The EPIC battle being waged daily on here

Fox is being sued by the city of Paris France right now.
They have no chance in hell of winning that frivolous suit.

Care to make a little wager?
Fox has apologized a number of times even though it's been proven the original statements are correct. Since we have the 1st Amendment, France can go straight to hell.

The original statements have not been proven to be correct, and you can't provide a link that proves they were. The 1st amendment is not a shield from slander. Again, I ask............Care to make a little wager?
No I don't bet. And there are no go zones in Paris.

This is what fox claimed
“no go zones” governed by Sharia law, which non-Muslims are forbidden to enter and police avoid going to.
Paris mayor gets green light to sue Fox over Muslim no-go zones RT News
Prove that is true.

They have no chance in hell of winning that frivolous suit.

Fox has apologized a number of times even though it's been proven the original statements are correct. Since we have the 1st Amendment, France can go straight to hell.

The original statements have not been proven to be correct, and you can't provide a link that proves they were. The 1st amendment is not a shield from slander. Again, I ask............Care to make a little wager?

This is what fox claimed
“no go zones” governed by Sharia law, which non-Muslims are forbidden to enter and police avoid going to.
Prove that is true.
I said they apologized a number of times. But there are no go zones. I wont comment further.

This is what fox claimed
Prove that is true.
I said they apologized a number of times. But there are no go zones. I wont comment further.

So you make a bullshit statement that is an obvious lie, and don't even try to back it up. Typical. I knew you would run and hide eventually.

This is what fox claimed
Prove that is true.

So you make a bullshit statement that is an obvious lie, and don't even try to back it up. Typical. I knew you would run and hide eventually.

:fu: Hossfly doesn't run .I'm finished with you, peckerhead.

This is what fox claimed
Prove that is true.

:fu: Hossfly doesn't run .I'm finished with you, peckerhead.

He said as he quickly backed away.

If people did not make any mistakes, they would not be human.

To get back to the actual subject of the thread. Here's a sampling of FOX News getting their collective asses handed to them.

To do it as often as fox makes them stupid humans.

Once a month or once a week on average out of hundreds of hours of programming is not often.

If somebody wanted to compile the mistakes of all the network's news broadcasts, it would be absurd.

If folks would stop trying to use them as legitimate and reliable sources of information other folks would not have a reason to discredit them. Plus they are an easy target. A day doesn't go by that FOX doesn't provide samples of bad journalism, misinformation and fraudulent reporting.

Yeah right. How many times a day do liberals slam fox when the topic of conversation has nothing to do with fox at all? Face it - liberals are obsessed with FoxNews..and they are not obsessed because they are champions of truth and fairness..they just can't stand an opinion that differs from their own.
Can you give us an example of what the heck you are talking about? Just tell us the thread and post number if you are not sure how to link it. We can look it up ourselves with that basic info.

Are you seriously asking me to provide you an example? Liberals bash Fox - that's what they do, some of them don't do much more than that. You want an example? Click on any thread.
Libs say they don't watch Fox News but they say Fox lies. That's bullshit. If they lied there would be so many lawsuits and retractions they would have to close up shop. Maybe they don't know it but Obama has a staff just to watch Fox News. O bumble doesn't say they lie but he made one statement on a network show that said, "Fox News picks on me." True story.

Fuck the French, what the hell have they ever done but act like cowards

If people did not make any mistakes, they would not be human.

To get back to the actual subject of the thread. Here's a sampling of FOX News getting their collective asses handed to them.

To do it as often as fox makes them stupid humans.

Once a month or once a week on average out of hundreds of hours of programming is not often.

If somebody wanted to compile the mistakes of all the network's news broadcasts, it would be absurd.

When any legitimate network is found to be intentionally wrong, there is an immediate scandal where pundits discuss it, and things get changed. When fox is intentionally wrong, it's just another fux broadcast.

Hes a hillbilly from Phoenix. No hillbillies in Detroit. He must have lied to you. You cant be born in two places at once.

How many more times.....Grew up in Detroit, moved to Phoenix 40 years ago monkey boy
monkey.gif

Last edited:
Yeah right. How many times a day do liberals slam fox when the topic of conversation has nothing to do with fox at all? Face it - liberals are obsessed with FoxNews..and they are not obsessed because they are champions of truth and fairness..they just can't stand an opinion that differs from their own.
Can you give us an example of what the heck you are talking about? Just tell us the thread and post number if you are not sure how to link it. We can look it up ourselves with that basic info.

Are you seriously asking me to provide you an example? Liberals bash Fox - that's what they do, some of them don't do much more than that. You want an example? Click on any thread.
Libs say they don't watch Fox News but they say Fox lies. That's bullshit. If they lied there would be so many lawsuits and retractions they would have to close up shop. Maybe they don't know it but Obama has a staff just to watch Fox News. O bumble doesn't say they lie but he made one statement on a network show that said, "Fox News picks on me." True story.

Fuck the French, what the hell have they ever done but act like cowards

Without the help of the French, we would have never been able to separate from England. Read a history book occasionally.

Without the help of the French, we would have never been able to separate from England. Read a history book occasionally.

You're an idiot POODLE....the French had no interest in colonizing the Americas...they were here for fur and gold....the Brits outlasted them.

If folks would stop trying to use them as legitimate and reliable sources of information other folks would not have a reason to discredit them.

Fox news is as legitimate as they come and so is MSNBC. Anyone up to speed can sort out the slant involved.

Delusions of grandeur. No one is waging a battle on here. If you really believe that you have no life. This is more like comedy central.

I don't know about that. It seems that liberals live to discredit Fox.
If folks would stop trying to use them as legitimate and reliable sources of information other folks would not have a reason to discredit them. Plus they are an easy target. A day doesn't go by that FOX doesn't provide samples of bad journalism, misinformation and fraudulent reporting.

That needs to be observed over time.

Forum List

Back