The Enemy Within

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
It's no secret the Turtle is a gimp from polio and a bought-and-paid-for clown for the establishment greed-heads. McConnell despises the Tea Party and any populist who pops up (pun), and he particularly hates Trump. After the President named his wife to a Cabinet post. After Trump grabbed his arm to keep him from falling as they left the tax break bill signing and were climbing the stairs back to the White House. So he continues to support Mueller, continues to stay quiet while Schumer slow-walks the President's nominees, and isn't keeping the Senate floor active enough to keep Rat Senators there instead of home campaigning. But the big enchilada is letting Chuck U write the omnibus bill forbidding Wall construction and giving half a BILLION dollars to Planned Parenthood. He was last elected in 2014 and we not only have to take the Majority Leader position away from him, but primary and defeat him in 2020. The Turtle gotta go.

1*U0wtpXQySXfHwLjMs7m0jA.jpeg

doofus post due to inability to fully read. :04:

Last edited:
It's no secret the Turtle is a gimp from polio and a bought-and-paid-for clown for the establishment greed-heads. McConnell despises the Tea Party and any populist who pops up (pun), and he particularly hates Trump. After the President named his wife to a Cabinet post. After Trump grabbed his arm to keep him from falling as they left the tax break bill signing and were climbing the stairs back to the White House. So he continues to support Mueller, continues to stay quiet while Schumer slow-walks the President's nominees, and isn't keeping the Senate floor active enough to keep Rat Senators there instead of home campaigning. But the big enchilada is letting Chuck U write the omnibus bill forbidding Wall construction and giving half a BILLION dollars to Planned Parenthood. He was last elected in 2014 and we not only have to take the Majority Leader position away from him, but primary and defeat him in 2020. The Turtle gotta go.
But MConnell was elected to the position because he said he would make it his job to make Obama a one term president.

Having failed that, you're stuck with him.

Now wait! I’m not lefty by any means of the imagination! Lol

Classic! Totally predictable as much as the smell in an outhouse is.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

We get the politicians we deserve.

I asked the pseuedocon tards for YEARS on this forum to tell me what the GOP's ObamaCare replacement was. That question always pissed them off, yet they were never able to provide it.

I pointed out for YEARS they were being hoaxed. All those 60 repeals were "theater for the rubes".

All during the campaign, I asked them where Trump's ObamaCare replacement was. Again, it pissed them off but they never asked themselves where Trump's plan was that he said he had.

Now that the hoax has finally been revealed, do they kick themselves for being so fucking stupid?

Of course not. They attack all those Republicans they crowed and crowed over when they won. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

No one ever looks in the mirror for the culprits dragging our country under.

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

Just use this as your response to everything .. on ALL your boards Mikey! :)

The enemy is in your mirror.

As you pay for record high health insurance, as you pay for record high medical costs, as you and your children pay for the record high federal debt, I won't buy for one second you won't get fooled again.

You tards ALWAYS get back in line to have your piss cups refilled.

I asked the pseuedocon tards for YEARS on this forum to tell me what the GOP's ObamaCare replacement was. That question always pissed them off, yet they were never able to provide it.
McConnell was praying to his god, Jesus, that he would not get a majority or the presidency so he would never have to actually do jack shit. He could continue to bitch about not having the power to do anything and keep winning elections on that lie.

The GOP is a dog shit party of do-nothing assclowns.

We have no alternatives.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

Hey Mike...he's one of ours....nice rant though.
yo2.gif

The enemy is in your mirror.

As you pay for record high health insurance, as you pay for record high medical costs, as you and your children pay for the record high federal debt, I won't buy for one second you won't get fooled again.

You tards ALWAYS get back in line to have your piss cups refilled.
To be fair, they are blinded into believing they have no alternative, to the point where it has become self-fullfilling. The duopoly has indoctrinated them, along with 95% of the population.

The special interests who own Congress and the White House have divided and conquered us so as to plunder us. They have us at each other's throats. They have Republicans saying Democrats hate America, they have Democrats saying Republicans hate everyone.

The rube herd has been programmed to immediately reject anything that comes out of the mouth of someone with the wrong letter after their name, and to believe even the most brazenly disgusting pig who has the correct letter after their name.

The rube herd copies and pastes and parrots some of the most incredible manufactured bullshit , without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking, just because it comes from their favorite propaganda outlets.

And you will keep getting bled dry until you wake up to just how fucking retarded that is.

Forum List

Back