The EPIC battle being waged daily on here

Just when it seems we Cons have taken over the board, the progs make a comeback. It's like they call in all their socks and stoners from other boards to rescue them. But it's never a fair fight, or really even a fight because the progs here are idiots....literally. They have no idea how the world works so they sit and complain about not being able to get ahead in it. All they're qualified for is make-work government jobs or call-centers. It's why they mostly disappear around 5pm EST after stealing a day's puny wages from an employer who'd like to fire them all but will get sued if he tries it. :eusa_snooty:
Taken over the board? Comeback? Youre a damn idiot boy. :laugh:
The nutters think they are conservative. It would be great if there were some real conservatives to debate on an intellectual and academic level. We are instead stuck with extreme goofy misinformed ditto head foxbats.
I'm cool with real conservatives so if I have generalized take it as just a generalization.

The far right's rep back was broken more than a year ago by the majority on the board, and the far right has been fucking whining ever since. They can't stand taking what they once dished out. Pussy losers.
Don't bring Obama into this.
Shut up. Nobody did anything of the sort. We are talking about the far right getting it collective ass kicked on a daily basis. Good times, I must say,

The far right's rep back was broken more than a year ago by the majority on the board, and the far right has been fucking whining ever since. They can't stand taking what they once dished out. Pussy losers.

ShakeyJake is a homosexual....he's cruising this board.....I believe he already seduced Asslips because Asslips is now lithping like Luddley, although Luds was the pitcher with Shakey.

This has been a report from the Kurtz News Agency....stay tuned for updates.

Shut up. Nobody did anything of the sort. We are talking about the far right getting it collective ass kicked on a daily basis. Good times, I must say,
Hey you put lying and pussy into one. That describes Obama perfectly.

Ball-less got punked by me, and now he is whining.

What a ball-less loser you are.

ShakeyJake is a homosexual....he's cruising this board.....I believe he already seduced Asslips because Asslips is now lithping like Luddley, although Luds was the pitcher with Shakey.

Stop having sexual fantasies about me. I've told you before its ok that you are gay but I am not. No means no.

You are a punked ball-less pussy loser, just like ball-less kurtz.

What with this obsession with homosexuals? Have you been infected with the USMB ghey-vibe? Is your Gaydar up?

Still doesn't change the fact that you're guy is a lying pussy. With the way you come back with insults, you yourself know I'm right. Glad to see your starting to come around.

Shakey got so loose in the loafers he had to switch to sandals. Asslips is a coonass with red hair and freckles. He wants you to think he's a negro for some reason...maybe so the mods don't give him the bum's rush for being an annoying cretin. Remember, they have to read this crap to make sure nobody calls somebody's mother a whore. I sometimes pity them for what they put up with. :huddle:

The Assclowns are just desperate these days. America keeps rejecting their Agenda and it drives them nuts.

Still doesn't change the fact that you're guy is a lying pussy. With the way you come back with insults, you yourself know I'm right. Glad to see your starting to come around.
You be drinkin' early, little bro. If it were you and Obama in a dick sucking contest, you would win in a heart beat. Expect a PM from ball-less now that he knows you are gay.

The Assclowns are just desperate these days. America keeps rejecting their Agenda and it drives them nuts.
You have got it right. The far right was slaughtered in the primaries and the Dems lost the elections, so the mainstream is in charge.

You be drinkin' early, little bro. If it were you and Obama in a dick sucking contest, you would win in a heart beat. Expect a PM from ball-less now that he knows you are gay.
Glad you finally relized that Obama is also gay. You really are starting to wise up. Oh, and fakey dicks are for chicks, something I can tell you haven't figured out yet.

The amazing thing is that posters like Bull and jknowgood are convinced they are witty and anyone would view them as anything other than poorly educated assholes with demented and perverted personalities. Can you imagine what non involved neutral type spectators must think when they view the garbage and stupidity that comes from them?

The amazing thing is that posters like Bull and jknowgood are convinced they are witty and anyone would view them as anything other than poorly educated assholes with demented and perverted personalities. Can you imagine what non involved neutral type spectators must think when they view the garbage and stupidity that comes from them?
Fakey jakey started with the perverted remarks, or you really didn't notice that?

What I really enjoy here is when a seething nitwit like this one ^^^^^^^ tries to insult me with disjointed, unnecessary, and oxymoronic malapropisms.

"poorly educated"? I think not. :eusa_naughty:

What I really enjoy here is when a seething nitwit like this one ^^^^^^^ tries to insult me with disjointed, unnecessary, and oxymoronic malapropisms.

Yes you are poorly educated. Lots of hillbillies are. Everyone knows you think not. Thats what so funny about your posts. :laugh:

Yes you are poorly educated. Lots of hillbillies are. Everyone knows you think not. Thats what so funny about your posts. :laugh:
You mean educated like all the negros, liberals have bought?

Forum List

Back