🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The End Of Rubio: Mistress To Be Revealed

lol

As if that matters in the Republican Party any more. The leader in the polls is the most immoral philandering person to run for office not named Kennedy.

Trump supporters frankly don't give a damn about what Trump has said or done or will do.

If Trump was photographed screwing sheep in Times Square, his supporters would rationalize how he really wasn't screwing a sheep.

Trump- with mistresses- and 3 marriages- is still their family values candidate.

I thought a mistress was a prerequisite requirement for election to GOP office.

Trumps three wives should be interested

He had 'em one at a time. If Hillary had been able to get Billy Jeff to do that, she'd be President now instead of Obama.

Yes, Trump has had one wife and several mistresses at a time!!

Trump has dated other women while his mistress to wife to divorcee relationships of his trophy wives were in play.

Hell, he probably has a mistress and several girlfriends in play now.

Such hypocrisy, only a repub would be chastised and deemed unfit, yet its ok for a democrat? Well lets just see how this plays out. Kudos to him, at least it wasn't another man!

Such hypocrisy, only a repub would be chastised and deemed unfit, yet its ok for a democrat? Well lets just see how this plays out. Kudos to him, at least it wasn't another man!
right. because having a mistress didn't tank john edwards

Rubio's a good looking Latino mama's boy. I bet there are millions of women who would throw themselves at his feet.

But he has to know it would destroy his political aspirations. I would be amazed if he was that stupid.
he has an odd hairline or massive comb over like T3h Donald

Rubio's a good looking Latino mama's boy. I bet there are millions of women who would throw themselves at his feet.

But he has to know it would destroy his political aspirations. I would be amazed if he was that stupid.
he has an odd hairline or massive comb over like T3h Donald
erilj8.jpg

34rjaiq.jpg

To all the girls I've loved before,
Who traveled in and out my door
I'm glad they came along,
I dedicate this song
To all the girls I've loved before

Forum List

Back