for all the hard hitting news? :dunno:

That's where I found out Bernie Sanders has three nipples. :thup:

That's where I read that Obama dresses like a woman in his private time. I've even read rumors that Michelle dresses like a woman sometimes.

Post again when there's proof. But, please change the picture on your profile because that one is offensive and racist.

It's offensive to monkeys.

I agree, lets have some proof this time, rather than allow libturd "journalists" to pull a Herman Cain on Rubio. He has enough problems with his gang of 8 bullshit.

Post again when there's proof. But, please change the picture on your profile because that one is offensive and racist.

It's offensive to monkeys.

I agree, lets have some proof this time, rather than allow libturd "journalists" to pull a Herman Cain on Rubio. He has enough problems with his gang of 8 bullshit.

Rubio's a good looking Latino mama's boy. I bet there are millions of women who would throw themselves at his feet.

But he has to know it would destroy his political aspirations. I would be amazed if he was that stupid.

Rubio's a good looking Latino mama's boy. I bet there are millions of women who would throw themselves at his feet.

But he has to know it would destroy his political aspirations. I would be amazed if he was that stupid.
Rubio does not make good decisions - just look at his personal finances

Look at John Kennedy, John Edwards, Bill Clinton, presidential aspirations meant nothing to them when a piece of ass came around.

Look at John Kennedy, John Edwards, Bill Clinton, presidential aspirations meant nothing to them when a piece of ass came around.
Kennedy live in an era when reporters kept their mouths shut about White House mistresses. There is a very long line of mistresses going back nearly all the way to the beginning.

But ever since Gary "Go Ahead and Follow Me" Hart self-destructed, you have to be pretty stupid to fuck around.

Clinton was nearly taken down by Monica Lewinsky.

John Edwards was taken down. Apparently there were two John Edwards' (a kudo to whoever gets the reference).

So Rubio would have to be very stupid to have a mistress.

Kennedy live in an era when reporters kept their mouths shut about White House mistresses. There is a very long line of mistresses going back nearly all the way to the beginning.

But ever since Gary "Go Ahead and Follow Me" Hart self-destructed, you have to be pretty stupid to fuck around.

Clinton was nearly taken down by Monica Lewinsky.

John Edwards was taken down. Apparently there were two John Edwards' (a kudo to whoever gets the reference).

So Rubio would have to be very stupid to have a mistress.
It's more likely an ego thing, not that they are stupid and don't know the consequences but that they believe they can get away with it. A different kind of stupid to be sure

The pro- amnesty non-natural born Citizen gets busted. She's a D.C. lobbyist.

BOMBSHELL: Marco Rubio’s Alleged Mistress Comes Forward

But now, a new investigation by a South Carolina insider lets us know that a “mistress bombshell” is about to explode! Multiple sources are confirming Marco Rubio allegedly had an affair, and it’s a Washington, D.C. lobbyist.

Supposedly, will soon see her picture everywhere! If true, this changes the landscape of the 2016 GOP primary:

Details of the forthcoming scandal are not yet clear, although the allegation involving Rubio and the female lobbyist is reportedly being leaked to “multiple mainstream media outlets” this week.

Get back to us when it happens.

Love how rubes like you get so excited about announcements about things that are going to be revealed in the future.

Meanwhile- everyone will ignore Trump's infidelities and mistresses- well all of you will.

Donald Trump’s marriage to his first wife, Ivana, came to a bitter end when she caught him having an affair with a woman 17 years his junior—that woman was Marla Maples. Ivana accused Trump’s young mistress of being a gold digger, which Maples still refutes because she maintains that she was always under the impression that his marriage was over before their May-December relationship progressed.

Oh dear, I am shocked this 'source' didn't cite Rubio's mistress is Bat Boy.

Why is he finished and not Trump? Trump has had multiple mistresses over the years.

Because NY, a different kind of Republican supports these 2 people. An affair would kill Cruz or Jeb also, but not Christie. It is all about who/whom you draw your support from.

Forum List

Back