The End of the 9/11 CT Movement

For starters the vertical column in the top hole is intact, splitting in half ..minus the width of the column itself leaves a hole substantially less than than 3 feet wide. I think the corner verticals are on alternating floors so I'll need to check for the bottom hole which is much less clean anyway.

911wtc29h53ug3.jpg

PS. Can ya lend Sayit a nickel??
The floor below the intermediate column in the corner is floor 81.

That logically matches with the hole created by engine on the impact side of things as that shows to be in between floor 81 and 82.

Here is a photo of the smoke streamer produced by the engine after leaving the tower.

Oh look! Damage to a building (circled by the red oval) from the engine hitting it.

For starters the vertical column in the top hole is intact, splitting in half ..minus the width of the column itself leaves a hole substantially less than than 3 feet wide. I think the corner verticals are on alternating floors so I'll need to check for the bottom hole which is much less clean anyway.

911wtc29h53ug3.jpg

Oh look! Damage to a building (circled by the red oval) from the engine hitting it.

I can't say for sure that hole was created by the engine but certainly something (or some things) tore into the towers with enough force to rip out the other side and damage other buildings. Was any evidence of missiles found?
No?
Then I'm gonna go out on a limb and declare unequivocally that it must have been part (or parts) of the aircraft so many of us saw slam into the towers on 9/11.
BTW ... has anyone seen or heard from Spammy? I'm getting kinda worried.

No, I CAN say it's an intact structural member and you can deny it. Now go have your daddy apply some kinetic energy to your bottom, 'kay darling?
you can say that but it is . most of the hanging stuff is cladding there is no visual evidence that disproves that kinetic energy is responsible.

Uhh yeah, it would take kinetic energy to have the engine land some 6 blocks away
Are you saying there was no KE involved in that engine?

Good grief!

How much KE do you think was generated by an engine weighing 4341 kg and traveling at approximately 590 mph? Can you figure that out? Do you honestly think cubicle walls, walls made of drywall, chairs, people, computers, etc. is going to slow down something like this?

I mean, figure it out and come back and tell us if you think it's possible. The engine landed approximately 1,725 feet away from the corner it exited from. It weighed 4341 kg and was traveling about, I'd guess, 550 mph. It's trajectory started at approximately the 77th floor, estimated 910 feet up.

Go do the math.
Hey Charlie Brown, my "Uhh yeah, it would take kinetic energy ..." was in response to the ridiculously obvious nature of "Sayit's" response that it would require kinetic energy for a massive object to be propelled more than 6 city blocks. Don't try and twist things.

peanuts10.jpg
Hey Pigpen, are you going to address the 6' hole in the corner of the tower that I showed you as the exit point of the debris?

911wtc29h53ug3.jpg

That middle column IS every other floor. Maybe you should research a little more before opening your mouth.
Learn to read. I am the one who brought attention to the corner columns being on alternating floors, even though it works against the point I'm proposing.
You on the other hand tried to suggest there are 2 nine foot holes.

Are you saying there was no KE involved in that engine?

Good grief!

How much KE do you think was generated by an engine weighing 4341 kg and traveling at approximately 590 mph? Can you figure that out? Do you honestly think cubicle walls, walls made of drywall, chairs, people, computers, etc. is going to slow down something like this?

I mean, figure it out and come back and tell us if you think it's possible. The engine landed approximately 1,725 feet away from the corner it exited from. It weighed 4341 kg and was traveling about, I'd guess, 550 mph. It's trajectory started at approximately the 77th floor, estimated 910 feet up.

Go do the math.
Hey Charlie Brown, my "Uhh yeah, it would take kinetic energy ..." was in response to the ridiculously obvious nature of "Sayit's" response that it would require kinetic energy for a massive object to be propelled more than 6 city blocks. Don't try and twist things.

peanuts10.jpg
Hey Pigpen, are you going to address the 6' hole in the corner of the tower that I showed you as the exit point of the debris?

911wtc29h53ug3.jpg

That middle column IS every other floor. Maybe you should research a little more before opening your mouth.
Learn to read. I am the one who brought attention to the corner columns being on alternating floors, even though it works against the point I'm proposing.
You on the other hand tried to suggest there are 2 nine foot holes.
what you're proposing is ridiculous

911wtc29h53ug3.jpg

That logically matches with the hole created by engine on the impact side of things as that shows to be in between floor 81 and 82.

Here is a photo of the smoke streamer produced by the engine after leaving the tower.

OK, let's assume that damage is from the engine. It continues up Church St along the face of the building to the corner of Murray St. still within just the sidewalks distance of the building.
If the engine as pictured, is where it truly came to rest how did it get under the scaffolding?

Note :46 second mark especially, the scaffolding runs over sidewalk at base of the building struck (with the brick-red colored squares)

Pick up at the 2:15 mark of the Naudet 9/11 documentary, it's of the pedestrian reaction to the first plane strike. Note the police tape is already out around garbage can before the first plane strike.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

first_hit_reaction.jpg

Can confirm bearings with current Google street view: Starbucks now stands at corner where scaffolding with blue canopy and engine were. Note same building across Murray St as behind man in gray t-shirt.

Google Maps

911wtc29h53ug3.jpg

OK, let's assume that damage is from the engine. It continues up Church St along the face of the building to the corner of Murray St. still within just the sidewalks distance of the building.
If the engine as pictured, is where it truly came to rest how did it get under the scaffolding?

Note :46 second mark especially, the scaffolding runs over sidewalk at base of the building struck (with the brick-red colored squares)

Pick up at the 2:15 mark of the Naudet 9/11 documentary, it's of the pedestrian reaction to the first plane strike. Note the police tape is already out around garbage can before the first plane strike.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

first_hit_reaction.jpg

Can confirm bearings with current Google street view: Starbucks now stands at corner where scaffolding with blue canopy and engine were. Note same building across Murray St as behind man in gray t-shirt.

Google Maps
bahahahahahahahahah!

"The End of the 9/11 CT Movement"

That the 'movement' ever existed to begin with was idiocy.
it was a bowel movement .....[/QUOTE

it was a bowel movement .....
and you are the resultant turd..

bahahahahahahahahah! bahahahahahahahahah! bahahahahahahahahahbahahahahahahahahah!

Last edited:

it was a bowel movement .....[/QUOTE

it was a bowel movement .....
and you are the resultant turd..

bahahahahahahahahah! bahahahahahahahahah! bahahahahahahahahahbahahahahahahahahah!
I'm not the one who just proved beyond doubt he doesn't know jack shit about trajectory..

Once again you know nothing and offer nothing of substance. The engine hit the building in the picture posted by Gamolon as it was clearing it. The east face of the Tower is set back roughly 425 ft from the basically parallel face of the building the engine struck. It was moving across the face but also from back to front- diagonally across the corner of the building. It would have continued to move away from the building crossing into Church St. If by some chance it altered course and stayed tight to the face of the building it would have obliterated the scaffolding at the base of the building - yet somehow resides nicely under the intact scaffolding.

Perhaps it was a Titleist engine and had some crazy backspin.

Once again you know nothing and offer nothing of substance. The engine hit the building in the picture posted by Gamolon as it was clearing it. The east face of the Tower is set back roughly 425 ft from the basically parallel face of the building the engine struck. It was moving across the face but also from back to front- diagonally across the corner of the building. It would have continued to move away from the building crossing into Church St. If by some chance it altered course and stayed tight to the face of the building it would have obliterated the scaffolding at the base of the building - yet somehow resides nicely under the intact scaffolding.

Uh-huh. Moments after the plane hit that tower a flatbed truck which no one saw mysteriously appeared in the neighborhood and unloaded their precious cargo, again unseen, a few blocks from the 9/11 attacks.
:lmao:
Perhaps you would explain how you believe that jet engine got there?

Uh-huh. Moments after the plane hit that tower a flatbed truck which no one saw mysteriously appeared in the neighborhood and unloaded their precious cargo, again unseen, a few blocks from the 9/11 attacks.

Maybe the perps used a Romulan cloaking device to hide the truck and the engine until after they drove away. :dunno:

In other words, you have no explanation and choose to avoid trying to explain something you can not. Typical.

No. In other words, I am not one of the Gage-Dupes who use appeals to magic to shore up their pathetic "theories".

In other words, you have no explanation and choose to avoid trying to explain something you can not. Typical.

Evidently you have no explanation and choose to avoid trying to explain something you can not. Typical.

Evidently you have no explanation and choose to avoid trying to explain something you can not. Typical.
You're the one defending the inexplicable, not me. You can't do it. Case closed.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back