The EPIC battle being waged daily on here

To get back to the actual subject of the thread. Here's a sampling of FOX News getting their collective asses handed to them.

The amazing thing is that posters like Bull and jknowgood are convinced they are witty and anyone would view them as anything other than poorly educated assholes with demented and perverted personalities. Can you imagine what non involved neutral type spectators must think when they view the garbage and stupidity that comes from them?

What I really enjoy here is when a seething nitwit like this one ^^^^^^^ tries to insult me with disjointed, unnecessary, and oxymoronic malapropisms.

"poorly educated"? I think not. :eusa_naughty:
Yes you are poorly educated. Lots of hillbillies are. Everyone knows you think not. Thats what so funny about your posts. :laugh:
You mean educated like all the negros, liberals have bought?
Worse. Like the white hill billies BSKurts lives with.

The amazing thing is that posters like Bull and jknowgood are convinced they are witty and anyone would view them as anything other than poorly educated assholes with demented and perverted personalities. Can you imagine what non involved neutral type spectators must think when they view the garbage and stupidity that comes from them?

What I really enjoy here is when a seething nitwit like this one ^^^^^^^ tries to insult me with disjointed, unnecessary, and oxymoronic malapropisms.

Oh, indeed, you are included among the 5% bottom of poorly educated members of the Board. You are concrete learner, have real trouble with abstraction, and can't constructively think.

You proceed from a basis of "I know what I know and don't fuck with me." So everybody fucks with you.

Oh, indeed, you are included among the 5% bottom of poorly educated members of the Board. You are concrete learner, have real trouble with abstraction, and can't constructively think.

You proceed from a basis of "I know what I know and don't fuck with me." So everybody fucks with you.
The only people here who try to fuck with me are the ones I bitch slap the way I just bitch slapped you.

To get back to the actual subject of the thread. Here's a sampling of FOX News getting their collective asses handed to them.

The one that reduces me to tears every time I watch it was when Obama won re-election. Karl Rove lost his mind. He was denying the win even as it was being annouced. You just cant make stuff up like this. :laugh:

Check the comments. Priceless.

Last edited:
Bullshitkurtz is your typical insecure hill billy boy. Everyone frightens him. Blacks. gays, women, liberals etc etc.
Hillbilly??

Dumbass, he's a Detroit city boy to the bone.

He's a hillbilly like you are a Negro.
Hes a hillbilly from Phoenix. No hillbillies in Detroit. He must have lied to you. You cant be born in two places at once.

Between liberals & Fox News is fucking hilarious.
It's like watching a cat chase his own tail when you witness the level of stupidity on display from the left when they ATTEMPT to discredit Fox.

EVERY SINGLE DAY some moron on here is trying to discredit them, EVERYDAY.
Funny they say fox lies, but the head of liberal nbc news is a serial liar Brian Williams. The head of the democrat party is a serial liar, Barack Hussein Obama.
And the next DNC Nominee is a serial liar.

Between liberals & Fox News is fucking hilarious.
It's like watching a cat chase his own tail when you witness the level of stupidity on display from the left when they ATTEMPT to discredit Fox.

EVERY SINGLE DAY some moron on here is trying to discredit them, EVERYDAY.
Funny they say fox lies, but the head of liberal nbc news is a serial liar Brian Williams. The head of the democrat party is a serial liar, Barack Hussein Obama.
And the next DNC Nominee is a serial liar.
Sadly so, I heard the other day that she said shortly after 911, that on 911 Chelsea was walking near the twin towers when they were hit. She didn't realize that Chelsea said she was safe in a friends apartment.

Between liberals & Fox News is fucking hilarious. EVERY SINGLE DAY some moron on here is trying to discredit them, EVERYDAY.
It's FOX's own fault. They provide evidence on a daily basis. If they were as "Fair and Balanced" as they claim, there'd be a lot less of it going on. they make their bed, you shouldn't complain that they have to lie in it.

Fox is as "fair and balanced" as the other networks. The problem liberals have with Fox is all the conservative opinions on it.

Delusions of grandeur. No one is waging a battle on here. If you really believe that you have no life. This is more like comedy central.

I don't know about that. It seems that liberals live to discredit Fox.

Between liberals & Fox News is fucking hilarious. EVERY SINGLE DAY some moron on here is trying to discredit them, EVERYDAY.
It's FOX's own fault. They provide evidence on a daily basis. If they were as "Fair and Balanced" as they claim, there'd be a lot less of it going on. they make their bed, you shouldn't complain that they have to lie in it.

Fox is as "fair and balanced" as the other networks. The problem liberals have with Fox is all the conservative opinions on it.

I've watched Fox a time or two. They are not fair and balanced nor is MSNBC. :laugh:

Delusions of grandeur. No one is waging a battle on here. If you really believe that you have no life. This is more like comedy central.

If folks would stop trying to use them as legitimate and reliable sources of information other folks would not have a reason to discredit them. Plus they are an easy target. A day doesn't go by that FOX doesn't provide samples of bad journalism, misinformation and fraudulent reporting.

If folks would stop trying to use them as legitimate and reliable sources of information other folks would not have a reason to discredit them. Plus they are an easy target. A day doesn't go by that FOX doesn't provide samples of bad journalism, misinformation and fraudulent reporting.

Yeah right. How many times a day do liberals slam fox when the topic of conversation has nothing to do with fox at all? Face it - liberals are obsessed with FoxNews..and they are not obsessed because they are champions of truth and fairness..they just can't stand an opinion that differs from their own.

Yeah right. How many times a day do liberals slam fox when the topic of conversation has nothing to do with fox at all? Face it - liberals are obsessed with FoxNews..and they are not obsessed because they are champions of truth and fairness..they just can't stand an opinion that differs from their own.
Can you give us an example of what the heck you are talking about? Just tell us the thread and post number if you are not sure how to link it. We can look it up ourselves with that basic info.

Because the brain dead are always upset about what fox is upset about that day. Fox changes the subject, they change the subject. It's not hard to tell where their direction is determined.

Can you give us an example of what the heck you are talking about? Just tell us the thread and post number if you are not sure how to link it. We can look it up ourselves with that basic info.

Are you seriously asking me to provide you an example? Liberals bash Fox - that's what they do, some of them don't do much more than that. You want an example? Click on any thread.

Are you seriously asking me to provide you an example? Liberals bash Fox - that's what they do, some of them don't do much more than that. You want an example? Click on any thread.

A better question would be why do you feel the need to defend fux? Could it be because they are the only ones who make you feel comfortable in your crazy beliefs instead of all the harsh facts that you hear anywhere else?

Forum List

Back