The ESPN broadcast of the alabama-Cinn game sucks

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
They are using a new camera angle from behind the offense and its not good

I guess wokeness softened their brains

Everything about ESPN sucks.

Yep, they are part of the reason that college football isn't what it once was.

When the broadcast networks allowed ESPN to take over most of the big bowl games and those games are now mostly on cable/satellite it has been downhill ever since.

Yep, they are part of the reason that college football isn't what it once was.

When the broadcast networks allowed ESPN to take over most of the big bowl games and those games are now mostly on cable/satellite it has been downhill ever since.
Enticing people for different services like Cable TV packages. You gotta watch and/or pay for what comes with it. All of this was free at one time.

Yeah Alabama is their baby..I just wonder how much of a payout Cincy took to throw the game, same for Michigan...The motherfuckers could 0-11 and would still be in the CFP!

I honestly wouldn't know. It has been years since I got ESPN and only because it came in a package, and when I turned them on and their ratty, seedy sports analysts were talking leftwing politics instead of the game on some cheap cardboard set, that was the last time I ever saw them.

I honestly wouldn't know. It has been years since I got ESPN and only because it came in a package, and when I turned them on and their ratty, seedy sports analysts were talking leftwing politics instead of the game on some cheap cardboard set, that was the last time I ever saw them.
And you ain't missed nothing since........

Yeah Alabama is their baby..I just wonder how much of a payout Cincy took to throw the game, same for Michigan...The motherfuckers could 0-11 and would still be in the CFP!

LMAO!! All you gotta do is beat us.

And no, Cincy is not throwing the game. Bama is winning at the half.

LMAO!! All you gotta do is beat us.

And no, Cincy is not throwing the game. Bama is winning at the half.
OH yeah dude these things are rigged by ESPN....No FUCKING BODY is THAT FUCKING GOOD YEAR IN and YEAR OUT! Sorry but there is some crooked shit going on somewhere. HELL even god damn pro teams have fucking down years!

HELL even god damn pro teams have fucking down years!

I'LL SWEAR TO THAT!
ohhhhhhhh.0.gif

REST MY FUCKING CASE! If Saban was so damn good why did he not succeed at Miami? Why, because ESPN does not own the NFL!

The solutions are always so easy!

Don't like the crooked ESPN? Stop watching them! If everyone stops watching them, they simply go out of business and that model fails.

Don't like paying $2,000 for season tickets at the NFL? Stop going to the games, stay home, and the NFL business model fails.

Don't like paying $8.00 for a concession beer? Quit buying food at the games and the business model fails.

In the end, people get what they pay for.

OH yeah dude these things are rigged by ESPN....No FUCKING BODY is THAT FUCKING GOOD YEAR IN and YEAR OUT! Sorry but there is some crooked shit going on somewhere. HELL even god damn pro teams have fucking down years!

In college the players choose where they play. And they know the coach rules the kingdom they want to be in.

Yes, someone is that good year in and year out. And it gets easier every time you win the big one.

REST MY FUCKING CASE! If Saban was so damn good why did he not succeed at Miami? Why, because ESPN does not own the NFL! COLLEGES DEPEND ON $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Because Saban doesn't like prima donnas. He wants players that want to earn their spot.

And for Coach Saban it is now easy to get the best recruits. He goes in and tells them that every player he has recruited since coming to Alabama, that stayed for 3 years, has a National Championship ring.

Because Saban doesn't like prima donnas. He wants players that want to earn their spot.

And for Coach Saban it is now easy to get the best recruits. He goes in and tells them that every player he has recruited since coming to Alabama, that stayed for 3 years, has a National Championship ring.
Well ESPN bought off another one the ESPNBama head to play ESPNGeorgia..You could not script this any better than if ESPN wrote themselves! Oh FUCK thats right they did write!

Well ESPN bought off another one the ESPNBama head to play ESPNGeorgia..You could not script this any better than if ESPN wrote themselves! Oh FUCK thats right they did write!

You are just a whiner. Nobody pays entire college teams to take a dive. Absolute bullshit.

Enticing people for different services like Cable TV packages. You gotta watch and/or pay for what comes with it. All of this was free at one time.

New Year's Day was great with all the bowl games. Then after decades, it was gone in the blink of an eye.

Forum List

Back